[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when does this gundam show up and does it die the very next episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: CV6tp6fW4AAJ5Z-.jpg (49 KB, 360x600) Image search: [Google]
CV6tp6fW4AAJ5Z-.jpg
49 KB, 360x600
when does this gundam show up and does it die the very next episode like a Gusion?
>>
Will the fight be as shit as the gusion
>>
>>13679482
Hope not, Not-Garma is the pilot iirc so it should have a little plot armor and survive a fight or two
>>
How is not-garma even going to get a Gundam? by buying one of those Gusions from tekkadan?
>>
Not garma got fucking wrekt twice already, he's a goner
>>
so many MS so few variations
>>
File: 51Zaa4xJEVL_large.jpg (47 KB, 372x480) Image search: [Google]
51Zaa4xJEVL_large.jpg
47 KB, 372x480
>>13681323
he looks a lot different than the other gundams in this show so far.
>>
>>13679307
That tiny waste present on most of the MS in this series is really bugging me.

Even a barbie has more waist than that.
>>
>>13681366
he's talking about grazes
>>
>>13681259
There's only one Gusion. The other suits were Man Rodis, and not Gundams
>>
>>13681259
Kimaris might be a family heirloom. If Gjallarhorn stopped the Calamity War, they probably have a few of the surviving Gundam frames stored away.

>>13681323
At this point, there are only three "modern" mobile suits: Hyakuri, Hyakuren, and Graze. Man Rodis are old as fuck, so are the Gundam frames. That said, I would have liked a land & space graze variation with the Schwalbe being atmospheric.
>>
>>13679307
>does it die the very next episode like a Gusion?
Nah, as this Gundam is actually getting a Marketing push other then Gunpla as it has both a RD and NXedge coming out.
>>13681383
For Grazes being the grunts of the series, we haven't been in the majority of the show.
>>
File: 02-Char-has-fun-with-Garma.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
02-Char-has-fun-with-Garma.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>13681530
but its piloted by not-garma. he has a death flag just being a garma clone.
>>
>>13681530
>For Grazes being the grunts of the series, we haven't been in the majority of the show
I'm sure that'll change. They need to run into Gjallarhorn at some point, and those fags are only using Grazes..

>>13681542
Final battle death flag, but death flag nonetheless.
>>
>>13679307

Gusion was in like three episodes and large chunks of it are going to be featured in more to come...
>>
>>13681563
yeah that's what happens when a protag team gets the suit and its getting a complete over haul and it'll hardly resemble the Gusion by the time Guts is done with it.
>>
Guts will use the Gusion and have its armor wasted by the Kimaris' lance, then the spare parts will be used to build the rebake.

Kimaris will likely to fall before the Valkyrie MS comes to save the day.

Gundam Kimaris is a poor man's Mortar Headd.
>>
>>13681918
This could happen, wasnt Not-Garma Graze lance described as an antianti armor weapon?, if thats the case Kimaris lance make that one look like a toothpick, if it fight Gusion the poor fat Gundam is fucked
>>
>>13681918
They'll rebuild the Gusion right away you retards, the Kimari is going to show up way later
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.