[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shes so perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 600x450
shes so perfect
>>
>>13661273
Mary sues tend to be.
>>
File: 1450788570855.png (333 KB, 509x301) Image search: [Google]
1450788570855.png
333 KB, 509x301
qt
>>
File: reyhelmet.webm (627 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
reyhelmet.webm
627 KB, 720x304
>>13661404
>>
She's Kylo Ren's sister.

Mind wiped by Luke and given a false past. Then left on Jakku to hide her from her brother and Snoke.
>>
>>13661426
Except han and leia don't treat her like their daughter. She's more likely Lukes kid.
>>
>>13661275
I like the part where she suddenly was pulling Mind Tricks, reverse mental probes, and telekinesis within a day of hearing about the Force from Maz.

Brilliant writing from JJ.
>>
>>13661404
>>13661407
ork boy/10
>>
File: 20150125060218!Dropship.png (5 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
20150125060218!Dropship.png
5 KB, 120x120
>>13661407

in the pipe, 5 by 5
>>
>>13661426
>>13661432
Luke doesn't seems the type to abandon his daughter alone on a desert planet in absolute poverty.
>>
we didn't have enough star wars threads in every other board
>>
>>13661485
Maybe that was Luke's way of protecting her from Snoke and Kylo, just like Yoda and Obi-wan did with Luke to protect him from Palpatine and anakin
>>
>>13661498
/m/'s always had Star Wars threads off and on.

Just hide it and go find one of the many non-Star Wars threads on /m/ to participate in.
>>
>>13661485

He's a Skywalker and his first master was Obi Wan "Hey let's abandon these kids what could possibly go wrong also emotional attachment is for fags except when it's me" Kenobi

Of course he would
>>
>>13661437
>I like the part where she suddenly was pulling Mind Tricks, reverse mental probes, and telekinesis within a day of hearing about the Force from Maz

Her hearing about it from the old chinese lady had zero to do with her sudden power.

When she touched the saber, the force awakened. POETRY.

Also it's a metaphor for Space Puberty???
>>
>>13661437
Using the Force was always about the mindset, about letting Force do its thing through you. Maybe she's just more open to it than Luke, who preferred to just sit down and say "it's impossible" until shown otherwise.

Also:
>Mind Tricks
It took her three tries to get this right
>reverse mental probes
I don't remember the details of the scene. Didn't she just resist the mind probe?
>telekinesis
Luke didn't have any proper Jedi training other than fighting the flying ball before he guided the missiles to the Death Star's reactor and before he summmoned his saber in the Wampa cave.
>>
>>13661576
>I don't remember the details of the scene. Didn't she just resist the mind probe?

Kylo Ben tried to mindrape her, but her superior force genetics mindraped him back basically

It's like when Harry reverse-mindrapes Snape despite not knowing that magic
>>
>>13661598
You gotta tone it down a smidge if you want to get people to believe you, anon.
>>
>>13661273
Kind of a mary sue from my point of view. Like she can just do things with no real explanation. Like fix machines she's never used, or force things she's never seen done. How does she even know it's possible to do a jedi mind trick? It's not like she's ever seen it done before? Like what jedi have been around to demonstrate that to her? Luke's like it. I would've liked if she saw Kylo do a mind trick on someone, like maybe quickly to a disobeying storm trooper or something, and she thinks "oh that doesn't seem too hard" then she does it. Or like some thing breaks in the falcon and Han instructs her quickly on how to fix it with like one line of dialogue. Then the same thing breaks later on and Han's like "fix the ___, you gotta unplug the-" and she's like "already done" and he responds with some quip about her being a fast learner hence why he wants her to stay and help out. As it stands she just does things and always does them right.
>>
>>13661565

MUH BEYOND THE TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzAVaCtn6uo
>>
>>13661582
I think it was more that Kylo is so transparent you don't even need the Force to tell what he's thinking. He's as sloppy a Force user as they come, it's entirely believable that in trying to probe her mind he basically made his own an open book.

As for the machinery, she spent enough time as a salvager that I can believe she knows how to work her way around anything, because this is science fiction and everyone who knows anything about one mechanical thing knows about every mechanical thing there is.
>>
>>13661598
If that wasn't enough, its a feminist power trip as well. Their pussies were drooling, I bet those multicolored hambeasts just dropped their pants and started fingering themselves when they saw Rey effortlessly cut down waves of men and defeat Kylo.
>>
I like Finn a lot, but I thought Rey was so-so.
>>
>>13661631

Yeah she's Luke with tits

Luke's pretty uninteresting already, slapping tits on him doesn't improve him one whit
>>
>>13661618
She had a lot of familiarity with the Falcon, and some general technical knowledge which was of sometimes questionable use, like when she released the tentacle beasts.
>>
>>13661624
Multicoloured hambeast here, I did start vigorously fingering myself in the cinema, before being gangbred by six black men.
>>
>>13661635
Actually, that's right, she did work for the guy who at the time owned the Falcon, right? She knew it well enough to know it had changed hands three times and was there when the guy who installed the compressor did so because she mentions thinking it was a bad idea. She has plenty of reason to know how it works.
>>
>>13661655
Yeah, she did. She was around for at least a few of its more recent modifications, given that she talks about them like she was there when they happened.

Just reminding you that Simon Pegg's alien Mr Bumble is probably the closest thing Rey had to a father
>>
>>13661576
Luke didn't guide the missile, he just used the force to aim without the targeting computer. Awareness through the Force has been the only thing that has been shown to be capable of without training.

And for the mind trick, she shouldn't have been able to do it at all. She had no training. Luke needed to train with Yoda before he could do anything beyond be aware. Anakin needed to train before he could do anything other than be aware. Rey can do it because.
>>
>>13661655
>Actually, that's right, she did work for the guy who at the time owned the Falcon, right?
What it boils down to, is that the movie is well aware of what strange coincidences are needed to set up certain scenarios, and then put in all the necessary justifications into the film to make them acceptable.

They need Rey to be good with the Falcon, so the owner of the Falcon became her employer and she was involved in maintaining/repairing it.
'
They need Ben Solo to lose the fight without actually making him weak or to give Rey too large a power boost, so they needed him to be heavily injured. To make sure people KNOW that he is heavily injured, the film repeated showed that the Bowcaster is basically a heavy cannon that can blow targets across the room.

