[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Internet Ruined Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 17
Random spoiler terrorists ruined The Force Awakens for me. FUCK spoiler, FUCK terrorists, FUCK Christmas, FUCK the internet, and FUCK YOU /m/.
>>
Snape killed Dumbledore.

Jovian Lizards are humans.

Fiora is the seventh party member.

Yang dies.

Big Fire is the good guys.
>>
Showing your butthurt online only makes underage "I'm so le evil xD" spoiler trolls rejoice though.

You gotta grit your teeth and take it like a big girl.
>>
>>13664471
>Snape killed Dumbledore.
I drove down the highway with a sign in my back window reading that when that was the hot spoiler.
>>
Quattro Bajeena is actually Char.
>>
>>13664485
Wow.... I'd expect that out of every other person here but you.

That's mean man.
>>
Kouji fucked up in the end and we'll never ever see him fix stuff with Tetsuya
>>
>>13664463
If folks didn't react like this, spoiling things wouldn't be at all fun.
But they do.
>>
Oberstein did nothing wrong and sacrificed himself to keep the Kaiser safe
>>
>>13664496
I had it spoiled for me so I continued the cycle of abuse
and it was funny to do it irl instead of online
>>
>>13664463
Gandalf dies and is later reborn.

Aerith dies.

Vader dies.

Amidala dies.

Harry Stamper dies while his daughter cries.

Jack dies while Rose cries.

Cortana becomes insane.

Hot Ice Hilda dies.

Yuzuha dies.

Rose is your sister, which is why she can Armatize with the elementals.

Oryx isn't really dead.

Lelouch dies.

Maverick's copilot dies.

The High Councilor is really Emperor Palpatine.

>>13664485
If you were driving a red pickup, I probably saw you. If not, it was probably some disgruntled fan in my area.
>>
>>13664495
Lying sack of shit! They look nothing alike! Quatro wears sunglasses! Char only occasionally wears sunglasses!
>>
File: 1449996841156.png (150 KB, 381x433) Image search: [Google]
1449996841156.png
150 KB, 381x433
>>13664485
BASED, SON, BASED
>>
>>13664463
If the movie is good enough, no amount of spoilers can "ruin" it.
>>
Akane is Zero and so is Sigma
>>
>>13664532
>If you were driving a red pickup, I probably saw you. If not, it was probably some disgruntled fan in my area.
nah, I was in a subcompact
>>
Medic Boss
>>
>>13664532
>Lelouch dies.
This one's still contested stupidly.
>>
Then cutie cinemaniac paramedic turns into an evil scientist bitch
>>
>>13664463
>Spoiled movie for self ON PURPOSE
>Enjoyed it like crazy
So sorry that you a shit, anon.
>>
>>13664532
>Lelouch dies.
kek
>Maverick's copilot dies.
HIS NAME WAS GOOSE HE WAS 24 AND HE LOVE TO PLAY THE HARMONICA
>>
Tobia dies

Kincaid dies three times

Mt. Fuji wins

Bright kills Hathaway

Frost brothers survive

Master Asia dies

Heero proposes to Relena

In Starship Troopers, Humans are the bad guys

Your Ai dies in Battle robot damashi

Esther turns into a vegetable

Alto fucks Sheryl and teaches at a flight school.
>>
Leland killed Laura
>>
God and I though How to Train Your Dragon fans were whiny petulant babies when it came to spoilers
>>
/m/ killed my love for mecha.
>>
Nicol dies
Kira and Cagari are twin siblings
Frau Bow marries Hayato
ZZ is not anime but the real story
Alto marries the sky
Heero has a clone
Oberstein was right
>>
>>13664584
That's because you never really loved mecha to begin with, anon. Throwing shit fits over spoilers is like believing those "fake friends" copypastas
>>
>>13664576
>Mt. Fuji wins

Kek.
>>
>>13664463
Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when I got spoiled was "Looks like Harrison got his wish."?
>>
>>13664602
Amazingly he has standards, namely never be the guy who ends up excessively stealing the spotlight in a given project, no matter how much they might offer to pay you.

And considering how strongly he was stealing the spotlight in TFA, exiting the franchise then and there was the right call.
>>
>>13664463
You fucking pieces of shit and your fucking Star Wars are the cancer that is slowly eating away at the culture.

