[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Lynn Minmay's music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Mari_Iijima_promo_image_1.jpg (1 MB, 1420x2052) Image search: [Google]
Mari_Iijima_promo_image_1.jpg
1 MB, 1420x2052
What are your thoughts on Lynn Minmay's music?
>>
>>13643056

Silver Moon is the only one I really liked.
>>
It's ok. Not the weakest of the Macross songs. That honor belongs to Planet Dance.
>>
>>13643056
Lacus Clyne > Lynn Minmay
The only Macross idol worth listening to when I'm not watching the show/movie she's in is Sharon Apple.
>>
>>13643106

Planet Dance isn't a bad song, it's just overplayed to the level that you get sick of it anyway.
>>
>>13643134
>Lacus Clyne > Lynn Minmay
I stand by you brave soldier.
>>
I'd fuck Mari Ijima raw

Yeah I know she's in her 50s now, what of it?
>>
>>13643056
I don't hate them, but I got tired of hearing them after finishing the show.
>>
>>13643056

She kind of sucked until DYRL
>>
>>13643159
It's the opposite for me really I ended up loving it when I hated it from the start
>>
>>13643056
Siao Pai Long is her only good song
>>
2/10 did not go super saiyan while singing a single time
>>
>>13643205
I would too, though she's Batshit insane from killing Hikaru.
>>
>>13644090

That and the bunny dying
>>
didn't the fanboys literally drive her out of the country
>>
>>13644123

No, she left for LA to try and expand her career because it had basically dried up in Japan at that point.
>>
>>13643056
kyun kyun

kyun kyun
>>
>>13643056
Do You Remember Love is AWESOMESAUCE. Have none of you seen the movie???

I met Ms Ijima once. She's a nice lady, lives in Houston, Texas now. Vic Mignogna was embarrassing her horribly the entire time acting like a total arrogant ass (which I am sure he thought was very clever), but she was totally obviously ashamed of his antics.
>>
File: pretending I'm a superman.jpg (23 KB, 573x531) Image search: [Google]
pretending I'm a superman.jpg
23 KB, 573x531
>>13644405
>AWESOMESAUCE
>>
>>13643056
God her career sure went nowhere.
>>
File: reddit 3.jpg (29 KB, 598x399) Image search: [Google]
reddit 3.jpg
29 KB, 598x399
>>13644405
>AWESOMESAUCE
>>
>>13643134
>Lacus Clyne

I've yet to actually watch SEED, so I'm unfamiliar with that character. That being said, my favorite non-Macross idol is Priss Asagiri.
>>
>>13643056
Angel's Paint, Do You Remember Love, and Love Drifts Away are my favorites.

>>13643205
I'd also like to get with IRL Minmay.

>Yeah I know she's in her 50s now, what of it?

I'd fuck milf Milia if it was possible.

>>13644405
I'd be nice if she came to San Japan this September. As for Vic Mignogna, surely he can't be more of an ass than Brett Weaver.
>>
>>13644582

It was enough to put her boys through college as a single mom, which she was proud of, so it's not a complete failure.
>>
>>13645244
>>13643205
Yeah, me too. Total MILF.
>>
File: mari-iijima-06.jpg (49 KB, 252x378) Image search: [Google]
mari-iijima-06.jpg
49 KB, 252x378
>>13645244
>surely he can't be more of an ass than Brett Weaver.

You'd be surprised.

Besides, Brett is fun if you get him drunk first. Like that time him and Akira Kamiya went and got plastered.

>>13645308

You know it.
>>
>>13645244
>As for Vic Mignogna, surely he can't be more of an ass than Brett Weaver.
Here is the con asshole ranking
Johnny Young Bosch >>> POWER GAP >>>> Jason David Frank (if he's there) >>>> POWER GAP >>> Vic Mignogna >>>> Everyone else
>>
>>13643056
Serves it's purpose in the plot but it honestly has no musical worth whatsoever.
>>
>>13643056
She has my favorite version of my boyfriend is a pilot and DYRL is a great song.
>>
>>13645193
>That being said, my favorite non-Macross idol is Priss Asagiri.

Priss isn't really an idol, she's just front woman of a rock band.
>>
>Vic Mignogna
>Brett Weaver.
>Johnny Young Bosch
>Jason David Frank

Not very familiar with these people so I'm curious as to why they are perceived as assholes?
>>
>>13647771

Because that's how they act? This stuff is pretty well documented, especially in JYB's case.
>>
>>13647777
I'd be an asshole too if I had landwhales asking me to to Bleach quotes every time I go to a con.
>>
>>13647777

Any specific incidents involving each of them?
>>
>>13643056

Liked Ai was Nagareru.
>>
>>13644405
>AWESOMESAUCE.
>Have none of you seen the movie???
Hi, welcome to /m/ new friend!
A few things to start off with, 1. Yes I'm only replying because you're a Zentradi on the internet, 'tis an awesome thing to see. 2. I'm anon 3. Don't be intimidated, I'm not a stereotypical protoculture. If anything I'll be the one in the Regult.
>>
>>13647771
As far as Vic Minamina goes, there's plenty of stories about how he gets a little 'too close' with his primarily 14 year old fanbase.
His voice acting is also shit.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.