[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /m/ like Heavy Object? I think it's fun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Narration Morgan Freeman.png (2 MB, 1280x2138) Image search: [Google]
Narration Morgan Freeman.png
2 MB, 1280x2138
Does /m/ like Heavy Object?

I think it's fun.
>>
>>13681976
Dropped it at episode 2 because of the awful writing.
>>
Well it's not the worst /m/ show this season at least
>>
The fanservice-y bits look completely out of place, be it compared to the action/badassery moments, be it by the poor translation from LN to animated medium. Really, it feels awkward (to say the least) most of the time.

Other than that, the guys got balls of steel, it's enjoyable, not the best thing out there but could be incredibly worse.
>>
File: 1451075286150.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451075286150.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>13681979
>>13681997

It works when you chose to look at it as a total farce.
It basically gets denser and crazier each arc.

Like we established last time we had a thread:
The two things that keep me coming back are the buddy cop like back and forth between the MCs and Froylitia's thigh game.
>>
As a novel reader, I'm half-disappointed by the adaptation, but it's not like I hadn't expected it. It's still quite fun to watch.
The CGI is godawful, though.
>>
>>13681976
Any DJs of Trap MC being railed yet?
>>
>>13681976
I dropped it around episode 4 or 5. First I wanted to like it, then I wanted to find it amusingly flawed, but ultimately I just found it irritating.
>>
>>13681976
Novel is better, but at least the anime now puts a voice and verbally-cued mannerisms to the characters.

There's a few things they half-assed, but they mostly retained the best bros feel as well as the MacGuyver element. And some of the fanservice.
>>
>>13682008
Craziest politics and best story is the one with the mercenary loli as the MC and it won't be animated. I dropped the LN one volume after that. It's entertaining but too repetitive. Always the same formula of Qwenser being Mcguyver and finding that one single flaw in the object just at the right time just at the right place.
Would be a really good LN if mercenary loli was the actual MC.
>>
I watch it every week but I can't really say I like it very ,uch.
>>
>>13681976

It's very boring. Like, this is the most boring way to tell a story I could imagine.
>>
>>13682123
this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJNxemsQONg
Someone explain this
>>
Good lord the fanservice is forced I don't know whether to bust my gut laughing at how hard they are trying or be disappointed in how hard they are trying.
>>
>>13685495
some fanservice crossover special duh.
>>
File: 1451074924904.png (2 MB, 2061x1379) Image search: [Google]
1451074924904.png
2 MB, 2061x1379
>>13685878
You have to admit, the thighs are great though.

Finally a show that understands the importance of a nice pair of gams.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.