I can picture you in my mind's eye. You, doughy and flabby and unkempt, forcing heaping handfuls of Cheetos into your mouth, dusty orange particulate falling onto your greasy neckbeard. I can fucking see you, and I can even smell the stench of stale piss emanating from your bottles.

Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. Do something with your life. Stop praying at the altar of mediocrity. Remove Reddit from your bookmarks. Fuck, just unplug from the internet. Do something, anything besides continuing down this fucking road.

Learn a trade. Try to do something useful. Learn to shoot long guns and cut wood with a table saw. For once go to sleep physically exhausted. For Christ's sake, do something while you're breathing other than vicariously living through poorly written characters on mundane "adventures" which are copies of copies of copies of copies of dime-store serial stories. Grow the fuck up.

Fuck a woman. Have a child. Anything. Please. Anything but this. Fucking stop, you fucking human parasite.
>>
>>13664612
You give the man too much credit. I bet he only did it so he could effectively "end" his tenure as Han Solo once and for all.
>>
>>13664621
Is this a pasta?
>>
>>13664621
Thanks for the pasta, I'll be serving it up Christmas morning for the G-Rectals.
>>
>>13664630
Little of column a, little of column b.

The fact he got himself killed off instead of just taking more of the bribe money lends to my belief he's still got standards. I mean who would turn down the money?
>>
>>13664485
Any violent confrontations?
>>
>>13664632
it is now.
>>
>>13664576
tobia is really dead?
>>
>>13664485
>I drove down the highway with a sign in my back window reading that when that was the hot spoiler.

I repeat: FUCK YOU, /m/. ALL OF YOU.
>>
>>13664643
nah, a few honks and angry glares
>>
Sure love this nice mecha discussion
>>
>>13664463
Typical Star Cuk fan.
>>
Luke and Leia are siblings, which makes it all the more creepy. Prefect for /m/.

Superman is Clark Kent

Batman is Bruce Wayne

Soylent Green is made out of people.
>>
Yushiro Gowa is actually dead.
>>
>>13664463
Apollo is a dog.

Optimus Prime dies because of Hot Rod.

GGG is left stuck in space.

The X running Neo Arcadia is a fake.

Ocelot isn't really possessed by Liquid Snake.

A robot killed grandma.

Professor Banno is actually evil.

Kira and the Archangel defect from the Earth Alliance.

Reiji and Aila go back to Arian at the end.

The Liger Zero is the fabled Ultimate X.

There's more than one Keyblade.
>>
>>13664591
I'm not the one bitching about spoilers.
>>
>>13664750
>Ocelot isn't really possessed by Liquid Snake

Except in MGS2 which is where he gets the idea of faking it in MGS4.

I think.

Also you are the villain in Crackdown.
>>
Bernie dies.
>>
Saitama is Blast

Bloodborne is about eldritch monsters manipulating people in their dreams

In Doom you're the demons

Hitler is the final boss in Wolfenstein 3D

You're not the real Big Boss, you're his phantom.

Zero was created by Wily, he killed Megaman and his friends
>>
Lt. Quattro, he is a Char

Cobra Commander is a snake

Thrust is actually Waspinator

The second Bob is really Megabyte in disguise

President Eden is a computer

Apollo 13 doesn't make it to the moon

It was his sled

Bayonetta won the character poll

Colonel Mustard did it in the parlor with the candlestick.
>>
Battlefront ends with you having to kill Han Solo or nuking Coruscant.
>>
>>13664813
>that last one

You son of a bitch, that's too far.
>>
>actually looking forward to shit wars
>>
>>13664463
What did thy spoil, that the entire second half of the film originally came out in 1977 and was better the first time?
>>
>going on the internet just after the movie released
>getting mad someone spoiled the ending
You have nobody to blame but yourself, grow a pair.
>>
File: Fllay's Mad.png (421 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Fllay's Mad.png
421 KB, 800x450
>>13664576
>Tobia dies
IT ISN'T TRUE. IT ISN'T
>>
Everyone is a tomato, and it's a stage production

Schwartz is his brother

Optimus comes back at the end

It's not the real thing, it IS an anime.
>>
>>13664750
>Apollo is a dog.
THIS WILL NEVER NOT MAKE ME MAD HOLY SHIT FUCK
>>
Rom Stol dies

