[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhm 7Abn6sOA IT'S HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhm7Abn6sOA

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
Will it be less of a broken scout rush mess this time?
>>
>>13682203
translate it weebs
>>
>>13682203
Wh ythe fuck are we having /v/ threads that are not /m/ in the least? At least that xeno game has a whole bunch of robots and such, this has nothing except a tank
>>
>>13682203

Nice hooves there Selvaria.
>>
>>13682477
Well she is a well-endowed milk cow.

Though that's just the flared glove cloths giving that effect.
>>
File: VC.png (113 KB, 350x981) Image search: [Google]
VC.png
113 KB, 350x981
still mad...
>>
is it even any different from the pc port
>>
>>13682204
It's just a remaster, not a re-balance.

Although if it's 60fps, I've heard that 60fps on the PC version made interception fire more deadly.
>>
>>13682968
Great so it'll still be a shit game with an addictive plot.

Seriously, what's the point of having all this gameplay when you can scout rush everything?
>>
>>13682968
That would be a bug if they tied some features to framerate. I also heard that, due to 60 fps, the tank physics gets fucked up a lot more, with it being unable to move up some slopes.
>>
File: 1447621421707.gif (2 MB, 440x253) Image search: [Google]
1447621421707.gif
2 MB, 440x253
>already a better version on Steam with all the DLC for free

Who fucking cares.
>>
So are they gonna "remaster" the sequels onto a platform that'll actually do them justice?
>>
>>13685829
That would require rebuilding them from the ground up so no, get fucked.
>>
>>13683219
>pc fags
>>
Why would you remaster the first game? It already looks good to begin with.

At least 2 and 3 make sense to remaster.
>>
>>13689629
Because 1 was the only good one.
>>
>>13689657
3rd was alright.
>>
>>13686153
>console peasants
>>
>>13682203
Isn't this basically the PC version they're porting over to the PS4
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.