[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony is listening to suggestions for backwards compatible PS2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1401152515446.jpg (154 KB, 600x813) Image search: [Google]
1401152515446.jpg
154 KB, 600x813
Sony is listening to suggestions for backwards compatible PS2 games. Should /M/ suggest some past gundam games?

What would you suggest?
>>
File: 389212_1000.jpg (340 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
389212_1000.jpg
340 KB, 600x800
Gungriffon Blaze, the Armored Core series, and Steel Lancer Arena International.
>>
I was thinking Zeonic Front, Lost War Chronicles, things that we haven't had released here.
>>
>>13640214
The world needs Gungriffon anime for it's salvation.
>>
>>13640213
Encounters in Space, Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam, MS Saga, that sort of shit, I guess.
>>
>>13640213
I would suggest dropping $30 on a PS2 bundle, then buying the games physically for the same price that you'd be doing it on PSN.
>>
>>13640213
You might wanna suggest to Bandai Namco as well. Sony can't do anything with those Gundam games if they say no.
>>
File: play2_steambot.jpg (407 KB, 1513x1000) Image search: [Google]
play2_steambot.jpg
407 KB, 1513x1000
Always wanted to try this one.
>>
>>13640565

Prepare for loading screens. So many loading screens.
>>
Why would you rebuy games that you can easily emulate?
>>
>>13640554
And this the problem.

Sony doesn't have the rights to every obscure game that came out on the PS2.

The PS2 is from a pre-PSN time. Unlike the xbox360. None of the PS2 games were supposed to last. So many devs from those days are already bankrupt/dead.

And remember that they have to put in effort to have these games run on the new emulator.

Everything is fucked up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.