[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You /m/en seemed the best source since /sci/ gets pissy with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_8349.jpg (182 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8349.jpg
182 KB, 1536x864
You /m/en seemed the best source since /sci/ gets pissy with questions that have no base application. Am I jest getting too old, or was there some serious suspension of disbeilef one would need to have for this scene to work? They are about 400-500 miles away from the emitter, and granted, the other half of this things power-source HAS to go to some kind of shielding/repulse fields, but these guys should either be crispy or blind by the sheer power of this damn thing. By far the most powerful weapon I've ever seen put to film, save maybe some shit from Doctor Who, what did /m/ think of the StarKiller cannon? Also, thought it was going to you know...kill stars ala the System Destroyers from GallForce, instead...its a Deathstar shotgun.
>>
>some serious suspension of disbeilef one would need to have
If you enjoyed previous Star Wars films I don't see how his would be much of a problem for you. You should have a lot built up by now.

I do think a 3rd, bigger and badder Death Star is a bit much.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.