[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Break blade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1080
>make anime based on break blade
>ends with a cliffhanger
>gets chance to make more break blade
>just remakes the same chunk of the story (apart from some smaller details) and still ends with a cliffhanger

Just why? Is there even a word of more Break blade?
>>
>>13652011
Yes
It's called the manga
>>
>>13652011
Yes, it's the same anime. Bravo, sharp eyes.
>>
>>13652011
Anime does this shit all the time. Fate Stay Night anyone? But seriously, give us more story, not same story told slightly differently. Full metal Panic is about to get a new anime and I am scared as hell that it's going back to episode 1 instead of moving forward with old story.

And let's not talk about the really bad compilation movies they do on every anime, cut out 90% of the story and leave you with some strange Frankenstein that makes no sense at all.
>>
>>13652081
The UBW movie left out a bunch of things, so I was okay with the UBW series. They're making a new movie anyway based off the last unanimated route in the game.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x228avp_fate-stay-night-heaven-s-feel-pv01_creation
>>
>>13652081
It's confirmed that new FMP anime will cover rest of the manga.
>>
>>13652081
Unlimited blade works tv series covered the whole route *fairly* well.
>>
>>13652134
Sweet! Good to hear.
>>
>>13652051
The Manga is stalled right now, not going anywhere. I think he ran out of ideas. I have some but they would never listen to a Gigin like me.
>>
>>13652011
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-12-13/broken-blade-original-video-anime-still-in-the-works/.96272

It'll be a prequel though, completly original story.
And go read the manga it's great.
>>
>>13652134
I thought that was called out as a hoax by the magazine?
>>
>>13652011
You want to know what's worst?

>c.76-80 by Vistrans (79d ago)
>c.76 by Violent Scans (80d ago)
>c.75 by Vistrans (323d ago)
>>
>>13652011
>ends with a cliffhanger
What? It ends with a pretty good stopping point - the successful defense of the capital/repelling of an enemy invasion and the death of one of the enemy's greatest generals/warmongers. It's actually a very natural and good ending point, even if there's obviously more possible story.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.