Kyo/Ultraman Takeru dies

No one dies in Ryu Knight

Garuda, Heinel and Richter die

Lightning is Hajiki's father

the aliens are actually Yuri Leonov's conscience mixed with the alien artifact

Captain Garis is Lulu's father and Daiya's dad is just a scientist for Emperor Darius

Kouji doesn't die in magma

Francis is actually an asylum inmate and Dr. Caligari is actually the asylum director

Andrew Ryan is your father and Frank Fontaine is Atlas

Chakan will never die since he'll never be able to destroy everything evil in the universe

Zenozoik is Chile in the future

the random guy you rescued on Katorga-12 in the past turns out to be the reason why the world turned to Communist-shit so you have to travel back again and kill yourself
>>
File: 69.jpg (28 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
28 KB, 500x274
>>13664813
Sorry Death, you lose, it was Professor Plum!
>>
>>13664632

Yes, courtesy of the polite individuals at /tv/ who are not at all hypocritical.
>>
>>13664532
>Cortana becomes insane.
That was straightforwardly foreshadowed in the books and encyclopedia and shit, though.
>>
>>13664463

I never cared about Star Wars's plot. All i want to see is tie fighters vs x-wing , robots,spaceships and practical effects in OT.

FFS I never understood fandom for Boda Fett.
He jobbed so hard in OT.

And please don't tell me to read EU, I just watch movies, not a lore fag.
>>
>>13664485
NOOOO YOU BITCH! YOU BITCH!
>>
ROSEBUD IS A SLED.

BACK WHEN HE WAS A KID PLAYING WITH HIS SLED WAS THE ONLY TIME IN HIS LIFE HE WAS TRULY HAPPY.
>>
>>13664813
>Cobra Commander is a snake

Not anymore.
>>
I'll be polite enough to cover these up, at least.

Tyler Durden and the narrator are the same guy.

The android's name is Quote.

Burai dies.

Tabuu is the real master of the Subspace Army.

Exdeath/Exodus is a tree.

Dr. Wily was behind everything.

Moo is Holly's father.

Marx manipulated Kirby so he could wish for power and conquer Pop Star.

Gruntilda gets stuck under a boulder for two years.

>>13664576
Not exactly fair to say that when Nozaku will never get that far.
>>
The second Death Star is fully operational.

The Laplace Box is the original Federation charter.

The Monado is the final boss.

Bora Horza Gobchul dies.

Masato is Masaki's clone. So are Yuratei and the Hau Dragon pilots.

Marty gets back to the future.

Cybertron is corrupted with Dark Energon.

Spock dies. So does Leonard Nimoy.
>>
>>13665790
>Gruntilda gets stuck under a boulder for two years
Nuts & Bolts is a huge letdown.

>>13665793
>The Monado is the final boss.
What, no it isn't.
>>
>>13665793
>The Monado is the final boss.

Actually this is kinda misleading.

Sorta.
>>
Odello dies at the very end for no reason besides Tomino being a dick
>>
Mata Nui is a giant robot that crashlanded on a water planet

Kamen Kamen wins

Ken Kanzaki and Jun Zaizen are both artificial lifeforms

God Reideen is never piloted by the good guys and is actually the "bad guy"

inside Kibou Gou is an underwater scooter

Aeris dies

Willy the dalmatian was behind everything, Forrest Kaysen rapes Emily and turns into a giant and George is the Raincoat Killer who turns into a green oni for some reason.
Oh, and you were Zach the whole time while York was the imaginary friend.

surprise, it's the Joker again

Dark Gaia is behind everything

Popoie the sprite dies
>>
File: 274.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
274.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Any media that relies on you being unaware of a plott wist or spoiler to be good is usually mediocre or trash.

Since the interesting part isn't the surprise itself, but HOW you arrive at surprise.

That's why you're upset over Han Solo's impromptu lung surgery because the scene itself wasn't that good. It was awkward and simply there.
>>
>>13664812
that last one isn't canon
>>
Pixy betrays you and becomes the final boss

Invulnerable Charlie was sent to kill Shin and Kanzaki gets arrested right before having sex with Ryoko, Mickey dies in the manga
>>
>>13665950
Zero was created by Wily, X4 and Power Fighters 2 implies that. They even show you Zero's shadow in PF2.
>>
>>13665648

really shitty death desu
>>
>>13665462
>reading shitty scifi
>>
>>13665971
Well, you're on /m/, so...
>>
>>13665797
>>13665803
>anons spot the fake spoiler
It's the spirit inside the Monado, Zanza AKA Bionis, that's the final boss.
>>
>>13664463
Soylent green is people!