Essentially, Rey is not overpowered, she just has everything put in her favour, and every major obstacle is just happened to be something she was preparedtrained for. It is very coincidental, but all you can say is she was lucky. They wanted Rey to look good in this film but bring her down a notch new film. All they had to do is to make her less lucky in film 2 to make her have her "hero's fall" moment, and then she gets to rise up in the third film, as per tradition.
>>
>>13661667
Holy shit, that was Simon Pegg?
>>
>>13661683
That was Simon Pegg. You probably heard about this, but the Stormtrooper that Rey mindtricks is played by Daniel Craig.
>>
>>13661672
Galen Marek and Asaji Ventress both used Force Pull/Push when they were children with no training.
>>
>>13661672
>Awareness through the Force has been the only thing that has been shown to be capable of without training

Yeah, like that time he grabbed the lightsaber from the snow in Hot-no, wait, that was before Yoda.
>>
File: IzbcZ4u.jpg (708 KB, 2560x1529) Image search: [Google]
IzbcZ4u.jpg
708 KB, 2560x1529
>>
>>13661688
Yeah, heard about that one. It's neat seeing people pop up in little cameos roles like that.
>>
>>13661273
The problem with her is that she doesn't have any sacrifice to actually make. Luke loses his uncle and aunt. Leia her planet, Han becomes a target of Jabba in order to become a hero.
>>
>>13661672
>Awareness through the Force has been the only thing that has been shown to be capable of without training.

TK too brah

And FTL TP
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 320x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 320x508
>>
>>13661691
Fair enough there to a point. I did indeed forget that. But, it was after Ob--Wan had tutored him on the ways of the force for a little bit.
>>
>>13661273
She is too perfect and remind me of Hunger Game and Divergence's heroines.
>>
>>13661702
That's a fairer complaint, though I'd say she still has a loss arc. She has just enough time with Han that she starts to latch onto him as a father figure, if I recall correctly Kylo even verbally jabs her about it. He's the first older man she's met who actually seems to like her and encourage her, and then he's ripped away just as she's getting comfortable. It's not a thing she's had forever like Luke or Leia, but she's also starting off from a much shittier position than either of them.
>>
>>13661755
>She is too perfect and remind me of Hunger Game and Divergence's heroines.
The only reason it seems like that is because she is directly compared to Ben Solo, who is deliberately filled with flaws. Rey isn't perfection or anything but standing next to Ben Solo can make ANYONE look perfect.
>>
>>13661761
Except for Han Solo because standing next to Ben make Han worse
>>
>>13661776
I mean, if your kid grows up to become a whinier version of Darth Vader, you fucked up. It's like if your daughter grows up to become a stripper.
>>
File: 1450947560152.png (349 KB, 2000x1498) Image search: [Google]
1450947560152.png
349 KB, 2000x1498
kylo ren is better
>>
>>13661673
The only thing that bugged me was the mind trick.

In the original trilogy the mind trick was something that took Luke 3 movies and many years to learn. And it was specifically used to demonstrate that he had finally become a fully fledged Jedi in ROTJ, that was the point of it being in that movie.

So considering that I bugged the shit of out me that she just intuitively did it with no training or set up on how she would know how to do it or that it even exists. Yes you can make assumptions but they didn't properly set it up.

And considering they even set up the goofy Episode 4 "let's dump Phasma in the garbage disposal" gag earlier by saying that Finn worked in sanitation on the base that's really weird.

They put so much effort into setting up even minor things in this movie but for some reason just have her pull a mother fucking jedi mindtrick out of here ass. That's the one thing in this entire movie I just can't deal with, nearly everything else was great.
>>
>>13661790
I have to wonder if there's a deleted scene where Kylo does it to someone during her interrogation or something. The movie's over two hours long, I can't imagine there was nothing left on the cutting room floor.

The novelization has her intuit it based on being able to resist the mind probe, figuring correctly that most stormtroopers are stupid and weak-willed.
>>
>>13661776
I'm actually hoping they don't redeem him, to be honest. I get the feeling they're going to do it, and it's going to be really dumb.
>>
>>13661799
There's no question they'll redeem him, the only question is whether it'll involve him dying or not.
>>
>>13661702
she didn't have anything to start with. She was living day to day basically.

Leia was royalty and Luke's living situation was "okay" as well.
>>
>>13661790
>They put so much effort into setting up even minor things in this movie but for some reason just have her pull a mother fucking jedi mindtrick out of here ass. That's the one thing in this entire movie I just can't deal with, nearly everything else was great.
I think the compromise was to make her try three times. It was a scene that could have ended in ten seconds but they dragged it out. Frankly I like to think that Jedi Mind Tricks isn't really that difficult, it's just that there is very limited applications so it isn't used all the time.
>>
>>13661801
>> the only question is whether it'll involve him dying or not

the Skywalker bloodline dying off is going to be pretty depressing.

and I don't think Rey is Luke's daugther. That's too boring.

The truth about Luke's heritage was one of the bigger part of the original trilogy. I think Rey is Palpatine's heiress.
>>
>>13661798
>The movie's over two hours long, I can't imagine there was nothing left on the cutting room floor.

There's apparently 30 minutes of completed scenes that were cut.

>>13661802
Rey lives in a makeshift home in the carcass of an AT-AT. Even Anakin had his own room in a proper house as a kid.
>>
>>13661813
>The truth about Luke's heritage was one of the bigger part of the original trilogy. I think Rey is Palpatine's heiress.
That could be fun. Having Ben Solo betray the heroic parents, only to be defeated by Rey who was the daughter of one of the Sith lords. She could really have nearly ANY of the adult Siths in the franchise as a parent, she doesn't have to be Palpantine's relative.
>>
>>13661813
...Now THAT would be interesting.
>>
>>13661598
>>13661624
>butthurt /pol/iticans
Literally 95% of all blockbusters have a mostly white cast. It's hilarious how butthurt you guys become when one movie chooses to do something different i.e. not having a 25 something white male in the lead. Grow up.
>>
>>13661696
>LPA NN14
They're making up new blaster manufacturers now? Guess they weren't going to just stick with the old Mer-Sonn and BlasTech.
>>
>>13661743
TRAITOR!
>>
>>13661842
>She could really have nearly ANY of the adult Siths in the franchise as a parent, she doesn't have to be Palpantine's relative.

