[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dunno if this is best posted here or /v/ but do you know of any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Dunno if this is best posted here or /v/ but do you know of any games that give you the same sort of feel as Bubblegum Crisis or other 80s OVAs? Big future city, lots of motorcrycles and fast cars, power armour, submachine guns, fighting paramilitaries, corporate guys, their creations and gang members with a decent synth/rock soundtrack and some solid gameplay?

Because I'd fucking kill for something along those lines right now. Closest thing I can think of is Shogo.
>>
>>13680277

Deus Ex? I guess would be the big one. There's that newish Shadowrun game too I suppose
>>
>>13680277
Just play the Bubblegum Crisis OVA game for PS2 on the emulator. Someone translated it already.
>>
>>13680406
You're kidding me. Can't find anything online about it.
>>
>>13680277
I wish I could help you out there because you just condense my favorite elements in one post.

I ramble through my mind and cannot find a game that suits 80% of the things you described, I guess if such a game existed I should at least have heard about it already.

closest result really is >>13680308
>>
>>13680277
Snatcher on Sega CD
>>
>>13680277
Apparently Megazone 23 has a PS3 game, never played it though
>>
>>13680777
I heard that was a visual novel thing.
>>
Speed Power Gunbike on PS1 is effectively a Megazone 23 action game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3yBjvKRlBE
>>
>>13681071
That looks almost exactly like a dream game I've got in my mind. I'm going to give it a try tomorrow.
>>
>>13681289
These low poly graphics (but better draw distance and resolution), and general aesthetic in a semi-open world game would be great.
>>
Cyberpunk 2077 might be good.

The enemies in Cyber-Lip remind me of Boomers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt5YdxFh49k

Or you could just play the Ghost in the Shell game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiaB8eVXaE
>>
>>13680277
The original Deus Ex, with the cool synth sound.
>>
There was a TG-16 game of Bubblegum Crash
>>
>>13681071
That guy the player picked is voiced by Kyosuke.
>>
Believe it or not, Final Fantasy VII fits some of the criteria with Midgar. You should wait for the remake, though.
>>
File: this is bait.png (55 KB, 623x623) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.png
55 KB, 623x623
>>13682562
>You should wait for the remake, though
>>
>>13682692
Okay, fine, but I hope OP's alright with people proportioned like Popeye outside of battles.
>>
>>13682696
>pulling the chibishit card on /m/
Seriously nigger? On the SRW board?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.