The kids psychologist was a ghost

In hero 6, the big bad was the teacher looking for revenge for the loss of his daughter...

..oh and shes saved in the end..

..and so is Baymax, who is rebuilt due to him putting his memory card in his fist
>>
File: Fuck_You_Asshole_Terminator.gif (2 MB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_You_Asshole_Terminator.gif
2 MB, 500x264
>>13664485
>I drove down the highway with a sign in my back window reading that when that was the hot spoiler.

Wow. Just.... wow.

I enjoy your posts here, Dorkly. I thought you were a cool guy. But it turns out you're s disgusting little piece of shit who should have his cock torn off, cooked, and fed to your mother while she's gangraped in front of you. I hope you die today, you fuck.
>>
File: FUCK_YOU_[Wanted].gif (838 KB, 312x130) Image search: [Google]
FUCK_YOU_[Wanted].gif
838 KB, 312x130
>>13664512
>If folks didn't react like this, spoiling things wouldn't be at all fun.
>But they do.

I waited 30 years for a sequel to the original trilogy. It got spoiled by a stranger, for no reason, on the day I saw it. Why the fuck would I not be mad?

FUCK YOU /m/

The crazy thing is, the same spoiler cropped up in my Facebook, so it woulda got me even if I hadn't visited /m/ that day.

So, FUCK YOU, INTERNET

And FUCK YOU, HUMANITY
>>
>>13666271
Why is everybody getting so mad about this?
I thought it was popular internet hivemind that Harry Potter is for retard faggots or whatever?
Not that I hate it, but everyone else always seemed to.
>>
>getting a movie spoiled on the internet
you've go no one else to blame but yourself, I knew this shit was going to happen so I avoided almost every site that might spoil it for me, funny enough /m/ was pretty spoiler free until the 18th.

on the other hand, if the movie is spoiled for you offline by way of some douche yelling the major plot points out loud then you've got every right to throw rocks at the guy
>>
It turns out Cloud was never a member of SOLDIER in the first place. Aeries dies and was a prostitute anyway so good riddance.

Adachi was the killer.

Georg did kill Arshtat. Also Tierkreis sucked.

The Shrike is... actually, fuck, I don't know. Shit was confusing as all get out.

Brom was Eragon's real dad, and Eragon and Murtagh kill Galbatorix through an enormous asspull.
>>
>>13666476
>The Shrike is... actually, fuck, I don't know. Shit was confusing as all get out.

Here, this should work instead.

The Tree of Pain actually isn't a tree. It's actually a highly advanced simulation being presented where everyone is hooked up via neuro connectors.
>>
>>13664471

>Fiora is the seventh party member

Fucking KEK
That is a good one
>>
Goku is an alien.
>>
>>13666476

The Shrike was the result of Kassad fucking that girl, the girl was in turn The Shrike so The Shirke basically gets all of it's killer instinct from Kassad.
>>
The Red Hood is actually Jason Todd.

Mithos is actually a little bitch siscon.

Andross's ghost tricks Fox into giving him the Krozoa spirits so he can resurrect himself and this game sucks.

Princess Peach is on the moon.
>>
>>13665235
>the random guy you rescued on Katorga-12 in the past turns out to be the reason why the world turned to Communist-shit so you have to travel back again and kill yourself
Very few people ever played Singularity.
>>
>>13666041
It's very misleading, because alvisistherealmonadoandisalsoacomputerfromtheprioruniversethatzanzablewupresultingintheworldofxenobladeasseen.
>>
Dr. Wily was actually behind it, it was a plot to get the Energy Elements so he could activate Gamma.

Dr. Wily was actually behind it, he was blackmailing Dr. Cossack.

Dr. Wily was actually behind it, he made a fake Proto Man to frame him.

Dr. Wily was actually behind it, he was Mr. X all along.

Dr. Wily was actually behind it, he created the Roboenza virus.

Captain Qwark was actually behind it, he disguised himself as Abercrombie Fizzwidget and stuffed the real one in a storage closet.

Metal Sonic was actually behind it, he pretended to be Dr. Eggman to get combat data from Sonic and all his friends.

