[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw the episode 10/10 For once it's the mc that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x360
Just saw the episode
10/10
For once it's the mc that's doing the cucking
Mikva was especially badass this episode
>>
>>13677696
This show sure does attract a lotof retards.
>>
>>13677699
its like they've never seen other robot animes before.
>>
>>13677699
Different anon but im just enjoying the ride.
I almost want it to go full samflam though.
>>
>>13677699
What show doesn't?
>>
>>13677699
I know, I can't walk five steps without tripping over some moron who can't stop whining about the show.
>>
>>13677696
He better just be pump and dumping her and go for Atra instead.
>>
>>13677699
>falling for OP uninspired bait
>>
>>13677882
i guess all the treads up on /a/ are bait too then anon?
>>
>>13677696

What's the context here? Does he actually like Kudelia?
>>
>>13677903
During the battle, some of the nameless tekkadan members got killed. After a business meeting on what to do with the ms they took, Naze kisses one of his girls and has a brief explanaition that seeing a lot of death makes you want to have kids (Out of wanting to leave something behind because you could die soon too) and makes the girl next to you look pretty.

This episode was all about how members of tekkadan are still just kids and have been bottling up their feelings to do their job. After a funeral, Mika is obviously upset but doesn't realize why, kudelia give him a hug to comfort him, and then he looks at her and gives her a kiss in the same way Naze did to his wife.

In short, he was thinking about Naze's words, how pretty Kudelia looked in that instant, and seized the moment.
>>
>>13677918

Nice, it's the second coming of u/ss/o ewin.
>>
>>13677903
Not in the same way he likes Atra. He probably doesn't even properly comprehend his feelings for either of them, considering his upbringing. We saw him taking special care of the bracelet that Atra gave him (putting it behind his back before he shot that guy in the face) but he never showed any attachment to Kudelia. Usually when you kiss a girl for the first time you're letting out feelings that you've been keeping pent up, "admitting your love" and all that. Mikazuki seems to just be acting on impulse because of what Naze said earlier. He probably thought that this was the reason Kudelia was hugging him and just mimicked the behavior he saw from the Turbines.
It would be funny if he did that to shut Kudelia down, like when Lyle kissed Feldt, but it's doubtful that Mika has anywhere near that level of comprehension of human reaction. Most likely just "Mika see, Mika do".
>>
I think the interesting thing might come if he kisses Atra at some point in the next episode.
>>
>>13677785
Maybe because the show is plain ass boring?
>>
>>13678118
Somebody who doesn't like a show either stop watching/talking about it and move on with their lives.

Idiots trying to be superior over a tv show spend every possible moment throwing tantrums over it.
>>
>>13678125
I'm not usually one to complain about hugbox babies on 4chan, but...
>>
>>13678137
People who think that there is no middle ground between "not allowed to say anything bad ever" and "rubbing your face in shit and throwing it around the room" are the problem.
>>
>>13678147
IBO isn't very good, bro.
>>
>>13678125
Why do you need his approval to like something?
>>
>>13678137
>not knowing what a hugbox is
get a grip and go outside.
>>
>>13678125
You see, I really don't spout shit like
>IBO IS BEST GENDUM HURR

I just stated on why
>the anon said some moron who can't stop whining about the show.

Which leads to fact that the premise has so much potential, but how they execute the idea is a total mess lead to such a pleb tier boring ass show.

Now, you said that
>Somebody who doesn't like a show either stop watching/talking about it and move on with their lives.

Then by that logic and definition we shouldn't have movie critics to evaluate or to analyze the show.
The only idiots here are the faggot who keep spouting shit like
>BEST GUNDAM IN THE PAST DECADE
>IBO CHARACTER IS GOOD
>HUURR DURR

I watch all gundam shows, and I have to admit my first gundam was Wing and from there I work my way up. and when I say IBO is boring I don't mean it in a nonsensical trollish way, I truly admit the show is weak super goddamn weak. at least when I watch G-Reco I manage to enjoy myself up to ep10 and kinda confused from there and I ended up finish the show. When IBO was announced I was fucking hype like horny sluts on Friday.
I watch EP1 and was like, Ok maybe this is just the prologue episode maybe the next ep is good. But from there the show just kept dragging on and its a fucking snorefest where every major plot point was shoehorned at your face via exposition. I don't mind exposition here and there but combined with really really bland char archetype and try hard faggot like Orga and MIka (Biscuit is my current fav char now) just make the show super lame.

I won't say that you should watch other mecha animes because from my recent analysis the faggots who really hate G-Rectum are those who never watch any gundam before and most of em originates from /a/. And most faggots who like IBO are those who are their first time watching a gundam show and shippfaggot fujoishi and originates from /a/

So I conclude my long ass text with a simple gb2/a/
>>
>>13678406
Your post is literally 'the show is boring'. I'm not sure what relevance you think that has to discussion here. This is not a community of 'movie critics', no matter how much self-important idiots like to pretend, this is a board for people to share discussion about robot shows they enjoy.

You wrote out that long spiel about a show that you don't like, yet evidently continue to follow for some unknowable reason, why? Do you think 'IBO is boring' is some revolutionary opinion? Do you think you're bringing in some much needed expert views to what's being discussed? What drives someone to seek out a thread of people saying 'I like IBO', and proudly proclaim 'I do not like IBO' (and for that matter, why does someone always respond)?
>>
>>13678118
Found the retard
>>
>>13678566
>This is not a community of 'movie critics', no matter how much self-important idiots like to pretend

I like this anon
>>
>>13678566
>This is not a community of 'movie critics', no matter how much self-important idiots like to pretend, this is a board for people to share discussion about robot shows they enjoy.

It's 2015. Damn near everyone on the internet is a critic. Also why do people think they can decide what this board is about? The only description I've ever read is 'mecha.'
>>
>>13678750
Well heres my critic
Your a retard
>>
>>13677777
Sick get.
>>
>>13678566
>What drives someone to seek out a thread of people saying 'I like IBO', and proudly proclaim 'I do not like IBO'
Blogosphere Clickbait Syndrome. Either that or he's retained the childlike reasoning that any attention, no matter good or bad is good.
"Everyone likes this one thing so I will play the contrarian because the masses that disagree will reply to me thereby making me relevant. This in turn makes me feel special."
>>
>For once it's the mc that's doing the cucking
Who's he cucking, her imaginary boyfriend?
>>
>>13677696
I would have went with boring as hell, time wasting, and possibly rape training.
>>
>>13678942
You know exactly OP meant. There's nothing I hate morr that some autist that acts like some current incarnation of a slang term is somehow wrong. Language changes especially slang like "cuck". Words do not maintain a static meaning forever.
>>
>>13679204
God forbid anyone get annoyed when your hyper-overused /v/ buzzword gets both overused and used incorrectly.

Epic.
>>
>>13678942
He's talking about Atra?
>>
File: 1446807397039.jpg (10 KB, 333x342) Image search: [Google]
1446807397039.jpg
10 KB, 333x342
>>13677773
>im just enjoying the ride. I almost want it to go full samflam though.
>full samflam
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.