[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is he wearing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: mpv-shot0002.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0002.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
What the fuck is he wearing?
>>
>>13645652

I'm not even sure which of the two of them you're referring to, but both have some seriously weird clothes. Sting has a belly bearing t-shirt or boob tube (pack rack?) on that makes him look very metrosexual, while Auel just has some weird half kimono thing on with a shit load of belts. Maybe he went to the Lulu school of clothing?
>>
that's couture
>>
>>13645672
CE fashion scares me.
>>
>>13645652
They probably didn't dress themselves.
>>
>>13645652
Auel was obviously a secret sith disciple in training, Sting was only a few tiers above him.
Their sister however was unaware of this which is mostly due to the fact that they used jedi mind tricks to mess with her thinking processes leading to her acting like a child who would follow orders but become extremely proficient in fighting.
Also their mobile suits are named after virtues of the sith
>>
Destiny is shit. Nothing left to discuss.
>>
>>13646069
Destiny is awesome! Nothing left to discuss.
>>
>>13645740
Kira's belts, remember them?
>>
>>13650710
kira's first attire is kind of okay
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.