Bladerun was actually behind it, he was the real villain all along.
>>
>>13664471
not Big Fire just Vonvolger
>>
>>13664582
Stoic dies
>>
>>13665594
You're the man now dog
>>
File: 1448741699230.jpg (413 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448741699230.jpg
413 KB, 640x640
>people thought the Han Solo death scene was forced

I thought it was to perfectly illustrate how far Kylo Ren is committed to the Dark Side. Where as in Jedi, the thing that 'saved' Vader was ultimately his son. This showed that even his father couldn't tempt him away from the Dark Side.
>>
>>13667075
See, I think that's what Kylo wants it to be, but he's visibly shaken from it, and I think he's ultimately going to realize what a shitlord he's been. The only question is if it'll be right before he dies, mirroring Vader like he always wanted, or if he lives and becomes another protagonist in Episode IX having to live with the guilt of his actions.
>>
>>13667075
It's just... Kylo Ren had such a weird fucking face. I couldn't take him at all seriously.

I also thought, when I first saw Finn, that they'd given a monkey blackface. Holy fuck does he resemble those propaganda posters about "dindus" and "basketball americans" or whatever.
>>
>>13664563
>Stupidly
I have a poster of him playing with sheep that takes place immediately after the epilogue.

SHEEP anon.

Oh, and speaking of herd animals, Asgore and Toriel had a son named Asriel who becomes Flowey.
>>
>>13665790
>Moo is Holly's father.
This one fucked me up. Not that it shocked me. More like, it gave me my macro furry transformation fetish.
>>
>>13667075
To a degree I also felt Han was knowingly walking to his death, like there was a bit of "go ahead, kill me, if that's what it takes to bring this family back together and shake you out of this dark side obsession then so be it."

It makes more sense if you take it as a twist on the "strike me down" scene, especially when you factor in how TFA constantly calls back to major moments in the OT but with decisive deviations.
>>
>>13667232
>TFA constantly calls back to major moments in the OT but with decisive deviations.

How?
>>
>>13667075
>>13667089
>>13667093
I thought Kylo was really meta in that sense. Like JJ knows he can't even hope to make a villain as badass as Darth Vader so they literally make that an aspect of the character. He keeps Vader memoribilia in his room and prays to him to be able to keep up his edgelord facade. After the constant Dark Side temptation throughout the series, Kylo has to deal with the Light trying to pull him back while he tries to stay a rebellious teenage brat. Anakin who was supposed to be badass turning evil but just came off as a cringey brat and almost ruined vader's image at the end. Kylo is just a whiny brat right out the gate and is kinda tragic in that way instead of cringy. He throws temper tantrums and tries really hard to be badass like his idol. I really like him as a character.

And yeah like >>13667075 said, Han fell for the bait. He said he's torn between two identities and needs his father to help him do what needs to be done and settle it. Han approaches thinking he meant he needs a father's love to come back to the light. But Kylo just stabs his ass to sever his last link to the light and fully commit to the dark.

>>13667089
This guy has a point too. Next movie he will probably go super edge from all the stress and shit but i think ultimately he will have a small redemption if not full blown conversion. In that final showdown he straight up asks Rey "pls be my friend :(" and she just chops his ass up. Now his dad's dead, he's alone as fuck, he got showed up by everyone and looks like a punk. The military side of the First Order doesnt seem to respect him much and he's not badass enough to pull off the disturbing lack of faith thing Vader did when he was in the same situation.
>>
>>13664495
holy shit dude wow spoiler tags please?
>>
>>13664463

Fei is the only who is human and thus can contact God

Wilhelm is the Devil, or something like the custodian of the universe and has a machine that resets Heat Death

Citan is technically the real antagonist, if only to "wake" Fei up.

The Courier caused the Divide.

Rosebud was his sleigh

Negros are not really black...closer to a blueish brown if anything

Earth and the human race are to alien civilizations what Australia once was to England.

And the Jewish people are kinda like wardens

Iain M. Banks The Culture is basically Star Wars for adults.

No one really has found the Clitoris yet.

