[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ALL DAT SHIT TASTE IN MUSIC >FUNNY LEGS Gundam rivalries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Thunderbolt 1.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolt 1.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>ALL DAT SHIT TASTE IN MUSIC
>FUNNY LEGS

Gundam rivalries reached a new low.
>>
This is miles ahead of Mr Bushido though
>>
>>13673558
Mister Bushido won the one fight that didn't involve him facing The Invincible 00 Raiser though.

He forced 00 to Trans AM and got away pretty much cleanly while 00 had engine issues. That's his win.
>>
>>13673490
I liked that song he was listening to when he was eating his meal. End credits song was great, too.
Soundtrack when?
>>
>>13673490
>MUH CEREALNESS RIVLRAYS >:((((((((((
>>
>>13673558
2/10 for effort
>>
>>13673490
To that guy it's not really a rivalry, he's just a space asshole running on a combat high. It's not like Cripple hates him for the leg comments either, it's because he killed his friend
>>
>>13673490

This has probably been answered before, but is it really that easy to open an MS from the outside?
>>
>>13674129
Apparently so. It sure would help facilitate all the other times it's happened in other Gundam stories.
>>
>>13673490
So peg leg is listening to what music?

Not a fan of free jazz too
>>
>>13674129
Sometimes ms can lock in from the inside if the plot demands but it makes no sense to since you would not want the pilot to struggle with opening the cockpit if you get surprise attacked and the enemy would never get that close to you other than in a freak scenario like this
>>
>>13674129
He exclaims that the interior isn't much different from a Zaku, so he's probably had some experience with Zeon suits, possibly including where to exploit them etc.

Hell, you could argue that MS were built that way in the case of extensive damage and the pilot had to extricated due to physical injuries and the cockpit had to be opened from the outside etc.

It's really not that unusual when you think about it.
>>
>>13674129
maybe the hatch is crippled
>>
>>13673490
Gundam rivalries have been retarded since Zeta.
>>
>>13673490
Go back to IBO, retard.
>>
File: doublas grin.jpg (13 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
doublas grin.jpg
13 KB, 160x240
>>13674203
>>
>>13673566
He didn't get away cleanly, he was about to be killed by the regular 00 in trans-am before the twin drive failed. He had already lost one of his arms and was about to be killed when he was saved by the bell when the trans-am lead to the 00 breaking down. In the regular show he decided not to kill Setsuna out of chivalry because he knew that had the 00 not broken down, he would have been killed. As for the special edition blu-rays, he was driven off by Tieria and the second Lockon.

>>13674129
There's probably an easy to access emergency release someplace on the outside. Fighter planes have emergency canopy release handles on the outside (picture related) so it's only natural that MS would have them as well.
>>
>>13674203
>the hatch is crippled
lost it.
>>
>>13673558
What isn't?
>>
>>13673490
You mean it reached a new height.
>>
I liked the bantz
>>
>>13673558

>This is miles ahead of Mr Bushido though

I love how useful this statement is.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.