[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did ibo nerf the gundam universe, no beam rifles and no beam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1022x1435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1022x1435
Did ibo nerf the gundam universe, no beam rifles and no beam sabers, alot of stuff like funnels and bits are gone.
>>
>one AU series does something different
>did it nerf the whole gundam universe?

maybe I can't read but what
>>
>>13681466
>Did 08th nerf the gundam universe, no beam rifles and no beam sabers, alot of stuff like funnels and bits are gone.
>>
>>13681477
Some people have a really strange lack of perspective
>>
>>13681466
>gundam
>single universe
>>
File: boowofl.jpg (105 KB, 580x1012) Image search: [Google]
boowofl.jpg
105 KB, 580x1012
>>13681466
>>
>>13681466
>Did 00 Buff the Gundam Universe?
>>
File: muh beam dick.gif (1022 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
muh beam dick.gif
1022 KB, 500x281
>>13681659
>no beam rifles and no beam sabers

Didn't the Ez-8 have a beam saber?
>>
>>13685582
And Karen had a beam rifle in the Norris fight.
>>
>>13685582
Everything EFF but Guntanks had beam sabers, beam rifles showed up in later episodes as did beam cannon toting Core Boosters and the entire fucking Apsalus III.
>>
>>13685625
>the entire fucking Apsalus III.

How the fuck did that thing's beam cannon even work? There's no way, based on its specs and what the engine is supposed to be, that it could blow a massive hole in a fucking mountain.
>>
>>13685634
But that's its entire purpose, isn't it? I mean the Apasalus is like 98% cannon
>>
File: mountain.jpg (64 KB, 875x510) Image search: [Google]
mountain.jpg
64 KB, 875x510
>>13685625
DID SOMEONE SAY MOUNTIAN?
>>
>>13681466
If you're asking if the setting has a lower average tech level than other Gundam series, then yes, for now.

I'm sure sooner or later we'll get fancy beam rifles and beam sabers.
>>
>>13685673
But the ms in IBO are immune to beams, a Graze would fuck the RX-78 up
>>
>>13686249

>a Graze would fuck the RX-78 up

Maybe. The nano-laminate armor is beam *resistant* not beam proof, and given the lack of beam weapons to actually prove that claim, it comes off as kinda dubious. Hell, they have trouble even making MS reactors because of the Calamity War - it's entirely possible that said armor doesn't work as well as they claim, or is even of inferior quality/not even made right, but no one can call them on it because no one remembers how to make beams weapons.
>>
>>13685598

Also they also used beam rifles against Topp's unit
>>
>>13686249

I kinda doubt it. The RX-78's armor is basically proof against ballistic weapons, which are all the Graze has - not even a heat axe like the Zaku.

Then the RX-78 still has its vulcans and the Gundam Hammer, which will likely crumple a Graze like tinfoil given how poorly they seem to take melee hits.
>>
>>13681477
>>13681722
Don't worry anons, OP is just trying to meme
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.