[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nagano on Tomino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: nagano-tomino.jpg (274 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
nagano-tomino.jpg
274 KB, 600x480
>永野 監督はサンライズの中に弟子や子供はつくらなかったけど、監督が思
ってもいないところで子供が大勢生まれているんです。僕は鬼子だけどい
ちばんの子供で「ブレンパワード」のときもけんかしたけど、あれは親子
げんかなんだから、そういうレベルでけんかできる子供がいることを誇りに
思いなさいよ。僕は富野さんをボロクソに言うけど、でも富野さんをバカ
にするヤツがいたら、僕はマジギレしますよ。そういう子供たちを集めて
次の作品を作ったらどうですか、と僕は言いたい中略)僕にとって「ガンダ
ム」は富野監督がつくったものが「ガンダム」であって、それ以外の人間
がつくったものは、どんなによくできていてもパチモンだっていう大前提
があるわけ。そんなふうに思っている子供がたくさんいるんだから、いろん
な業界にいる富野の子供たちに向けてニュータイプで「興味のある人は連
絡してくれ」って告知すりゃいいじゃん。そうすればゲーム業界からも人
が来るし、優秀な原画マンだって集まってくる。原画マンが15人いれば1
本映画をつくれるでしょ。

Rough TL:
>Nagano: "I say shit about him but I really respect Tomino. Some other people say bad stuff about him but fuck them, they're full of shit. To me, only Tomino's Gundam is Gundam. Everything else is a piece of shit ripoff. I'm one of the children of Tomino, there's a whole bunch of us all over the industry. One day we should just put a call for us in Newtype or something so that we can come together and make a movie or something, I'm sure that it would rock the world."

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/char_blog/20121111/1352621614

>One day we should just put a call for us in Newtype or something so that we can come together and make a movie or something, I'm sure that it would rock the world.

Will this ever happen in our lifetimes?
>>
If he wants to work with Tomino again, he better do it soon before Sunrise retires Tomino and lock him up in a mental asylum
>>
>>13678054
I'm sure they would get to Fukuda well before Tomino.
>>
Fukuda and Nagano need to team up with Mari Okada for the next Gundam. Fukuda should be Mechanical Design, Mari Okada the Director, and Nagano the Writer.
>>
The thing about Tomino is he isn't the kind of guy to do that. G-Reco's staff largely adores and/or hugely respects him (even a young seiyuu like Kotobuki made a huge deal about being in a Tomino Gundam) but he always tries to make something new people haven't seen before with eccentric and adventurous staffing.
>>
>>13678054
>>13678061
>>13678065
Nagano isn't specifically saying that he wants to work with Tomino in that sentence (though he probably does feel that way), he's saying that he wants to work with the other "children of Tomino". People like Imagawa and Anno for example.
>>
>>13678065
He really is all about passing it to the next generation if is shows didn't hammer it in enough.
>>
>>13678061
Fukushit cant design for shit let alone direct. That car racing anime was a fluke
>>
>>13678046
>Nagano director and I did not make disciples and children in the Sunrise, director think
I'm a child is born many where you not even me. I'm Devils Kedoi
Also it was fight when the "Brain Powered" in the child's lot number, there is a parent-child
Since'm depreciation, proud that there are children who can quarrel with such level
Please think. Fool but I tell unfit to Tomino-san, but Tomino-san
If we had been the guy you want to, I will Majigire. By collecting such children
Why do not you make the following work, and I want to snip) I that say "Ganda
-Time "is a" Gundam "is what Tomino director made, other than human
major premise Tteyuu that is made is, I Pachimon to be made of how well
It is not is. Because I'm a child there are many that are that way I thought, objection
People with "interested in communication with the new type towards the children of Tomino who is in such industry
And Jan do you notice it I fault to me. " The people from the game industry if so
And to come, gather Even excellent original man. Original man is 1 if put 15 people
And we will build this movie.
>>
>>13678823
>And we will build this movie.
Rebuild of Zeta Gundam confirmed.
>>
>>13678046
>Will this ever happen in our lifetimes?
Only by the day of Tomino's retirement or if one of Tomino's fans around the world would become the president of his country.
>>
>>13678830
But anon, we already got that.
>>
>>13678885
>neo yoshiyuki republic
>>
>>13678069
>he's saying that he wants to work with the other "children of Tomino". People like Imagawa and Anno for example.

