[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2deep4u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
2deep4u
d
e
e
p
u
>>
>>13657240
She's saying that even if times are bad you should try to survive so you can enjoy the good times that come after.
>>
>>13657240
Fuck off spic
>>
>Captura de pantalla
S P I C
P
I
C
>>
hey you're suppose to ruin getter threads not this
>>
>>13657240
Jesus, what did you do with the quality
>>
>>13657240
>keeping your OS in Spanish
>not changing it to English
BUILD
U
I
L
D
>>
>>13657240
She's saying wouldn't you want to watch sunrise anime in the early hours of the morning. Most likely a reference to how Greco was aired at 2 am.
Such forward thinking
>>
Isn't she going to get her glove finger dirty by sticking it in her ear like that?
>>
Isn't that just a more verbose way of saying the night is darkest just before dawn?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.