[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did she really have a thing for Amuro? Or was she flirting with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Did she really have a thing for Amuro? Or was she flirting with him only to inspire him to fight harder?
>>
She was engaged to Woody. What do you think?

Didn't she also try to flirt with Kai?
>>
>>13691325
>She was engaged to Woody. What do you think?

Doesn't mean she couldn't have take an interest in Amuro, he was a pretty good pilot despite his age.

>Didn't she also try to flirt with Kai?

She only wished him luck in finding an elegant girlfriend and took a photo with the crew.
>>
She met him all of twice, and was engaged to a man prior to that. It was entirely one-sided on Amuro's part.
>>
>>13691320

How did Amuro manage to attract all those cakes?
>>
>>13691451
newtype pheromones
>>
>>13691336
>She only wished him luck in finding an elegant girlfriend
It worked so well for Miharu!
>>
Women are sluts. Tomino knows that and he tried to show it to you.
>>
She was teasing him. There was never any romantic advances from Matilda towards Amuro.
>>
>>13691451
He got no cake attention. Char had a cake. Hot and forgotten by most of the viewers.
>>
>>13691320
When did she flirt with Amuro? She teased him, but she didn't lead him on or anything.
>>
>>13691320
Every time i see Matilda i remenber Misato throwing herself onto Shinji. Maybe if she didn't force it so much he would have been a better pilot.
>>
File: 1448557596574.png (158 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1448557596574.png
158 KB, 625x626
>tfw Amuro will never pilot that Mecha
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.