[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tis the season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: endless waltz.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
endless waltz.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Are there any Christ/m/as shows/movies. The only thing that's coming to my mind is Digimon Adventure 02 where there's 2 Christmas episodes
>>
File: zaku_FZ.jpg (2 MB, 3924x5677) Image search: [Google]
zaku_FZ.jpg
2 MB, 3924x5677
>>13650526
>>
Gundam 0080 and Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
>>
Endless Waltz always plays through my head during Christmas season.
>>
>>13650526
>Digimon adventure 02
why would that come to mind? I'm trying to erase it from mine.
>>
File: Weekend at Bernie Wisemans.jpg (167 KB, 562x878) Image search: [Google]
Weekend at Bernie Wisemans.jpg
167 KB, 562x878
>>13650526
0080 War in the Pocket is the main thing that comes to mind.
>>
File: ranga santa.gif (2 MB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
ranga santa.gif
2 MB, 500x260
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-08-13h49m33s687.png (438 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-08-13h49m33s687.png
438 KB, 720x480
This episode of Mazinger Z, where Doctor Hell and Co. score their first major victory.
>>
>>13650526
Daemonseed, one of Big O best episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9HAXfMeoQs
>>
>>13650526
You must be new around here, since 0080 and EW are the go-to Christ/m/as specials.

Neo Ranga also had a couple of memorable episodes, as did Boukenger IIRC.
>>
>>13651537
This definitely
>>
RahXephon. SDF Macross episode 35.
>>
Remember that time when Guilty Crown ruined christmas?

Good times.
>>
>>13650526
>Digimon Adventure 02 where there's 2 Christmas episodes

And they were shit.

Anyway, most of the things I came here to post got posted, so I'll bring up that Linebarrels of Iron spent a volume or two around Christmas, and a bit more around New Years Day.
>>
over in the keroro thread there's a few listed
there's some doraemons
MST3k has Santa Conquers The Martians, Santa Claus (the Mexican kids movie), and Jack Frost
I've got some queued up on one of my taima channels (mog-3) if you want to copypaste a playlist. You'll have to trim some wrasslin content.
>>
>>13650526
The last few episodes of Tiger & Bunny are set around christmas.
>>
>>13650526
Every rider and sentai has a couple, and then there's 0080 and EW. I streamed a bunch last year. Mazinger, Big O, Neo Ranga, and Astro Fighter Sunred come to mind.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.