Palpatine is the most iconic sith beside vader himself. Most movie goer will not know about other sith lord in the EU.

Rey will most likely be a descendant of either Palpatine or Vader(through luke).
>>
>>13661813
>>13661842
>>13661844
How would that even be possible? The movie takes place over 30 years after Jedi. Palpatine died then. Rey in early 20s at oldest.
>>
>>13661273
Obviously she's Wedge's daughter. Wedge was strong in the Force, which is why he escaped both Death Stars.
>>
post teeth
>>
Too bad Vader-senpai will never notice Kylo-kun.
>>
File: 1450928213663[1].jpg (108 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450928213663[1].jpg
108 KB, 550x550
teets
>>
>>13661485

And Han and Leia do? Han, who'd spend years searching for his space ship and allow his kid to kill him? Leia, who was the one of them who never lost faith in Ben despite him turning to the dark side and convinced Han he could be redeemed?

Yea, not buying that.
>>
She's a meat puppet being used by the Force itself to exert its will.

Of this, I am certain.
>>
File: 91O52udcgQL.jpg (667 KB, 2560x1529) Image search: [Google]
91O52udcgQL.jpg
667 KB, 2560x1529
>>13661849
BlasTech is still around.
>>
Can someone explain the political situation of these movies? Seems weird that we have a Republic now but the rebel resistance still exists as well as First Order which seems like a terrorist faction or something. Does the Republic run things? If so, why is there a resistance and why do they tolerate First Order?
>>
>>13662051

First there were rival galactic governments, the New Republic and the Empire of the First Choice. After the death of the Emperor, the Empire first found itself dividing via internal squabbles. Then the New Republic shattered the Imperial remnant at the cataclysmic battle of Jakku, sending the Empire into a death spiral.

The First Order is a new political entity formed out remnants of the Empire and with access to some of its scientific and capital resources. The Republic, unable to legally engage the First Order, secretly funds "the Resistance" headed by prominent New Republic political figure and Alderaanian diaspora General Leia Organa.
>>
>>13661790
I think it could be waved away when you think about what Han said about the force. They have to have heard stories about it all, or otherwise he'd have to explain what it did/was. I think that's how she knew what to try to do, and then she did it because force sensitive!
>>
>>13662051
From the looks of it the Republic formed with the defeat of the Empire. The First Order formed from what was left of the Empire and managed to get some type of peace with the Republic. The FO seems to be rearming but the Republic didn't give a shit so the resistance was formed to fight the FO and defend the worlds that aren't apart of the Republic.
>>
>>13662051
So following Endor there was a bit more fighting, but without the Emperor morale was down and eventually the Empire capitulated. The new Republic forced the remnants of the empire to sign this big peace document and the Republic returned to its place as steward of the galaxy. What was left of the Empire was crumbling, and a bunch of total hardliners emerged to try and .get shit together. That's the First Order.

The First Order controls a tiny slice of inhabited space, and as I understand the situation doesn't pose a conventional threat to the Republic, which still has a powerful fleet despite being partially disarmed. As the First Order doesn't represent a threat, the Republic focuses on other issues, because it's a big democracy with a lot of competing interests.

Leia's Resistance is an unofficial paramilitary force that operates in First Order territory with at best minimal support from within the Republic. Her X-Wings are donations from benefactors, for example. She has tried to get the Republic on-board with rolling the First Order up, but they don't want to start another war.

Starkiller Base was Hux's wunderwaffe for closing the gap. The First Order can't win a conventional war with the Republic, but with Starkiller they wouldn't need to.
>>
>>13662068

Oh and in the movie Hux's wunderwaffe destroyed the Hosnian system, which was that years seat of Parliament, meaning the New Republic is going to have a bunch of reelections because all the current speakers are dead and probably they're also going to need to vote for a new system to host next year's Parliament
>>
>>13662051
Space America props up the Space Mujahideen who are opposing Space Nazi Germany 2.0
>>
>>13661743
ONDURURURAGITTANDESKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgoIAdJN80A
>>
>>13661813
G L O V E O F D A R T H V A D E R
>>
>>13661437
>>13661576
She didnt use a reverse mind probe.

Ren reached into her mind to try to pull out the information he needed, she resisted and then felt the fear in him, as he was present in her mind and she had stronger will and self control.

Ren then freaked the fuck out because he is a spoilt prince archetype that cannot handle the idea of people being better than him.

And I think she only tried the mindtrick because Ren's attempted probing had just showed her the force could be used to affect peoples minds.
>>
File: 1450976325634.png (2 MB, 640x2879) Image search: [Google]
1450976325634.png
2 MB, 640x2879
>>
>>13661634

Bullshit.
Luke didn't fight Vader and won in the FIRST MOVIE.
Luke had a proper Hero's Journey, with real training, struggles and losses.
Rey will simply handwave all that effort and shit with a flashback that reveals she was already trained as a kid but had her memory erased.

She's just a biological Alita.
>>
>>13661691

At that point he had received a brief training and explanation by Obi-Wan and, you forgot that, it took him 2 minutes to get a simple lightsaber as opposed to Rey snatching it from a trained Sith.
>>
>>13662658
Ren was dominating her the entire fight until she overpowered him in a moment of inspiration. They also mentioned Ren hasn't been fully trained. An overpowering enemy isn't the only right way to do bad guys, I see nothing wrong with a rival who grows along with the hero.
>>
>>13662658
>Ren
>comparable to Vader
>>
>>13661437
>>13662484
I took it as Ren's mind reading opening a channel between the two, which she could also access since she's force sensitive. Doesn't mean she would be able of opening one herself. Made sense to me.

Also, it's not like the EU is canon anymore so there's an official explanation of how these things work, right?
>>
So which planet got fucked up by the Starkiller?
Was it actually Coruscant?

Because they say it's the seat of the Parliament, and it should be Coruscant.
>>
>>13662671

Remember that Rey never held a lightsaber before that fight, as far as the viewer knows.
Ren received actual training.

