[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special Rescue Police Winspector Episode #32
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: fire on fire.png (609 KB, 716x541) Image search: [Google]
fire on fire.png
609 KB, 716x541
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=768177

Psycho Dad Edition.

Winspector's darkest day has come. With Ryoma still working on mastering the recoil of the Gigastreamer, Hirosaki, who previously used Brian to attempt to take his revenge for his daughter's death, sets his sights on his deadliest plot yet. Having taken control of the Winsquad and hacked into MADDOX, he seeks to exact his own twisted plot for justice. With Bikel and Walter disabled, the Winsquad stolen, and the Tokyo Metropolitan Police on lockdown, Ryoma is unable to Suit Up. It's the deadliest fight Winspector has ever encountered, and failure is not an option!

Notes:
This episode is amazing. Action from start to finish. Everyone is a super badass. Definitely one of the best episodes in the entire show, in my opinion. It even has a training episode. If you were to only watch one episode of Winspector, this (and the bird episode) would probably be one of the ones I recommended.

Oh, by the way, the actor who plays Hirosaki, I forgot to mention, is Touta Tarumi, the actor who played Red Flash on Supernova Flashman. He plays a pretty good psycho.

I'm going to be out of town for Christmas, so it'll be next week before I release. Hope you guys have a merry one. Don't forget, the Fire Figuarts releases next month!
>>
>>13653997
Bump
>>
Awesome, I've been anticipating this one for quite some time. Also, merry Christmas in advance!
>>
File: Untitled.png (159 KB, 487x479) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
159 KB, 487x479
>>13653997
thanks again and merry christmas to you man
>>
>>13653997
Coolio.
Merry Christmas!
>>
File: RED FLASH PSYCHO DAD.jpg (27 KB, 454x480) Image search: [Google]
RED FLASH PSYCHO DAD.jpg
27 KB, 454x480
>>13653997
Red Flash got MAD!
>>
Anyone got the MEGA link?
I downloaded the episodes on my PC but it's kinda dead now so Im on my laptop.
MAYDAY MAYDAY!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.