[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to buy Macross Trial/Last Frontier/My Boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: mACROSS LAST FRONITER.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mACROSS LAST FRONITER.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
Is there any way to buy Macross Trial/Last Frontier/My Boyfriend is a pilot 2012 without buying the hybrid pack blu-rays?

I can't find them anywhere
>>
Do you know what a hybrid BD is?
>>
>>13654902
Not him, but no.
>>
File: YF-29 (1).jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YF-29 (1).jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
>>13654902
Are you telling me it's all on one disc?

Fucking Kawamori, I was hoping for Macross Triangle Frontier HD: Including YF-29 Edition.
>>
>>13655148
Hybrid BD usually means "film for BD players, game for PS3 machines," a hybrid of the two most common uses of the format in other words. It's like specialized bonus content, an extension of the old "videogame CDROM that has bonus music and pictures and stuff stashed that you can access by reading it from a PC CD drive" thing.
>>
Always been wondering, are these games really worth getting if you don't care for the film and have already seen it? Do they have bonus content and side missions/free missions or is it just missions retelling the movie and nothing else?
>>
>>13656387
Just buy Macross 30.
>>
>>13656889
>shit ton of grinding.
>No space missions.
Eh.
>>
>>13656931
You act like the PSP games had no grinding whatsoever. Seriously, buy it. The gameplay mechanics are so refined in 30 that I have trouble going back to the PSP games now. Being able to reload and manually aim your gunpod is so satisfying.
>>
>>13656962
I felt it was a little slow compared to the PSP games, personally.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.