[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kamen Rider Ghost Episode 11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nzq5lufFT61ucf1bjo3_1280.png (991 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzq5lufFT61ucf1bjo3_1280.png
991 KB, 1280x720
http://orangelionsubs.com/post/135659028933/ghost11
>>
>>
>>13652813
No thank you. I'll be waiting for based Over-Time to provide the good subs.
>>
>>13652813
That isn't Gaim Gaiden 2.
>>
>>13652946
Remember when they said they wouldn't let the weeklies slow down Den-O
>>
>orangelion
lel who? Try completing a series before doing a weekly.
>>
Yeah, no. Go fuck off and get your epeen sucked somewhere else.
>>
>>13653049
>If you sub a weekly and your not O-T, it's for epeen
I don't even watch OL and that's fucking retarded. Since when did O-T have a monopoly on weekly toku subs?
>>
>>13652856
Ironically TVN have actually been doing the most consistently good subs for Ghost out of the three groups subbing this show, O-T's still making small mistakes and changing their minds about how they're translating callouts and stuff every episode
who cares though since Ghost is shit
>>
>>13652856
is the Overtime website down? I can't seem to access it at the moment
>>
>>13653204
It's funny you say that, because TVN's Ghost is being TL'ed by both Lunagel and Yaiba (not Takenoko), and Takenoko thinks the group is falling apart because he isn't involved or some shit like that. Honestly I think he's going to quit soon by the sound of his internal posts.
>>
>>13655072
God what an egotistical bastard.
>>
>>13655078
Or something like Luna and Yaiba are working on Drive so they don't have time to QC Takenoko's projects that they aren't formally involved in in any way whatsoever given the mechanics of TV-Nihon's subbing and QC processes.
>>
File: spectre.png (1 MB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
spectre.png
1 MB, 1152x648
Every episode I'm wondering too, my nigga.
>>
Did they ever clarify as to why Takeru can't just wish both him AND Kanon back to life?

It's his wish, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>13655277
They never clariied anything in regards to the collecting eyecons shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.