[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be Honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: 61FkJWfg+zL._SY300_.jpg (31 KB, 236x300) Image search: [Google]
61FkJWfg+zL._SY300_.jpg
31 KB, 236x300
Have you actually watched this?

Yeah neither have I.

I finally wanted to sit down and marathon it but I can't find anyone seeding and the actual blu ray is god awful expensive.
>>
You'd belittle nude modeling? How rude!
>>
yes i fucking watched it, i'm not a faggot who talks shit about stuff he hasn't seen.
It's shit
>>
>>13647056
watched it, hated it

the middle was decent, the rest was trash
>>
http://bakabt.me/154460-mobile-suit-gundam-zz-eg.html

I've seen it. It's classic Tomino. Disjointed dialog, wierd obsession with lolis and a plot that got changed half way through because of Char's Counter Attack.
>>
>>13647081
This. It had a weak beginning, but then I had hope during the middle portion only for it to crash and burn by the end.

ZZ is bad.
>>
>>13647088
I really wanted to like it because even though I loved Zeta to death, I don't mind wacky Tomino fun time and there needed to be some levity, but ZZ never clicked with me at all. Finishing it was a chore. I'm glad I did though, because the parts with Dublin and Kamille, along with the initial bits of Judau finally getting a character when his sister temporarily died were fantastic, but everything else was just lukwarm boring garbage.

Ple a shit, Ple-Two a shit, Haman a shit.

Mashymere was okay until he came back a nutjob Cyber-Newtype.
>>
Hey, is there a guide for this that shows which episodes I can skip?
>>
>>13647456
All of them
>>
>>13647456
I was about to send your ass over to >>>/a/ but then I figured you'd probably get laughed at there as well.
>>
Honestly, I've never seen it despite me shitting on it all the time. I have however seen enough discussions about it to know it is bad and why it is bad.
>>
The start with Masyhmre wa bad but enjoyable. Once he left and Chara showed up it became shit. Moon Moon is shit. Axis was silly, but the short moon arc was really good. Going to Earth was shit. Earth was legitimately good, from Africa to Ireland. Once they got back into space though it became pretty shit again.
>>
>>13647482
I hate you as much as I hate Zz
You're a terrible person
>>
Im about a third of the way though
>>
>>13647497
>tfw drinking Zetafag tears,
>>
>>13647536
...what
>>
>>13647056
Stopped on episode 17 and watching L-Gaim instead. Plan to finish it when I get into the mood to sit through it again.
>>
I watched some of it.

I think the last episode I saw where they were in the desert and they noticed the muslims kneeling down in prayer.
>>
Yes I watched it. I liked it.
>>
Watched all of ZZ. Hated it at first, but it grew on me. It's okay.
>>
>>13647056
I liked it.
The cast is entertaining, the fights are good, the ending is just as crazy as Zeta's.
>>
>>13647056

>mfw I can't find a woring torrent either

>>13647086 doesn't have any seeders at all.
>>
I watched it. Genuinely terrible.
>>
>>13647056
Just a blu-ray bonus like 08th MS Team's "battle in 3rd dimention".
>>
>>13650579
>http://bakabt.me/154460-mobile-suit-gundam-zz-eg.html

it has seeders
use a non-shit torrent client
>>
>>13647056
>I can't find anyone seeding

You can't be looking very hard then.
>>
I like it as much as Zeta or CCA, but I'll admit I got confused by the beginning and that it took me time to really get into it.
>>
>>13647056
I watched the whole thing normally and enjoyed it the whole way through, Moon Moon and all.
>>
File: 1329471356587.jpg (70 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1329471356587.jpg
70 KB, 960x720
>>13647056
>Have you actually watched this?

Yep.
>>
File: 1295524219668.jpg (90 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1295524219668.jpg
90 KB, 1440x900
>>13647056
Nigger I watch the shit out of it.
>>
People say it was typical Tomino, but I remember reading here that Tomino was pretty much hands off after a certain point in the series when CCA was greenlit.
>>
>>13647056
Currently on episode 12. It's hilarious.
>>
Guys, really...

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=660257
>>
File: roux.jpg (30 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
roux.jpg
30 KB, 240x320
Watch it for Roux.

The ZZ MS itself is pretty cool too, I guess...
>>
The only thing I remember from that was Judo's sister being kill in the middle, YOU DAMN ADULTS and Judo punching bright
>>
The thing that made ZZ absolute trash in my eyes was when Jewdough didn't give a single thought about Puru's death.

That was too much. Fuck that show.
>>
>>13651123
>Puru's
>worth anything

Puru was a mistake
>>
>>13651128
However you may meme about Puru, to have a character not react to a major character's death just shows how pointless the show is. She literally died for him and he didn't even pay attention to it.
>>
OP here, I torrented it, i'm 15 episodes in now and hating myself for liking it.

I also liked Zeta. What is wrong with me.
>>
>>13651123
Yeah. I had to skip back to check what had happened because they literally just acted like she had never existed after that.

ZZ is terrible until they take the looney tunes out of Mashmyre (around ep 18 or so?), and after that it's about 50% good, 50% filler.
>>
>>13647073
>>13647081
>>13647086
>>13647088
>All these (You)s
Obvious samefagging is obvious
>>
>>13651221
inb4 SHOOP
>>
>>13647056
It's one of the Few Gundams that's actually good
>>
>>13651136
>liking things makes me the fag
I mean you already were to begin with, but what the hell's wrong with liking things? Some people like ZZ and some don't. No big deal.
>>
Watched it for the first time recently and ended up really liking it.
>>
>>13651867
Mashymyre's delusions about Haman are absolutely fantastic.
>>
>>13647056

I've watched it and it's a good mix of fun and serious
>>
>>13647056
I've watched it. It's no Xabungle, but it's about on par with L-Gaim - so, overall, not that bad.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.