[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://johnnyenglishsubs.wordpress .com/2015/12/20/and-the-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
https://johnnyenglishsubs.wordpress.com/2015/12/20/and-the-xmas-surprise-2-is-ufo-robot-grendizer-01/

Someone is starting to sub Grendizer claiming the existing subs aren't very good. But it seems like this guy is ESL and is translating from french. What does /m/ think about the quality of the existing subs?
>>
>>13652480
I've seen maybe 30 episodes of the release made with subs taken from the SRT bootlegs.

The English is pretty lifeless at times and there's some grammar/spelling issues. I don't know rune so I can't comment on translation quality and where it stands.
>>
>>13652480
That post alone had some fabulous grammatical mistakes and awkwardness. Are you sure Spaceboots didn't just pick up subbing?
>>
>>13652480
>This anime introduced me to japanese animes & mangas
[triggered]
>>
>>13652480
>that grammar
>guy's name is "Johnny"
Vacuumsneakers?
>>
Any upload the episode yet?
>>
If it's that bad, he'll probably drop it before long and someone else can redo it.
>>
>This anime introduced me to japanese animes & mangas, like a lot of my fellowmen… it’s UFO Robot Grendizer, rechristianised as
Goldorak in France!
>To release this first episode, I used japanese dvds (even though they’re not perfect) & translated the excellent french subs with real japanese names.

REAL Japanese names, guys!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.