It's kind of sad that no one from Nagano's generation is doing anything significant anymore. It's like they've all given up and are just spending all their time drinking using the money they made from their glory days. Anno, Imagawa, Kawamori, Izubuchi, Nagano, etc. They're all practically dead at this point. At least Tomino is still trying to nurture youngins.
>>
This kind of author worship is kinda dangerous for creativity.
>>
>>13679687
Just watch. Tomino's G-Reco was a call for his children to act. That is what he meant when he said G-Reco is meant for the children.
>>
>>13679200
No anon. That was just a remake. This is a rebuild.

Zeta Gundam 1.11: You Will (Not) See the Tears of Time
>>
>>13679687
Anno is working on a new Godzilla reboot? movie.
>>
>>13679983
For some reason dumbasses like to claim Anno hasn't done anything other than Eva since NGE.
>>
>>13678046
>I'm sure that it would rock the world

just like 'gothicmade', right? fuck off faggot.
>>
>>13679687

nice tomino-cock-suck-post. g-reco was a train-wrecko, and its popularity reflects that. everyone else you described is doing bigger and better things.
>>
>>13679687
Kawamori is keeping the Macross franchise alive, how is that not relevant? (and no, perceived quality is not a reason)
>>
>>13679983
>>13679990
With Higuchi. Seeing how most of the Rebuilds were more or less Tsurumaki's doings, I have strong belief that Godzilla will reflect Higuchi more than it does Anno. Regardless, Toku has practically no bearing in the anime industry, so it's not really what I would consider "relevant". Anno has a hard enough time releasing 4.0 as it is.

>>13680079
Yeah, just like how he kept Aquarion alive. And we all know how relevant that was.
>>
>>13680109
>we all know how relevant that was

3 seasons worth?
>>
>>13680114

Which is two seasons more than almost any other mecha show made...I was going to say in the last 15 years, but really it's ever.
>>
>>13680114
It died after the second season and the third one is just raping an old corpse.

It's dead, Jim.
>>
>>13680109
Anno was in charge of the Animator Expo to train new anime directors and animators, right? That's more than most people his age.
>>
>>13680125
Anno didn't touch the Expos, he was merely the "producer". In other words, he came up with the idea and left it in everyone else's hands while he fucked off to play Godzilla.

Even then, the Expo's were never meant to train new animators. The directors working on them are all well-established names within the anime industry (Shigeto Koyama, Hiroyuki Okiura, Imaishi, etc), and many times the animation wasn't even done by Khara. It was just Anno showing off how many pals he had in the anime industry. It's masturbation at its finest, and nothing more.
>>
I've always wondered if Nagano resents baldman for not picking Hyaku Shiki as the main mech for Zeta
>>
>>13680200

Looks bretty good in parade colors now that I see it.
>>
File: tomino-nagano-marriage.jpg (116 KB, 600x762) Image search: [Google]
tomino-nagano-marriage.jpg
116 KB, 600x762
>>13678046
Nagano really is Tomino's son.
>>
>>13680200
Tomino got stuck making increasingly pointless and depressing Gundam anime for another decade
Nagano got a wife

Nagano was the true winner of Zeta Gundam in the end.
>>
File: maria-cham.jpg (96 KB, 862x1280) Image search: [Google]
maria-cham.jpg
96 KB, 862x1280
>>13680220
>Nagano got a wife

I can see where all the NTR rumors came from.
>>
>>13680220
I wonder why Kawamori hasn't got a wife yet. For a guy who always writes about love triangles, he sure hasn't had any experience with one.
>>
>>13680249
Probably too autistic and too much of a pothead for a real relationship
>>
>>13680143
>masturbation at its finest, nothing more

like most anime, yes.
>>
>>13680258
>pothead
Uh, what?
>>
>>13680249
>>13680258

How do we actually know he has no wife? I mean, there were plenty of folks shocked to find out that Tomino was married and had kids all grown up when the story came out about his daughter helping out on the eye-catches in G-Reco, so I'd be wary of anyone saying without some kind of proof that Kawamori was and has been single for a long time.
>>
File: single-with-dogs.jpg (67 KB, 695x350) Image search: [Google]
single-with-dogs.jpg
67 KB, 695x350
>>13680249
At least he doesn't have to feel the pain of being divorced.
>>
>>13679687
I've seen /m/ shit on everyone of those people for trying anything new.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.