[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flontier has the best soundtrack of the three TV series. Prove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: macross.jpg (542 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
macross.jpg
542 KB, 800x600
Flontier has the best soundtrack of the three TV series.

Prove me wrong.

You can't.
>>
File: 1437282424183.png (790 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1437282424183.png
790 KB, 960x720
>>13662265
>Flontier
nip nong king kong to you to friend

If you're talking about non vocal tracks then yes
>>
All the Yoko soundtracks are equally great.

Frontier's is more memorable tho.
>>
>>13662265
The only one I liked was Lion.

Although, the way they used it in the final battle medley, it's for good reason.

I was not pleased to find out that they took Macross punchout away in the movie.
>>
>>13662265
>Pizza The Hut
>>
>>13662312
The movie had a shittier finale out side of BIG WEDNESDAY desu
>>
>anything in Frontier being better than Holy Lonely Night
You best be joshing there, son.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6ogZSX4WE
>>
>>13662363
That's not even the second best Fire Bomber song.
>>
7 had best vocal tracks.
Frontier has the best score.
SDF had the fewest notable tracks, but the few it had are probably the most iconic of the entire franchise.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT6UlfoeK3Q

Yes. The movies have great music too.

>inb4 Frontier and muh 3D haters
>>
PLUS is the coolest one. At least the Sharon Apple ones (especially the concert one).
>>
>>13662580
Apple has ONE good song
>>
I really liked the Aimo Battle version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlYR1qqNVoI&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (83 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
83 KB, 1440x1080
>>13662363
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>13662576
That Northern Cross a cappella at the end is fucking fantastic, plus they had like 3/5 of Ranka's good songs.
>>
not as grandiose as some of Kanno's other Frontier tracks but still one of my favorite little songs in MF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9219NhsabLY
>>
>>13662580
Talking about TV series only and Plus only had one or two good tracks.
>>
>>13662265

bgm yes
vocal no way jose
>>
Why didnt they just call in the Protodeviln to kill the Vajra?
>>
>>13664082
Because nobody knows where the protodevlin are.
>>
>>13662363
Don't listen to this >>13662364 faggot. Holy Lonely Night gets me fucking pumped at the gym. Ran 6 miles straight at 9mph to it once on repeat.
>>
Speaking of, my favorite Christmas song is O Holy Lonely Night
>>
we can at least agree that sheryl is the hottest heroine right?
>>
>>13664519
>Sheryl Nome
>Hotter than the YF-19
>>
>>13662265
7's was better. Frontier had a few stinkers on the list, 7 had barely any.

>>13662321
It was still a good finale, it's just bad in that it's going to be compared to Frontier's final episode and it will always be found lacking. But Hokago Overflow to FORMATION BIG WEDNESDAY, the other Macrosses arriving with SURPRISE SUDDENLY ISAMU, Alto finally being in a machine not horribly under the power of Brera's and thus able to drive him off for the first time in either version (and destroy all his Ghosts too!), and the entire Sayonara no Tsubasa sequence are pretty great - especially the "Every Macross Shoots Your Ass Dead" part, Vajra sacrificing themselves to the Cannon, and Brera ripping part of his fucking face off to fly into the Frontier and kill the Galaxy people.
>>
>>13662363
Light the light and Hear and Soul are better.
>>
>>13664749
Every time I hear Light the Light I think of the episode where Millia goes fucking crazy.
>>
You forgot something OP.
>>
>>13664709
>7 had barely any.
Pretty much all of Mylene's songs except for My Friends.
>>
>>13664757
>of the three TV series
>TV
>Plus
Idiot. And the only good songs from Plus were Dogfight and Information High.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>13664766
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.