[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Zeus sees...He kills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Zeus.jpg (61 KB, 499x273) Image search: [Google]
Zeus.jpg
61 KB, 499x273
What Zeus sees...He kills
>>
What happens when you see your own penis, Zeus? Do you have to kill it as well?

Do you see how stupid ultimatums like that are? You didn't really think that through, did you?
>>
Whatever Zeus sees, he turns into an animal and rapes it.
>>
>>13686314
best robot punchout movie.
>>
File: 1agas46weh.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1agas46weh.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>13686439
>>
>>13686654

Are you saying there are other robot punch out movies?
>>
File: 1319259597428.jpg (150 KB, 625x910) Image search: [Google]
1319259597428.jpg
150 KB, 625x910
>>13686314
I was cheering for Zeus. I had to sit on my hands at the theater to avoid jumping up and down and throwing my fists out like I do when watching a good boxing match.

Only thing I hated was the fucking kid. And Noisy Boy's wasted destruction.
>>
>>13688489
I've seen much more annoying kids, so I didn't mind him.

Noisy Boy was definitely a waste though, even if it was kind of funny that they were basically taking a shot at weebs.
>>
>>13686314
He failed to kill the little boy by punching Atom hard enough to send a piece flying and hitting the kid and sending him into a coma.

He also failed to kill Atom and leave nothing salvageable.
>>
>>13688505
While I understand that Noisy Boy was a potshot at Asians and their robots in general, the rest of the body was completely salvageable (the head of course being taken by the house as a war trophy). I was expecting that they'd shift Atom's innards over and redesign Noisy somewhat. As a sort of rebirth of Jackman's character. But instead, we get the POS Atom in its old training body.
>>
File: Other_Voices_2_Optimus_pod.jpg (80 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
Other_Voices_2_Optimus_pod.jpg
80 KB, 600x452
>>13686314
MEGATROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
>>
>>13686314
What about a Mirror then?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.