Kevin betrays Shion

Trump MIGHT be the antichrist.
>>
File: 3303813-7280979471-Wedge.jpg (98 KB, 964x716) Image search: [Google]
3303813-7280979471-Wedge.jpg
98 KB, 964x716
>>13667232
> To a degree I also felt Han was knowingly walking to his death, like there was a bit of "go ahead, kill me, if that's what it takes to bring this family back together and shake you out of this dark side obsession then so be it."

Let's drive a Wedge into this family.
>>
>>13665931
Agreed. Spoiler material/cuhrayzee plot twists are mostly for shock value. They're enjoyable, sure, but they're not going to by the end-all determining factor on whether or not a story is great.
>>
>>13664750
>GGG is left stuck in space
they will return, i know they will
there's still the galloreia road, dammit
;_;
>>
>>13668298
To be more clear, Citan is a servant of the Emperor of Solaris.

Shion is the conduit and she was the Miltian Incident.
>>
>>13664750
>gtg is left in space
Fuck you I was actually trying to avoid spoilers for the brave series like j decker and Co.
>>
>>13667186
>becomes flowey
And here I thought I could avoid spoilers for that here but I can't do it.
>>
>>13664463
How the fuck have you people not caught on that going on the internet let alone 4chan is the LAST thing you should do if you don't want shit spoiled?
>>
>>13669206
But I gotta get my daily dose of memes hentai and robot porn, not neccesarily in that order.
>>
>>13669206
Don't bother. People are fucking stupid and refuse to take their own responsibility.

They want the whole internet filtered for themselves.
>>
Commander Ibuki in Changeman is an alien.

Shima and Gator turn good and stay alive.
>>
>>13664471
>Yang dies
Aeris and Galuf die too.
>>
>>13665793
>So does Leonard Nimoy
This was such a shit year.
>>
>>13670908
It turns out Golbez was Cecil's brother.
Zidane was an alien all along. So was Kuja. He survives getting his soul sucked out somehow.
Garland becomes Chaos.
The Emperor, after dying, takes over Hell and Heaven.
GFs make you lose memories - it turns out everyone was at the same orphanage but conveniently forgot.
Dycedarg ('s brother) was in league with the Lucavi. Delita takes the crown and goes down in history as the one who saved the day.
Cid used to be with Khamja and gets shot.
>>
>>13664471
>>13670908
>Yang dies
No he doesn't, he can be found in the Slyph village (I don't blame you, since getting there is a pain). The only dead party member in the game is the one responsible for the Spoony Bard meme.
>>
>>13669206
No kidding, unless someone says it to you in meatspace it isn't fucking hard to avoid spoilers if you want to.
>>
Goku beats the bad guy unless the bad guy is named Cell.
>>
>>13669186
Glad to be of service. Join me in my misery (UTfags spoiled it for me too, sorry).
>>
>>13668991
>Reading the wiki
>Shion is a true follower and believer of Jesus Christ
Man, did this game go to some weird places. I can't decide if I'm happy or not that I stopped playing about a third of the way through Ep 1.
>>
>>13670956
Ivalice is a fake dreamed up by Mewt, in his grief over his fucked up family.
Basch didn't kill the king.
Lighting the lighthouses is a good thing because it'll bring alchemy back to the world.
Tony Jones isn't the Magus Kyros, but he's close enough.
Matty is a clone of El Patron, grown to supply him with fresh organs when his old ones fail.
When El Patron dies, he entombs the rest of his family with him.
Holly and Artemis team up. A lot.
The wing is part of a carousel that can change your age if you ride it.
Prim dies.
>>
>>13668298

>Earth and the human race are to alien civilizations what Australia once was to England.

...wut?

>And the Jewish people are kinda like wardens

Oh...well that explains everything.
>>
someone please spoil me Xenosaga because im not sure if i want to play the 2nd and 3rd
>>
>>13664463
No, Black Noir ruined Christmas. Not us. Yell at him.

>>13665235
>No one dies in Ryu Knight

Pretty sure the witch does.

>>13665790
>last spoiler

Unless you count that one time her soul possessed a robot, but IIRC that game is officially noncanon anyways.

Anyway, uh, spoilers I guess.

>Kazuki can pilot giant robots despite being a guy is because his alternate universe self is a giant robot.

>Izuna was actually insane the entire time and dies to a crazed Miu.

>Tri Bomber dies. Battle Bomber also dies. It doesn't take either time.

>The Command Machine stops working at a crucial moment, and in one blow the dinosaurs are stroke.

