[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he, dare I say it, a bigger edge master than even Heero and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: edge.png (938 KB, 1527x1608) Image search: [Google]
edge.png
938 KB, 1527x1608
is he, dare I say it, a bigger edge master than even Heero and Sestuna?
>>
Not really.
Mika just goes with the plan. he doesn't have some internal war he's waging nor an abstract view of the world and humanity. he's just taking orders from his friend who he trusts with his life, and carries out these plans to ensure his friends are ok.
>>
>>13676444

Given the amount of bullshit that had to be inserted in to that image to make him come off as such: no, not really. Then again, I wouldn't say that Heero or Setsuna were edge masters either. Heero you might make a case for in the first handful of episodes of Wing, but overall? Nah. Not being freaked out over death or so on doesn't make you an edge master, it just makes you a soldier.
>>
>>13676444
Edginess is more of a state of mind thing.

And Mika isn't really edgy, he's like Mr. Pragmatic.
Even when Snake dude was like "YOU ENJOY KILLING MUH BOI!" he was just like "Do I? I can't think of any reason to feel bad about killing you."
>>
>>13676483
Even soldiers get freaked out over death dumbass
>>
I want snapfit fag to leave
>>
Not really.Why should he feel bad about killing that trashy space pirate?I would have lost respect for Mika if he let the space pirates words affect him.
>>
File: Ren the Accuser.png (167 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
Ren the Accuser.png
167 KB, 480x300
>>13676484
This is a true edge master.
>>
>>13676507
I finnally got to watch the movie today. Damn he is the biggest baby.
>>
Setsuna wasn't edgy, just autistic (in the most adorable way).
>>
>>13676492

Some of them, yes. Not all of them. And even then, a lot of the time they'll make every effort not to show it. Especially when still in active service. Plenty of soldiers have actively shut down emotional response to killing as a survival mechanism to deal with the sheer amount of it that surrounded them.
>>
>>13676444
>Two more than all of his comrades

Aside from all the other bull in that and it's a parody of a deviant art OC character image, Akihiro has two implants and there may be others with two as well. And it's not that he can withstand three, it's that he was dumb enough to go for a third operation and was lucky enough to survive it.
>>
>>13676444
That pic is glorious
>>
Heero is purposely edgy.

Where as Mika's actions often scare others and is known to the audience how fucked he is.

Heero is a "hero".

Mika is a attack dog.
>>
>>13676573

By ep. 12 Heero had already committed a small genocide considering all the people he had killed.

Mika is small time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.