Of course he's nothing compared to Vader, but he should still be leagues ahead of a sword noob.
Errol Flynn with a broken rib would still smash a sword noob to pieces in a fight.
>>
>>13661696
i wonder if she'll make her own lightsaber instead of keeping anakins. if she makes a new one she can totally wield a double bladed saber like darth maul. she likes her staff thing so...
>>
>>13662692

I think she'll use the blue Luke saber and the green Luke saber to form a dual-color saber-staff thing.
It's clichèe enough for Disney to actually do it, and it's also Mary Sue enough to fit the character.
>>
>>13662680
Nah, I'm pretty sure I could buy any master swordsman with a broken rib getting beat by a noob. Let alone an actor with a noticeably fake way of pretend-fighting named after him.
>>
>>13662700

Saber staffs are the dumbest thing in Star Wars. Can she just dual wield? Or get one with an adjustable length for a surprise during fights? There's probably several other cool things you could do with lightsaber variations that the movies haven't touched yet and they're all going to be better than saber staffs.
>>
>>13662680
Rey does have a lot of experience with her quarterstaff, though. It doesn't fully translate to lightsaber combat, but it puts her a ways above Luke circa ANH.
>>
I like how everyone ignores they made a point through the whole movie of how she quickly picks up things she should know.
>>
>>13662680
Ren's also injured before he starts fighting, he keeps having to stop because his side's bleeding. Finn gets another hit in on him after that, so he's already dealing with two injuries and blood loss by the time Rey steps up to fight him.
>>
>>13661273
She's like Kamille
>>
>>13662714
>shouldn't know
>>
>>13662708
Adjustable blade was in ANH, or maybe that was just weird effects hocus pocus making Obi Wan's saber look like it had changing length.

I think she should go for unassuming solid stick that can actually ignite a lightsaber blade that engulfs the bludgeoning end for when she needs to go full jedi on someone.
>>
>>13662714

Which makes her a Mary Sue along with the troubled past and being the special one.
>>
>>13662726
Or maybe that's just how the Force works for Abrahams.

>along with the troubled past
No more troubled than Finn's or Ren's.
>and being the special one
What?
>>
>>13662051
It's like the AEUG doing the Federation's work against Axis.
>>
> Mary Sue
I love this buzzword.
>>
>>13661273
I had fun watching the movie, it was very enjoyable.

I try not to think about it beyond the cool visuals because the plot and MC are PURE GARBAGE.

I kek'd when she only kissed his forehead at the end, cowardly Disney jews couldn't even let her kiss him on the lips.

The movie would've been 1000% better if Fin was the MC, Poe his buddy bro, and Rey the forgettable action bitch #345.
>>
>>13661598
>How can any white male possibly enjoy this film?
You beta white bois are a born cucks, look at you jacking off to nip catoons all day, any real non-degenerate would've left 4chan already, cuck.
>>
>>13662753
>2015
>still cuckposting
>>
>>13662759
I've been KEKing through out the ban.
>>
>>13662730

Abrahams is a shit director and writer as empirically demonstrated by Super 8 and the Star Trek action movies.
Why are you trying to excuse him here?

She's a Mary Sue to get those sweet sweet Twilight/Hunger Games bux from girls while also raking in the dosh by nerds and kids.
Hell the way Finn and Poe care for her is reminiscent of that shit for young women.

>and being the special one
>What?

She gets called by Luke's lightsaber.
>>
>>13661485
He also doesn't seem like the type to do that to his neice or anyone. He knows how boring and tedious that shit is he wouldn't do that to people.
>>
>>13661743
TRAITOR
>>
>>13662759
Cuckolding is a very accurate description for what you should feel about happens in the movie, tho
AND IT MAKES ME SO HARD
>>
>>13662773
Does Poe even share the screen with her, ever? He has some scenes with Finn, but I don't remember him knowing Rey even exists.
>>
>>13662776
I trust JJ to make the most retarded decisions, Rey's Luke's daughter.
>>
>>13662787
Honestly the movie feels like a recap episode, as if they chopped hours of material, they probably shared scenes in earlier drafts, if only so Poe could say how awesome and amazing she is.
>>
>>13662773
>the way Finn and Poe care for her
Did you even watch the movie? She doesn't interact with Poe at all.
>>
>>13662068
Will Episode 9 be Kylo's Counterattack?
>>
File: Kira.Yamato.full.2313.jpg (418 KB, 1514x2000) Image search: [Google]
Kira.Yamato.full.2313.jpg
418 KB, 1514x2000
>>13662718
>She's like Kamille
not really, he got his shit kicked in a lot
>>
I don't mind Rey being prefect, I do mind she wasn't given different cute outfits to wear and no more scenes of her being kawaii as fuck like this >>13661404
>>
GUYS GUYS GUYS

Will Fin & Rey FUCK?
Will they have qt mulatto kids?
>>
>>13661859
She could be a granddaughter.
>>
File: bacta.jpg (151 KB, 757x483) Image search: [Google]
bacta.jpg
151 KB, 757x483
If there's one bit of poetry I'd like to see rhyme with the OT, it would be a series of horrible injuries to Rey.

Luke got mauled by a yeti and had his hand cut off. If Rey ends the series as clean and anodyne as she was in TFA, I'll be disappointed.

Girls with scars are box office cancer, though.
>>
>>13662811
Its funny because her name was supposed to be kira at some point.
>>
>>13661273
>shes so perfect
She looks like a 12 year old boy.

So yes, 10/10, perfect.
Would assfuck and have her pretend to be an English school boy.
>>
>>13662834
God, could you imagine?
>>
>>13662830
Bitch will get her hand chopped off, POTTERY
>>
Female lead?
Nigger love interest?
Every white man in the film is an evil tyrant?

NO THANKS.
>>
File: tumblr_njnzlwm8BO1s2wlr3o1_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njnzlwm8BO1s2wlr3o1_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x656
>>13662843
>Not embracing the Nazi aesthetics
>expecting anything from JewJew to begin with
You're too beta to cuck.
>>
>>13662839
I can taste the salty bitch tears just imagining it.
>>
>>13661743
TRAITOR

Everyone loves this guy, but for me the best ones were the sensible Stormtroopers who walked away when Ren was pissed
>>
>>13661998
>Sonn-Blas' creation
Beautiful. Anaheim/10
>>
>>13661576

The whole theme of her character is ptaience, hope and faith. There couldn't be a more perfect candidate for the Force. I have no idea why people are finding it so hard to believe that all this shit would come to her that easily.