>Oldna Poseidal isn't Oldna Poseidal, she's the Amu of Poseidal's group. Full Flat is Gaw Haw Leccee, and Amandara Kamandara is the real Oldna Poseidal.

>Shogo is corrupted by the machines and tries to kill all humans.

>Chirico never truly finds happiness.

>Gorg is an alien robot.

>Vega's an alien.

>Ruuji never finds a repairman.

>Sky wins.

>Dancouga Burn kills God.

>To be continued
>?
>>
>>13664463
Your thread is like a huge, gleaming reward trophy that validates all of their hard work you massive retard
>>
I have no idea what's half of these are even about.
>>
File: hawkeye.jpg (111 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
hawkeye.jpg
111 KB, 1600x1000
>>13664485
Good job dorkly.

You my major amigo.
>>
>>13667075
It's not so much Kylo killing him.
it's moreso how Han walked to it and there's no way he didn't expect that in-character

looking at it like >>13667232 makes the scene much better, but I didn't think of it that way when I saw it
>>
>>13664463
Why would you be mad about not having to spend money on a shitty movie, OP?
>>
Ganondorf gets sealed away but breaks the seal again in the next game.

The Super Bowl is generally one-sided.

Anon shitposts in this thread.
>>
>>13666279
Maybe you should learn to isolate yourself from social media and internet forums if you want to avoid spoilers.
>>
File: sigh-tee_hthr_01.jpg (84 KB, 300x448) Image search: [Google]
sigh-tee_hthr_01.jpg
84 KB, 300x448
>>13676792
>Maybe you should learn to isolate yourself from social media and internet forums if you want to avoid spoilers.

OP here. I've certainly learned it NOW.

But that doesn't make it right, what the spoiler terrorists did. I mean, talk about shitty. People are shit. Myself included, of course.
>>
>>13667020
Gobber is gay
>>
>>13676825
You must be 18 or older to view 4chan, by the way.
>>
>>
>>13670981
He isn't talking about that Yang
>>
>>13678584
This still cracks me up. Phasma isn't the Bobba Fett character, it's a random storm trooper.
>>
>people spoiled stuff for me
>never watched any Star Wars so I don't care
>when I finally get around to watching all the Star Wars I'll have forgotten the spoilers

Feels good.
>>
>>13680517
>my experience with the Metal Gear franchise
>>
>>13678584
>tried to make her a mysterious bad ass

>does literally nothing then gets thrown into the trash
>>
The Japanese people aren't actually related to you, but the blue-hair girl is your cousin and the fish is your sister.
>>
>>13664463
How is that even possible?
There is maybe one "spoilable" thing in the movie, and being spoiled of it doesn't mean jack shit, as the scene still works and everyone sees what is coming from two miles away.
>>
File: the second castle.png (514 KB, 736x400) Image search: [Google]
the second castle.png
514 KB, 736x400
>>13664463
>>
If youve seen a new hope, youve seen force awakens
Han dies same way ben does, in front of the hero and killed by someone he knew. Now hope you enjoy episode 8: another empire strikes back
>>
File: adachiasshole.jpg (31 KB, 267x317) Image search: [Google]
adachiasshole.jpg
31 KB, 267x317
>>13666476
Adachi didn't kill anybody. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1412184207722.jpg (120 KB, 750x1079) Image search: [Google]
1412184207722.jpg
120 KB, 750x1079
>>13683157
>>
>>13666476
>The Shrike is... actually, fuck, I don't know. Shit was confusing as all get out.
The Shrike was a Masterwork Quality T-1000 (it menaces with spikes of spikes) that can (almost) stop time, sent back from a potential future to ensure that future.
>>
>>13664463
Some major plot points got spoiled to me by reading ML threads. I still read the whole thing anyway and had a blast.

For those of you who didn't read it yet, I will give you some spoilers.

before I begin, there is a LOT of foreshadowing

The diary part in the very beginning of Muv Luv Extra are written by Sumika because she's got memory loss of being hit too much on her brains

Meiya's got a twin sister who was dead in Extra but is actually the shogun in the Alternative unverse

Chizuru's mom is a slut and because her lovers were rough to chizuru, she became a failed tsundere

Kei's fiancee is Sagiri and that man killed the prime minister in the alternative universe to initiate a coup d'état. Also, that prime minister was Chizuru's dad

Tama can't perform well under fear but wins a tournament against the daughter of her dad's rival. Her dad is an officer in the alternative universe and Tama is a sniper who actually played a big part in Unlimited
>>
Darth Vader = Original Trilogy
Kylo Ren = New Trilogy Staff
Rey = Disney
>>
>>13666476
>Georg did kill Arshtat. Also Tierkreis sucked.

