[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When can the current onslaught of mediocre Gundam series finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sad bomberman.jpg (42 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
sad bomberman.jpg
42 KB, 640x427
When can the current onslaught of mediocre Gundam series finally end so this board can be sort of decent again?
>>
Never
>>
I miss when /m/ was Gundam and friends instead of just whatever sci-fi you can get your eyes on
>>
Lol bomberman, don't be jelly that your franchise is dead.
>>
>>13678755
>Iron blood orphans
>mediocre Gundam series

It is actually one of the better ones
>>
The onslaught of mediocre Gundam series has been ongoing since 1985; I don't anticipate it ending any time soon
>>
File: millia.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
millia.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>13678890
>>
>>13678755
Once we finally get the SEED Movie with only Hirai, TM Revolution, and the VAs brought back to finish it. While a new writer and director are brought in.

Or once Frozen Teardrop is animated.

Whichever comes first.
>>
>>13678870
>Lol bomberman, don't be jelly that your franchise is dead.

too soon
>>
>>13678755
Gundam has the least shitposting. Look at super robot threads. Getter has become completely undiscussable, and Mazinger is on her way there too.
>>
>>13679970
Only because of the "real robot" babies Gundam drags in.
>>
>>13679970
"the least shitposting" is still a lot of shitposting
>>
>>13679970
only because of that one autist and the autiss that keep feeding him
>>
File: 1416016385616.png (155 KB, 460x403) Image search: [Google]
1416016385616.png
155 KB, 460x403
>>13678755
It's already ended.
>>
>>13678755
When you learn to hide threads, you fucking retard.

Reported for meta bullshit.
>>
I mean this is the mecha board, and Gundam is one of, if not the, most popular mecha products out there right now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.