[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about halfway done with Ideon and it's just feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1404913629161.jpg (308 KB, 907x632) Image search: [Google]
1404913629161.jpg
308 KB, 907x632
I'm about halfway done with Ideon and it's just feeling slow to me. When does it pick up?
>>
It doesn't until the last episodes. Being slow and meandering is Ideon's thing.
>>
>>13663385
What about Be Invoked? Does it have a pretty good conclusion? Or does it creep along until the end as well?
>>
>not watching the compilation movies instead

How much do you even like recycled footage and stalling for airtime?
>>
>>13663358
go back to /a/ and watch wherever the shit is airing now
>>
>>13663393

It's one of the best things with Tomino's name on it.
>>
>>13663397
whatever*
>>
>>13663393
Let's just say that fanon likes to say the Gundam universe came into being after the end result.
>>
>>13663397
I don't go to /a/. I actually like a lot of /m/ series and lurk /m/ pretty often. I decided to try something new with Ideon and just wanted to know what I'm in for for the rest of the series.
>>
>>13663412
It's not for you, go watch Unicourn or Build Fighters
>>
>>13663411
I keep reading this, where do you get this from?
>>
>>13663418
Thanks for making assumptions on my tastes. I never said I disliked Ideon, just that it felt slow.
>>
/m/ makes me cringe sometimes.
>>
>>13663358
I'm caught up with the bds and I really just watch it for the action, since that's all Tomino shows are good for
>>
>>13663424
There was a side story where Zeon discovered Ideon floating in space and it was revealed that Judau was the reincarnation of Cosmo and UC Gundam was what came into being after the end of Ideon.
>>
>>13663393
Yes it's a legit great movie, as in an actual good action animation movie instead of merely a good /m/ovie.
>>
>>13663358
it doesn't, it's a very slow series
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.