>>13661609

For a bunch of people mad about the loss of the EU you all seem to be forgetting the fuck out of Anakin Solo. He was doing this Force Techno-Savant shit since he was a toddler. It's nothing new. As it is, while the movie doesn't make it apparent, she build her space-bike thing entirely by herself out of junk. She's a gear-head. She's Winry Rockbell. She's Roll Caskett. Hell, she's Gadget fucking Hackwrench. You'd think nerds would be all over her like white on rice.
>>
File: 1450923669058.png (484 KB, 1020x574) Image search: [Google]
1450923669058.png
484 KB, 1020x574
>>13662843
>Female lead?
Yup, she was terrible, but because she a bitch.

>Nigger love interest?
Kinda, but not even a kiss.
Just Fin sperging out at bits.
They left it open so Disney can pair Rey off with somebody else... most likely because chinks, not internet trolls.

>Every white man in the film is an evil tyrant?
White men are mighty and to be feared, take it as a compliment.

It's pretty terrible film, to be honest, but not for /pol/ reasons.
>>
>>13662855
A lot of the Stormtroopers in this movie were pretty great. I eagerly await to see the new trooper variations in the next movies.
>>
>>13661437
*Jar Jar Abrams
>>
File: Forty Kekarots.jpg (305 KB, 1126x844) Image search: [Google]
Forty Kekarots.jpg
305 KB, 1126x844
>>13662890
Oh god.
>>
>>13662878
The execution of her character was terrible.
She could have many small scenes showing her hesitation or struggles, her humanity with her still triumphing at the end.

But feminists types don't understand endearing human flaws and treat flaws as political dispersion on the whole female gender.

Rey reeked of politicized committee management w/o a trace of humanity.
It's sad, cause I love female protags in action stories.
>>
>>13662915
It's a Reddit joke. Not even a good one at that, though that implies Reddit can make good jokes.
>>
>>13662741
If it turns out that she has no Jedi training, she is a Mary Sue.
>>
>>13662917
Hilarious that sexist pig Nips still write better female leads then enlightened Americans.
>>
>>13662923
Mary Sue is a fanfic term, she she isn't technically a Sue.

Maybe Canon Sue or whatever the term they use for shitty MCs written for/by 14 year olds as their fantasy avatars.
>>
>>13662937
Oh, you mean "character for whom I must show an arbitrary hatred for because my peers will think I'm a pussy if I don't hate everything everywhere forever."
>>
File: 1450951957192.jpg (79 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
1450951957192.jpg
79 KB, 777x656
>>13662946
>arbitrary hatred
>arbitrary
>>
>>13662946
Get better peers.
>>
>>13662957
>bitching about newtype autism
>not arbitrary
>>
>>13662928
The nips don't have to worry about offending or pleasing SJW types or things like that, so they have more freedom to do what they want.
>>
>>13662937
Okay, Canon Sue is better term.

Thank you for the correction.
>>
>>13663041
Nah, Mary Sue fits her, not like the word is used in a right context anyway, it's just a common slur.

Who they hell is Sue Canon, they'll complain.
>>
>>13661273
Too much tsun, not enough dere
>>
She's an awful character. She doesn't even feel like a character so much as a self-insert given a tour of the Star Wars universe by old iconic characters like Chewbacca and Han Solo. The movie constantly builds a false sense of tension before having her resolve it within a few minutes, action sequence after action sequence.

I'm sure we'll get some dull explanation for her visions and competence in the next movie, but it doesn't make her any less of a boring, lazy character.
>>
>>13662937
>>13663060
Just because the term was first used for a fanfic character doesn't mean it can only apply to them. The defining characteristic of the original was being perfect and outshadowing everyone else, not being from a fanfic.
>>
>>13663073
>I'm sure we'll get some dull explanation for her visions and competence in the next movie
You mean other than her being Force sensitive in a blatantly obvious way to anyone familiar with the franchise?
>>
>>13663080
Force sensitive != being great at everything and everyone loves you.
>>
>>13663076
Stealing the spotlight from established main characters is the actual defining trait.

You can't call an actual main character a Sue, that means jack shit.
>>
>>13663085
Maybe everyone loves her because she's great at everything.
;^)
>>
>>13663090
>>
>>13663085
Her moments of competence are piloting and repairing the Millenium Falcon, and beating Ren. For the former, reflexes for piloting and enhanced intuition are established abilities of force users, in addition to her being a gear head. And for the latter, power outbursts through emotion are also an established thing. It bears mentioned that she only defeated Ren after getting beat by him twice, and he was basically playing with her up to that point.

>and everyone loves you
Well, way to move the goalpost from "visions and competence".
>>
>>13663112
Maybe she's got her snatch filled up with backed up midichlorians.
>>
>>13663112
>and beating Ren
Which is a big deal and only happens because of some sudden Force epiphany. But you're not looking at the bigger picture.

She gets attacked by goons after BB8. Don't worry, Rey's got this. They have to pilot the Millenium Falcon to lose the First Order fighters. Don't worry, Rey's got this too. It's damaged? Yeah, she's got it. She has that so much she's on the exact same wave length as the one Han Solo, even! And though she inadvertently engineers the release of those tentacle monsters she has Finn's rescue covered, so it's fine. She's been cornered by First Order troops and has never shot a blaster? Woops! Left the safety on but good thing she's a great shot!

She does admittedly get captured by Kylo Ren fairly easily, but then what happens? She uses some Force technique and gets it right on the second try despite been totally uneducated about the Force hours prior.

Being competent in a few things is fine. Being competent in everything she has to do in the movie isn't. It makes her extremely boring to watch. And while the movie makes it abundantly clear there's probably more to Rey than simply being Force sensitive, it still makes her extremely dull. It's not any one thing. It's how it adds up.

And no, I didn't move the goal post. Read, from that very post:
>self-insert given a tour of the Star Wars universe by old iconic characters
Good try though.
>>
File: 1450548422482.gif (2 MB, 392x386) Image search: [Google]
1450548422482.gif
2 MB, 392x386
>tfw shitposting TFA on three boards while watching the camrip looping in the background
>my plan for the entire weekend
Merry Christmas, to all!!
>>
File: 1450958269577.jpg (370 KB, 1000x981) Image search: [Google]
1450958269577.jpg
370 KB, 1000x981
>>13661273
kek
Still loved the movie though.
>>
>>13663131
If the movie treated it as something to be expected you'd have a point. Instead, they make it a clear point that she's acting on intuition and her sudden competence isn't normal. It just seemed like a pretty clean buildup to the reveal that she's force sensitive to me.

