[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of these girls got the ERU ERUFU cock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: nice desu.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nice desu.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Which one of these girls got the ERU ERUFU cock?
>>
You are mistaken.

L-Elf is the mother.
>>
Hey man
>>
Akira, Saki, and Boku Janai were the only enjoyable parts of the show.

More pop songs need to employ staccato tbqhwymf
>>
>>13658331
One of the random females of the colony.

Maybe that one girl who joined the ruling cabinet alongside Takahi, busty-teach, and Shoko, and served as Shoko's right-hand woman.
>>
File: Flamboyant space vampires.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Flamboyant space vampires.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>13658331
I don't think he ever grew out of his autism long enough to do it with anyone.

At best maybe he donated genetic material to SCIENCE.

I mean seriously could you see L-Elf with all of his autism ever actually finding someone to fill the void left by Liselotte? Only one to come close was Haruto of all people and boys can't love boys no matter how hard they try.
>>
A-Drei
>>
File: 1441607745379.jpg (276 KB, 870x800) Image search: [Google]
1441607745379.jpg
276 KB, 870x800
>>13658331
>>
>>13660755
That's bullshit but I believe it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.