[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does one of these exist for Kamen Rider? If not would it be possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: super sentai power list.png (1 MB, 1143x1304) Image search: [Google]
super sentai power list.png
1 MB, 1143x1304
Does one of these exist for Kamen Rider? If not would it be possible to make one?
>>
>>13640895
>Sun Vulcan's problem is a lack of team women
Nope, the villains have no motive, that is a fucking issue
>>
File: sentai starter guide.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sentai starter guide.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
>>13640895
No. And this wasn't even official /m/ ranking when it was made. Plenty disagreed. These guides are complete shit. The image I've attached is the best guide for both Rider and Sentai.
>>
>>13640895
>Gobusters in top 5
>Zyuranger
Get your shit taste together, /m/.
>>
>>13642974
m8 fite me irl
>>
File: Kamen rider guide.jpg (3 MB, 1521x2115) Image search: [Google]
Kamen rider guide.jpg
3 MB, 1521x2115
>>13640895
Not really more of a general summary of the series if anything
>>
>>13642974
>Gobusters in top 5
And you have no problem with Gokaiger and Akibaranger being there at all?

>Zyuranger
Well, it's top tier, so it has to be somewhere in there.
>>
>>13640895
How any best Sentai list can exist without Megaranger is beyond me.
>>
File: RiderRanking.png (2 MB, 972x1266) Image search: [Google]
RiderRanking.png
2 MB, 972x1266
This one got posted some years back.
>>
>>13646079
>Implying Masked Rider isn't the greatest show ever made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECa_annpl2Q
>>
>>13646079
This ranking is more shit tier than the shit tier shows.
>>
>>13643144
This list is really old, it was made around the time Gobusters ended.
So before most of the 90s series were even subbed.
Dai, Zyu, and Jet may have been the only ones that were, in fact.
>>
>>13640895
I made this shit in a pure state of ignorance. It needs to be deleted from the internet.

>>13643089
This, however, is a nice little guide we were able to come up with for people looking for something to watch. I'm gonna need to update it with Drive and Ghost.
>>
>>13646079
Incredibly helpful for people looking to get into the series. The way that you can totally tell what each season is named.
>>
>>13643089
>>13646224
Great guide, indeed. I would say the first, V3, X, Skyrider, Black, ZO & Agito are beginner-friendly too. I also think Drive is very beginner-friendly for when you update the guide.
>>
I thought Dan(TriceraRanger) had the most personality
>>
>>13640895
>no Megaranger
>>
>>13646810
I know, right? How people can say Dan has no personality is beyond me. The problem is that Boi apes some of his personality traits. I think it comes down to Hideki Fujiwara being a better actor. He really brought a lot to the role for me.
>>
Super-1 is a really entertaining show. He becomes a cyborg to survive on a NASA mission (on purpose) but when aliens attack, he has to use those cybernetics to fight them. However, being a scientist, he doesn't really know how to fight. So he returns to Japan and studies with a Shaolin Master and has to learn to fight like 100 dudes at the same time (seriously).

I've actually given thought to subtitling it someday; it's the first Rider I ever saw and I don't think anyone has done it save for HKsubs.
>>
>>13649042
>Super-1 is a really entertaining show
What?

> it's the first Rider I ever saw
Oh, that explains it.
>>
>>13646079
>W
>Higher than Kabuto or Blade
>Same tier as Kuuga
Disgusting

>>13646822
>Current as of: 2013
I think we only had TVN's incomplete subs at that point.
>>
File: 1447812529477.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1447812529477.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>13646079
>Den-O and Fourze that low
>>
>>13648854
I think people who say this are only paying attention to what a character does in their focus episodes, instead of how they tend to act in general episodes. Dan's and Boi's focus episodes are usually about them helping kids with problems, so they actually act more generic there than they do when they're hanging out with the team.

People who say this also seem to think Goushi somehow has a more distinct personality. I assume it's because he has a couple of good focus episodes while Dan and Boi don't.
>>
>>13646079
>Kiva, Den-o, Dragon Knight
>that low
>>
>>13649399
Everyone is a personality-less blob regardless of if it is a focus episode or general episode.
>>
>>13640895
If there's ever a new one and After V isn't there, I'll be disappointed in you anon.
>>
>>13646079
>Kabuto better than OOO, Fourze, Blade
>>
>>13646079
>your opinion
>my opinion
>>
>>13640956
If they gave everyone an opportunity to vote and tabulated the results, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>13646079
>A-MA-ZON that low
>>
File: ultraman_tiga.jpg (105 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ultraman_tiga.jpg
105 KB, 750x500
>>13640956
>Finish watching it
>>
>>13653017
For Tiga you could cut down that "recommended" list even further and still get everything to do with ongoing storyline and its major themes, but the other episodes can be pretty fun. Also,
>not recommending Dinosaur people and Obiko
>>
>>13640895
Threw this one together. It only covers the shows I've actually watched all the way through so that I avoid as much talking out of my ass as possible.
>>
>>13652913
>If they gave everyone an opportunity to vote and tabulated the results
That's not exactly what happened.
>>
>>13653017
That is fucking shit. Don't watch a show you don't want to even watch all of. Seriously, what the fuck are you doing watching toku if "filler" bothers you.
>>
File: 4558297.jpg (16 KB, 460x462) Image search: [Google]
4558297.jpg
16 KB, 460x462
>>13655018
>toku purists

lel
>>
>>13655535
No I'm serious. Most toku is filled with filler and if you don't like that you're better off only watching the few that are plot centric. There is no reason to watch a series and then skip some episodes you deem unnecessary.
>>
>>13655554

Toku can be fun, but there is nothing wrong admitting that these shows have their own flaws (like using the outdated four-cour format)... you dont have to blindly accept those to call yourself a fan.

If someone likes the concept of a show, but isnt committed to watch the whole show. Then there is nothing wrong by just watching a few random or cherrypicked episodes.

You wouldnt expect someone to watch all 28 Godzilla movies before watching the newest one.

I would even go further and say that watching 13 episodes of 4 different shows is better than sticking to one show with 52 episodes.
>>
>>13655610
>the outdated four-cour format
I don't see how the length of something can be outdated. I feel some shows go on for too long, while others would have been better with more episodes.

>you dont have to blindly accept those to call yourself a fan.
Yeah but I'm just saying a lot of these shows have "filler" and you might just want to avoid the shows with "filler" if you don't like that sort of thing. You don't have to watch a single toku tv series to be a fan of toku. There are plenty of films out there to enjoy as well. This isn't about being a "true fan".

>Then there is nothing wrong by just watching a few random or cherrypicked episodes.
I completely agree with you here. But I'm saying by delibrately skipping episodes deemed to be "filler" you may as well not watch the show at all.

>You wouldnt expect someone to watch all 28 Godzilla movies before watching the newest one.
No I definitely wouldn't. But I'm talking about a single TV series rather than movies or multiple series that have some connection to each other.

>I would even go further and say that watching 13 episodes of 4 different shows is better than sticking to one show with 52 episodes.
That's completely subjective. And you don't have to watch a single show before watching a different one. You can watch multiple different series at the same time and they all can be 52 episodes long.
>>
>>13655610
>If someone likes the concept of a show, but isnt committed to watch the whole show. Then there is nothing wrong by just watching a few random or cherrypicked episodes.
I don't object to this in theory, but in Tiga's case the show is varied enough that a recommended list is more likely to not match the taste of whomever it's supposed to help.
>>
>>13640956
Nice picture autist
>>
>>13640913
>implying villains need motivations
Fuck off, I bet you hate G-Reco too
>>
File: sentai starter guide.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sentai starter guide.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>>13659134
Just for you
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.