>And no, I didn't move the goal post. I just "defended" some other statement of mine against someone who wasn't arguing about it at all
Ok.
>>
>>13663154
Again, it doesn't matter. What are you not getting about this? The fact the lightsaber "calls" to her and she experiences strong unusual visions makes it clear that there's more to her than simply being Force sensitive. I mentioned this from the beginning as well. And for this reason I expect it elaborated on in the next movie. It's still boring. It still robs the movie of almost all of its tension. She's still a boring, awful character. Just a boring, awful character with an excuse yet to be revealed.

>Ok.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. I referenced Rey being immediately loved in my first post with that statement. I wasn't "moving the goalpost" because I mentioned it from the start.
>>
How the fuck does the Star Killer base absorb the sun? That would completely fuck their gravitational anchor and their base would be sent flying into space after they absorb even part of the sun.
>>
>>13663167
When you start from a premise of "this is a weapon that makes planets cease to be by absorbing a sun", asking how it deals with gravity is the least bullshit pseudoscience part.
>>
>>13663166
>make statement about her competence and about her being loved
>I contest the part about her competence
>you bring up her being loved again
It doesn't matter if you mentioned it from the start, it's not something I'm arguing with you.
>>
>>13662643

I don't like how big the new helmets for the Stormtroopers are in comparison to the rest of their armor.
>>
>>13663167
How fucking retarded are you, it obviously siphons off plasma flares or some shit, do you not know how large stars are compared to planets.

But actually IT'S A FUCKING CHILDREN'S MOVIE TO SELL TOYS YOU AUTISTIC MANCHILD FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY
>>
>>13663181
Oh, my mistake. I apologize. I see what you're saying now.

I phrased that post the way I did because her being merely Force sensitive is irrelevant to my issues with her character and the first post I made.
>>
File: 1450359102150.jpg (95 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
1450359102150.jpg
95 KB, 500x741
>>13663147
Saved.
I hope they do not kill Luke for the sake of the Sue.
>>
>>13663234
He'll die of old age.

He's Yoda.
>>
>>13661437
Abrams didn't write the movie desu
>>
>>13661743
T R A I T O R
>>
>>13663240
He is only 53 years old in TFA.
>>
>>13663240
>>13663349

He's 10 years younger than Alec Guinness was in real life and roughly 4-5 years younger than Obi-Wan was at the time of their respective old man hermit years. He'll be fine.
>>
>>13663363
He looks like shit, though.
>>
File: Guts.jpg (58 KB, 283x343) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
58 KB, 283x343
>>13662830

It would be pretty tight if she lost an eye. Or even went blind and had to use force-vision or something. Dune sight-beyond-sight and shit.
>>
>>13663366
He had a hard life.
>>
>>13663373
Please people would call that Naruto eye magic Jesus bullshit.

Also it was kinda dumb when they did that in Matrix Revolutions.
>>
File: 1437072571195.jpg (103 KB, 442x737) Image search: [Google]
1437072571195.jpg
103 KB, 442x737
>>13663407
Just the eye, then. Not enough women with eyepatches in film.
>>
File: fallujah2marlboro.jpg (301 KB, 2400x1866) Image search: [Google]
fallujah2marlboro.jpg
301 KB, 2400x1866
>Rey making her rations with some shitty ass looking powder and dirty water

Deep inside me, I just wanted to cry for her.
>>
>>13663416
She doesn't seem the type for an eyepatch.

You need a certain sort of charisma to rock a patch. Someone like Poe, or Han, hell I could kinda buy Leia with an eyepatch and a bomber jacket more easily than Rey.

At best I can see Rey losing an entire arm. Like totally lopped off from the shoulder. Give her a robo skeleton arm and it'd fit her scavenger style.
>>
>>13663419

that's because she spent all her money on keeping her face perty.
>>
>>13663419
Fuck you I love'd the space instant bread.
>>
>>13663445
It's Hollywood, the desert sands could be made of cocaine and she'd still look pretty.
>>
Rey is Luke's female clone from the hand that was holding Anakin's lightsaber.

She is a lesbian who falls for Phasma, thus ending the Skywalker line.
>>
>>13661690
Galen isn't canon anymore m8. Asaji is a witch of dathomir. Her whole clan is force sensitive.
>>
>>13663467
She can clone a non dyke daughter.
But, actually Phasma is a DICKGIRL
>>
reminder: phasma was muldoon tier.
>>
>>13662841
>implying it wouldn't be both
>>
>>13663473
Darth Bane also had a Force-sensitive kid levitating toys - levitating, not just pushing or pulling - with no training as an off-handed anecdote.

Just because almost nothing is canon anymore doesn't change that Force-sensitives have been consistently portrayed for decades as being able to do some tricks without formal training.
>>
>>13663495
Pls, Muldoon actually did something prior to jobbing. Phasma just stood there and got dunked on repeatedly.
>>
>>13662709
>Rey does have a lot of experience with her quarterstaff, though. It doesn't fully translate to lightsaber combat, but it puts her a ways above Luke circa ANH.

They never expand on this unless you read the Visual Dictionary.
>>
>>13663179
>>13663193
Yeah but they literally say that it will be powered by the sun until the sun is completely gone. The entire planet goes dark.
>>
>>13663521
They meant sunset, it was night.
The thing could only be powered in direct line of sight with the sun.
>>
>>13663366
He turned into a fucking cockroach and then died! Leave him alone!
>>
>>13663532
It's called 'Starkiller' because it literally devours an entire sun to power itself.
>>
>>13663520
She's able to fend for herself in the film with it.

What was it, 3? 4 to 1? That's the kind of odds someone who knows how to use both ends of the stick would be comfortable with, not some no nothing hick.