That was obvious for anyone who played 2.
How is Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki? It should be shit, but just curious
>>
>>13683317

continuation ML spoilers

Sumika seemed to be non-existant but she was there in unlimited all the time while she was around Kasumi. She was the brain and when that brain got destroyed when she got recreated they created the 00 unit out of it

There are BETA in the alternative universe fucking up everything and everyone cause of their massive amount of numbers. They all look disgusting and do disgusting things with their prey

Talking about BETA and their prey, Sumika in the original alternative unverse got involved in one and it is very disturbing. People in the ML community joke about the even calling it "Twizzlers" but it still fucks with my mind every time I think about it.

Your teacher Marimo Jinguui dies. TWICE. In a short amount of time. Both deaths are brutal and happen in both universes

Yuuko set everything and everyone up to make Alternative IV reality while she failed miserably in the ending of unlimited because Alternative V became reality
>>
>>13683360
And here comes the real dealbreaker. Seriously, do NOT read this if you haven't read ML or MLA yet and are still planning to do so.

You play as Takeru Shirogane living a simple life with your neighbour Sumika as your childhood friend till all of a sudden Meiya arrives and changes everything. Hijinx issue and although Extra is a typical dating sim, the rest of the story actually gets more serious and traumatizing. You get dumped into the alternative universe and it is up to YOU to make the best out of the fucked up world. Despite small victories and an incredible encounter with the superior at the end of Alternative, all your squad members die, the 00 unit ceases to exist and you disappear slowly because appearantly, everything happened in time loops and all those loops were connected. What starts out as a escapistic visual novel ends up being a depressing heart wrenching story that makes you feel even more terrible as a NEET. It is a story that is supposed to make you hopeful but gets vey personal which is why the release of Alternative 9 years ago made rage many otaku hikki's. Some consider this to be the best visual novel even though it is actually not that impressive literally and it does not do much with the Visual Novel medium. Fans hope for an adaptation but that will NEVER happen because of the story and maybe because it is shocking to otaku who don't want to admit they live miserably.

Sorry for the small blog/review in the final spoiler. I got a little too much away with it. Feel free to hide this post if it made you feel bad.
>>
>>13664576
>In Starship Troopers, Humans are the bad guys

Go choke on a bug dick
>>
Gaizok turns people into bombs

Eli, Nozomi and Nico graduate

Sofia and Alberto are characters in a book by Albert Knag, which they escape

Mehmed II conquers Constantinople

The Master regenerates as a woman

Iczer-1 resets Earth and leads the Cthulu

The children at Chilly Wa-Wa are replaced with robots
>>
>>13664463

The true meaning of Christmas is not Star Wars.
>>
The walls are titans.

Akane is Zero and Ace is the real villain.

Darth Vader is Luke's father.
>>
>>13664471
Yang dies?
>>
4chan spoiled Snape killing Dumbledore for me, which was why I managed to completely insulate myself from TFA spoilers until I saw it today.

When Han walked out onto the bridge, I was hoping he would end up cutting the bridge down like in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
>>
File: 1385264652445.jpg (56 KB, 610x342) Image search: [Google]
1385264652445.jpg
56 KB, 610x342
Bobby Fulbright is dead all along

His impersonator is the phantom
>>
>>13664495
When I played olde SRW and couldn't read shit I actually thought they were different persons
>>
>>13664750
>There's more than one Keyblade.
>There's three Keyblade users
>Also this guy and maybe that guy but for reasons that probably make some kind of sense, trust us, and maybe her
>Oh all these folks have Keyblades too
>Ah, actually, there's quite a few Keyblades and users
>Keyblade price reaches all time low, average family household contains more than seventeen keyblades
>Literal armies of Keyblade shit fighting Keyblade Wars in a Keyblade house and all day and all night is Keyblade, just like him, inside and outside Keyblade his house and Keyblade little window and a Keyblade corvette and everything is Keyblade for him, and hisself, and everybody around
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.