[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comet Lucifer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: best rock jamon.jpg (58 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
best rock jamon.jpg
58 KB, 640x453
What went wrong? For 7 episodes this show, while being far from great, managed to deliver solid mecha action and comfy SOL full of eccentric characters with gorgeous backgrounds. Then starting with episode 8 they simply dropped everything good while trying to asspull all kind of nonsense, the ending itself is a complete abortion. Although Moura and Roman were awesome, MC, Felia and their "relationship" had to be the most insipid things this year the most insulting aspect being that MC and Moura had some kind of actual chemistry while MC and Felia was simply a fat lot of nothing
. Most of the side characters ended up being at best poorly used devices.
>>
File: moura kong.png (323 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
moura kong.png
323 KB, 640x507
Also best Moura mecha form.
>>
>>13671983
they literally had no idea what they were doing
Should have planned it out more
>>
File: BreadIsDeadly.webm (3 MB, 532x300) Image search: [Google]
BreadIsDeadly.webm
3 MB, 532x300
>>13671983
I don't know man.
>>13672030
I personally think they changed the story midway. I bet you Sogo the character was added due to focus groups.
>>
>>13671983
the ending was the lamest bullshit I've seen in recent years...
>>
>>13672269
CL ending was the worst I've seen since Digimon 02.
>>
>>13672022
>Performance enhancing drugs are wrong, anon!

t. Walter Clemens.
>>
>>13672269
No argument...I almost threw my tablet off the bed when I saw that craptastic ending

..Well, I did smile when I saw Roman got rewarded with his badassness later on that somehow got his girl

(although its likely as Sogo told her he'd never love another person except the moura..err, Felia so she hopped onto the neaest male appendage with intrest in her)
>>
>>13672127
You could say they were

-sunglasses-

Well and truely baked
>>
>>13671983

I actually stopped watching after the episode where Felia goes to the lake and Do Mon brought them soup.

The show just seemed to become really boring and unoriginal at that point, and then she floats in the lake and the main character decides he loves her and is going to what... walk with her to the magic land? I was really digging everything up until then, and the robot action was some of the best this year.

Also his hot and likable friend is the best choice what is he thinking?
>>
>>13672269
I dropped it halfway through because of apathy. What happened? Spoil me.
>>
>>13671983
>solid

Thanks, OP. Best joke of the year. Comet Lucifer was shit since episode one.
>>
I liked it better when it was called Olynssis
>>
Otto is cute.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.