But if I recall correctly her time with the lightsaber was spent doing thrusts and stabs which are like the hallmark of someone unskilled and without confidence in their attacks when it comes to saber technique.
>>
>>13661437
Using the Force is ENTIRELY about knowing what you can do, having the raw power to do it, and then BELIEVING you can. The training Jedi and Sith receive is all about precise control, controlling your emotions, or advanced techniques. Everything she did, she did raw and unrefined and with brute force.

When she touched the saber, she got a glimpse into things. When she tried to resist Kylo, she resisted him so hard by accident that she saw into his mind instead, so she probably picked up a couple tricks there.

She's heard stories as to what Jedi can do. Now all of a sudden she knows it's possible and that she CAN do it. But because she doesn't know how to channel the Force in a positive manner, she's flirting with the Dark Side. Did you see her face after she thrashed Kylo? That was rage. That was hate. That was her about to slip down a very dangerous path.
>>
>>13662680
Kylo was still an apprentice, was wounded pretty badly, and wasn't trying to kill her. Rey was a trained melee fighter and driven to win. She didn't use that Lightsaber with anything approaching technique or skill.
>>
>>13663541
There are two dudes who try to rob her, and despite getting her by surprise she wins. It wasn't effortless or anything but I got the impression a hard life on Jakku made her pretty capable in a brawl. I mean, she wouldn't carry the stick around if she didn't know how to use it.

Daisy Ridley's stunt double is fucking amazing with that stick. Capable of Ray Park-tier moves.
>>
>>13663550
She's essentially the Force unbounded by the concept of light and dark. Which is sorta dangerous in of itself because hell even the dark side has some structure and philosophy to it, the natural Force is, well, a force of nature.

They don't fuck around calling it The Force Awakens. I just hope that Rey goes down that path of being some sort of agent of the Force rather than pushing a light-dark narrative.
>>
>>13663561
Anon, that stunt double WAS Ray Park!

Rey is Darth Maul confirmed!

>>13663564
A Gray Jedi?
>>
>>13663561
Ok maybe I misremembered.

Anyway she's got street smarts but ask yourself what it's like to go from swinging your umbrella at punks to oh shit knife fight with bowies.
>>
>>13663564
>>13663568
The entire "Gray Jedi" idea is terrible. The Dark Side is much better as it was originally conceived (a corruption) than a yin/yang dynamic.
>>
>>13663596
>dark=corruption

If anything, both light and dark are corruptions, forcibly molding the force to fit some arbitrary agenda rather than just being a natural part of the world.
>>
>>13663624
The light side only shows corruption when taken to extremes like the old Jedi. The Force is distant and impersonal, the mistake of the Jedi was in thinking they had to be too. Instead of trusting the Force to guide them they spent all their time trying to probe and study the future. That was their failing, not a fault of the light. The dark side immediately corrupts. It takes selfless goals and makes them selfish. Its use warps the flesh. It seduces you with the promise that you'll be able to use it to help those you care about, when often as not the reckless behavior it inspires ends up hurting them instead.
>>
File: hamill-starwars-15dec15-04.jpg (92 KB, 767x970) Image search: [Google]
hamill-starwars-15dec15-04.jpg
92 KB, 767x970
>>13663366
When 64 years old you reach, look as good, you will not. Shit, my dad didn't even make it past 62. I hope I look half as decent as he does if I get there.
>>
>>13663624
>If anything, both light and dark are corruptions,
That was never really the original idea. There was using the Force and falling to the Dark Side.

It's why Lucas imposed his stupid "Chosen One" story. Darth Vader brought balance to the Force by destroying the Empire and dying.
>>
>>13663686
>destroying the Emperor
Typo'd.
>>
>>13663684
I'm close to 50 (49 right now) and I can say I will never look as good as Mark
>>
>>13663624
'Sup Qui-Gon.
>>
>>13663686
I just don't agree with how that's propped up, because it's yet another case of the selfish = inherently evil narrative.
>>
>>13663541
Funny, I had to be reminded about the thugs in the market and the guy that was about to kidnap BB8 in the desert. The movie needed more exposition before jumping into light sabers.

The movie isn't bad like the prequels it just feels that everything I'm critical of now is going to suddenly be meaningless after watching an extended cut.

Hell the Visual Dictionary alone helps fix a ton of issues with the movie's lack of details.
>>
>>13663467
>Rey is Luke's female clone from the hand that was holding Anakin's lightsaber.
As contrived as this is, I would like it better than something generic like being his daughter.
>>
>>13661598
>snort marbles

keked hard
>>
File: 1450256859178.gif (3 MB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
1450256859178.gif
3 MB, 640x349
>>13663568
>Anon, that stunt double WAS Ray Park!
>>
>>13661846
Wasn't apeman cast soley for the sake of political correctness?
>>
>>13663752
I think it's because first pass you're too busy making sure the film knows how to be Star Wars to actually follow details.
>>
>>13663740
Selfishness is in fact evil, anon. The dark side teaches you to do what's good for you and your friends, then slowly turns you against those friends until it's just you. Eventually you stop caring about the consequences for anyone else as long as you get what you want.
>>
>>13663776
There's no unselfish act. Even the seemingly selfless is just done because the satisfaction you get from standing by your principles/moral code is bigger than the tangible rewards.
>>
>>13663771
The lack of details make the movie very confusing about the major faction's motivations.

Where did Rey get to be such a good pilot? I can understand a mechanical genius being a junker all those years. Escaping Jakku relies entirely upon coincidence and it's too far a stretch for a viewer.

The movie really, really needs more polish. I want to have fun but I just keep saying the flaws and the snowball into being more and more critical.
>>
>>13663812
I thought it was implied she was acting on instinct. Therefore, the Force.
>>
>>13663804
That's a spurious philosophy. When you cause harm to others to benefit yourself, that's when you move from reasonable self-interest to selfishness. There's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, selfishness is to take care of yourself alone.
>>
>>13663770
Abrams said that there was an opportunity for him as a director to do something different from other films. Like, say, Into Darkness.
>>
>>13663776
That's being power hungry. Slightly different issue.

Selfishness is a natural part of the human condition, one's desire to improve their being and agency should not come with it the notion that you have to kill and trample to achieve it.

It's not about might and right, but how one should maximize their agency.

That said the force abilities associated with the dark side are definite destructive perversions of the force. Some debate could be made about alternative uses for force lightning though, if I could shoot lightning from my hands I'd use it to power shit, not taze people. Far more constructive use of my well being to dump it into machinery.

