[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Out of context /m/ pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: harhar.jpg (122 KB, 425x960) Image search: [Google]
harhar.jpg
122 KB, 425x960
ITT Out of context /m/ pictures
>>
File: ifeelterrbul.png (199 KB, 491x368) Image search: [Google]
ifeelterrbul.png
199 KB, 491x368
>>13673092
Damn it wrong picture
>>
>>13673092
I never understood the point of that scene other than showing where pilots do their business
>>
>>13673092
Man, you can just shit in the middle of battle and nobody would know.
>>
>>13673099
That's the point.
>>
>>13673111
I'm disappointed they didn't have a shit ball bomb like that water ball bomb they had.
>>
>>13673185
you have to collect dozen gallons of shit, compress them in a ball using reco future tech, put it somewhere in a MS just so you can blast your enemy full of shit?
>>
>>13673214
damn right I will
>>
>>13673099
You do know that that's one of the biggest problems facing pilots in the modern day, right? Especially when you have to drink a shitload of coffee to stay awake all the time due to being in the armed forces.
>>
>>13673214
Did you see how mask missed due to a damn seagull?
Now amplify that and even capital ship bridges will be rendered helpless if the shit is irradiated with minovsky as well.
>>
>>13673271

I just don't think it's something people generally stop to think about when watching cartoons about robots fighting.

Same with video games. I mean we all laugh at RE2 for not having any place for the cops to piss but its not really a big deal when you're in the moment
>>
>>13673272
Imagine being the soldier that has to clean the shit
>>
>>13673315
Worry not, that's what kuntalas are for.
>>
>>13673271
This. Modern day jet combat comprises mostly of flying in a straight line trying not to fall asleep while keeping yourself from going doo-doo and getting poop over the cockpit.

>TFW as a tank commander, I have a toilet right under my seat for if you can't leave the tank for NBC/enemy fire/adverse weather/laziness.
>>
so when's pics
>>
>>13673380
Quiet, we're discussing the finer mechanics of taking a piss or shit in a cockpit.
>>
>>13673389
i just remember, some jetfigthers are actually has cockpit large enough to fit a small kitchen. was it a sukhoi or something
>>
>>13673401
Su-34 is rumoured to have a toilet and a small kitchenette.
>>
File: ttwLB.jpg (67 KB, 650x973) Image search: [Google]
ttwLB.jpg
67 KB, 650x973
>>13673416
well it does have a toilet
>>
>>13673389
Damnit now I'm thinking of Fafners with assimilation toilet.
Which BGM would you play when taking a dump in your giant robot?
>>
>>13673185
>>13673214
>>13673272
>be peaceloving farmer in Regild Century
>taboo-breaking assholes from space trying bring their war down to our beautiful Earth
>have an civilian Recten laying around with no weapons
>working with what he has, the farmer makes feces balls to blind and disable enemies
>"I'll show them the earthy brown will of us earthnoids!"
>charging into the battle field, throwing shitballs at anyone figting
>enemy pilots have no idea what the fuck is going on
>but soon after the initial shock, they start attacking the Recten
>the unarmed civilian mobile suit was no match for the taboo-breaking war machines
>our hero did not cower
>as he sets the thruster output over the machine's capacity, the heavily damaged Recten boosts onto the enemy fleet
>"the world isn't square!!!"
>his Recten blows up from overexertion and gunfire
>the explosion set off all of the remaining shit bombs on the Recten, unleashing a large cloud of brown over the battleships
>with a major fleet unable to operate and the shock from the third party fatality, both sides eventually agreed to cease fire
>the unknown hero was remembered as the Taupe Blizzard
>>
>>13673469
>feces balls to blind and disable enemies
Best plan ever.jpg
>>
>>13673427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9xzhyp431c
>>
>>13673469
And in the end the remains of the recten head shows a satisfied face.
>>
File: B5atX1dCYAAweRE.jpg (105 KB, 852x639) Image search: [Google]
B5atX1dCYAAweRE.jpg
105 KB, 852x639
>>13673530
>satisfied face
>>
>>13673289
that reminds me of a really funny comic strip about the Umbrella Inc complaint/suggestion department. "Also we couldn't get to the bathroom for three hours yesterday because of SHARKS".
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.