[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, I just picked Kabuto back up at episode 15 after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2617051-kabuto-4-l.jpg (44 KB, 372x269) Image search: [Google]
2617051-kabuto-4-l.jpg
44 KB, 372x269
Alright guys, I just picked Kabuto back up at episode 15 after not having watched it for a few months. Am I supposed to be this completely lost? I know Souji wants to kill all the Worms, but have I forgotten important plot details or have they just not occurred yet?
>>
Also, a lot of murder happens in this series. And Daisuke is a piece of shit.
>>
>>13638945
Yeah no yeah Kabuto is just like that
>>
>>13638991
>Daisuke is a piece of shit.
Fuck yourself. You're a piece of shit, I hope you get AIDS.
>>
>>13639050
>Look at me, I'm so sad that my nameless child slave was kidnapped, now I gotta find another amnesiac orphan to exploit
He's awful, yo
>>
>>13638945

The first half of Kamen Rider Kabuto might just be some of my favorite toku, because I absolutely loved Kagami's arc. If you like him at all, the next ten episodes or so should be a fun ride. After that he becomes kind of superfluous to be honest, because his arc is done and I don't think the writers really knew what to do with him after that. It's still a good show with a lot of fun moments sprinkled throughout, but it never reaches the heights of Kagami finally becoming the hero after struggling to do so for so long and even turning down the chance so as he could continue helping Tendou since he's such a good person.
>>
>>13638945
The crazy didn't even start yet.
>>
>>13639074
I stand corrected, that took like a single episode to get redeemed.
>>
>>13639091
You're just envious. You wish you had a loli sexslave
>>
>>13639099
Maybe you're right.
It looks like the scorpion sword guy is here, I've heard he's pretty cool?
>>
>>13639076
Kabuto's production was a mess due to so much of the cast being unavailable for filming apparantly, which meant that they had to slap together a plot at times. Not sure of the specifics beyond Drake's actor being too busy with his music career and Hiyori's actress being seriously ill for a lot of the production.
>>
>>13639110
Tsurugi is pretty cool, especially later on in the show.
>>
>>13639123
Speaking of Hiyori, she seems so totally irrelevant. Where were we on her knowing or caring that Souji was in her fateful flashback?
>>
>>13639143
That gets explained, I can't remember when though if I'm honest
>>
>>13639143
She's there so you can fantasize about rubbing your dick all over her autistic body.
>>
>>13639149
I must still be waiting on it then.
Oh good lord, Tsurugi and Souji are great for each other.
>>
>>13639163

Have you seen their bets yet?
>>
>>13639123
>Hiyori's actress being seriously ill for a lot of the production
seems kinda messed up that they have her character die of illness in the movie then
>>
>>13639168
Nope. I just am wrapping up 19.
>>
>>13638945
> Am I supposed to be this completely lost?

Yes.

I LOVE Kabuto, but its one fatal flaw is that it doesn't really make a lot of sense. Well, that, and the ending is disappointing. But that's made up for by God Speed Love. So I'll stand by the "one fatal flaw" statement.
>>
File: Ultimate Makeup.webm (949 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Makeup.webm
949 KB, 640x360
>>13639099
His career and clothing habits have me believing he doesn't swing that way.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.