Selfish, but not malevolent.
>>
>>13661273
But she is not beautiful at all.
>>
>>13663841
That is not what the Force should tell you.
>>
>>13663826
>When you cause harm to others to benefit yourself, that's when you move from reasonable self-interest to selfishness
You can benefit yourself without causing harm to others.
>>
>>13663817
That's what I want to believe. I probably need to watch the movie again. Everything I see from the Visual Dictionary makes me like the movie a little more but keeps me wondering why they couldn't have extended the movie another 5-10 minutes.

The escape from Jakku is the only thing that really makes me cringe. The rest is just exposition and details. I just didn't feel that even if just relying on brawling experience, fear, and raw guts that she was ready for the lightsaber. I found Finn's usage pretty easy to swallow.
>>
>>13663847
That's what my dick tells me.
>>
>>13663854
She really wasn't ready for the lightsaber. She didn't even want anything to do with it after it triggered her latent force senses.

And the end of the film she's presenting it to Luke in a mix of "hey this is yours" and "please help me I have no idea what I just got swept up in and it scares me."
>>
>>13663855
The power of the Schwartz is insignificant to the power of the Force.
>>
>>13663885
Tell that to Anakin.
>>
>>13661273
Kylo *is* perfect, not this whore.
>>
>>13663433
Her actress asks for more money before they finish filming the second movie. They rewrite the ending so she gets her head cut off and it's replaced by a robot one.
>>
>>13662749
wait, Finn wasn't the MC?
that's what I got out of it, he's the one I remember the movie spending time to focus on and actually make us interested in

also, motherfucker doesn't even seem to have any force sensitivity and does oddly well for some random black guy with a lightsaber every time he has it
even if he's on the ropes all the time, that's clearly MC material

Kind of really wanted the movie to be Finn and Poe the entire time I watched it, was kind of annoyed when he wasn't there for like the entire movie.

>>13663147
>speaks droid
she'd at least have a reason (she collects scrap, shit's bound to come up in her line of work)
The rest of this is pretty damn reasonable. When the fuck would she have learned wookie, anyway?

>>13663131
>Left the safety on but good thing she's a great shot!
just assumed this was the Force, and that would make sense
same with her piloting ability, but that's a much harder sell for me for whatever reason
she'd also know about all kind of kit as a scrapper, even if she seemed too damn bright for her own good, matching perfectly with Han fucking Solo

Really, they didn't balance her out. We expect the good guys to win and come out looking golden, but there's an art to it.

>>13662718
Huh. I'm finding it kind of hard to disagree.
>>
>>13661565
>Her hearing about it from the old chinese lady had zero to do with her sudden power.
you mean old african lady
>>
>>13663932
He's got stormtrooper training, and he kinda gets stomped by the riot trooper who is using a non-lethal weapon.
>>
>>13663147
She's not a mary sue, holy shit are people this fucking retarded?
>>
>>13663854
>why they couldn't have extended the movie another 5-10 minutes.
this really bothered me, some of the things could have been explained in 1-2 lines, I'd like to argue that it's a case of "show not tell" but frankly it doesn't show much, not that in a way that would do away with exposition anyway
>>
File: Ren the Accuser.png (167 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
Ren the Accuser.png
167 KB, 480x300
>>13663896
Indeed.
He is the true main character of this trilogy.
Just like Obi-Wan was the true main character of the PT.
>>
>>13661743

T R A I T O R

R O

A T

I I

T A

O R

R T
>>
>>13662887
First there were the NOPE Troopers.

Next will come the You Gotta Be Shitting Me Troopers.
>>
>>13663968
She is.
>>
>>13663932
>was kind of annoyed when he wasn't there for like the entire movie.
this
>>
>>13663968
Yer right, she just a shitty character by herself.
>>
>>13661743
TRAITOR
>>
>>13662658
>Luke didn't fight Vader

And neither did Rey

She fought Kylo Ren, who the movie establishes is a faggot who can only kill old men and rape-torture hot ace pilots but can't even oneshot Finn or take on Rey
>>
>>13663949

Maz's voice actor is African, but Maz herself is clearly Space Chinese, but likely from Space Hong Kong, unlike the Neimoidians, who are from Space Mainland China
>>
>>13664044
No she isn't you fucktard.
>Gets beaten up twice by Kylo
>barely knows how to use the force
>she only bested Kylo because he got too cocky

It is obvious she had Jedi training, specially since she is luke's daughter and its no surprise if luke hide her away and locked her memories to protect her from the Knights of Ren. Most of her feats is because muscle memory and the force allowing her to remember who she was before Kylo decided to join Snoke. she spends a good chunk of The Force Awakens with one leg out the door, frightened of the responsibility that being Force sensitive brings and unwilling to open up to other people.
>>
>>13664193
>It is obvious she had Jedi training, specially since she is luke's daughter and its no surprise if luke hide her away and locked her memories to protect her from the Knights of Ren.

God damn son what fanfic forums are you hanging around?
>>
I understand they wanted Kylo to seem unsure of himself, but they really need to make him a 200% bitchboy? He even looks like a bitch.
>>
File: 1450730129180.jpg (28 KB, 354x313) Image search: [Google]
1450730129180.jpg
28 KB, 354x313
>>13664193
>It is obvious she had Jedi training, specially since she is luke's daughter
>>
>>13664206
I've said it before, as soon as the mask was off he was finished. He could have killed 10 Hans and it wouldn't have mattered. There is no salvaging this bitch boy.
>>
>>13664206
Having him good looking would have confused girls who should be wishing for Fin's BBC and birthing hips.

Note the Nazi general was a fuccboi too.
They know having them be too alpha looking would send mixed messages.
>>
>>13664236
Fuck me, he looks good.
Imagine him as Kylo, and there is no reason he shouldn't be so fine.

Harrison Ford keeps having ugly manlet jewish sons in his films, poor guy, first Indy now Han.
>>
>>13664206

I liked that he looked 100% different than I was expecting
>>
>>13664252
>Harrison Ford keeps having ugly manlet jewish sons in his films

Kylo Ren is the tallest human character in the movie at 6'3", tied with Captain Phasma

The tallest guy in the movie is of course Chewbacca
>>
>>13664252
Driver looks a lot like him desu
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.