[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wii U only It's not fair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12
File: 266951_front.jpg (419 KB, 640x903) Image search: [Google]
266951_front.jpg
419 KB, 640x903
>Wii U only
It's not fair
>>
>>13637362
I got it the other day and its not that great.
>>
I'm going to laugh like hell when Nintendo pulls out of hardware and the WiiU's entire library gets ported to the PS4.
>>
>>13637362
Target has WiiU with Splatoon and Super Smash Brothers for $249 right now.

But you would have to own a Wii U.

Don't get me wrong, I hear they're great.
>>
>>13637366
>I have literally no idea how absurdly rich Nintendo still is.
>>
Let the /v/ tier stupidity now begin
>>
>>13637366
I think you might be waiting a while.
>>
>>13637362
>not already owning a Wii U
It's the only console really worth buying in my eyes. I can play just about everything else worth playing on PC better than the other two boxes.
>>
File: oneetenrnity later.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oneetenrnity later.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>13637366
Pic related
>>
>>13637467
>tfw not sure if this is troll or not
>>
>>13637478
>Bloodbornestation
>Kekbone

>worth owning
>>
>>13637478
Not him, but do you really think the One and the PS4 are anything worthwhile? They're $500 blu-ray players.
>>
>>13637478
Not that anon, but it's basically true. Most AAA games, or really, most games in general these days see a PC release.

Unless you're like me and want to play your niche weeb games then I can see how someone would think Wii U is the only one worth owning. Xbone is still pretty useless and PS4, outside of a few niche titles doesn't have that great of an exclusive library.

I have all three anyway.
>>
File: 1403447554467.gif (45 KB, 408x448) Image search: [Google]
1403447554467.gif
45 KB, 408x448
>>13637362
cry more
>>
>>13637478
Fuck off back to /v/.
>>
>>13637494
I bought Bayonetta 2 but I refuse to buy a Wii U.
>>
>>13637508
>I'm crippled by autism.
Well ok then.
>>
>>13637508
>I bought a game but I REFUSE to play it
Ok, nig.
>>
File: uvalol.gif (482 KB, 210x174) Image search: [Google]
uvalol.gif
482 KB, 210x174
>>13637508
>>
>>13637514
>You have autism because you won't shill out for literally the worst console in decades
>>
>>13637526
So how are your 30fps PS4 games treating you?
>>
>>13637487
And the Wii U is a $300 Mario box.

Might as well not buy any of the consoles this gen to he honest. They all frankly have jack of ahit going for them aside from Gundam games on the PS4 and they tend to be forgettable anyways.
>>
>>13637531
I don't play PS4 either. None of the consoles this good are very good or worth getting at this point.
>>
>>13637536
>XCX
>Bayonetta 2
>Splatoon
>that upcoming Zeldo
Wow, look at all that Mario.

Why arm I even posting this, you're just going to reply with
>none of those games are worth playing
>>
>>13637545
That doesn't change the fact that 8/10 of the 'exclusives" are mario.
>>
>>13637366
>the WiiU's entire library gets ported to the PS4
Speaking of consoles without any games...
>>
>>13637482
>>13637487
>>13637490
>>13637498
This comes from guy who owns Wii U and it's only this gen console I own.

Wii U has lots of problems. It has been out for long time, but it only has really few exclusive games that holds up. There's SSB, Bayonetta 2 and censored version of XCX. Yeah, really fucking great library. I'm not saying PS4 or Xbone has better library, but they have been out less time.

I think they fucked up by not releasing multiple first party titles at launch. I'm still waiting for new Mario Galaxy and Zelda. Wii was least powerful console of last gen, like Wii U is this gen, but Wii had huge library of great games while Wii U lacks good games.

I honestly don't think getting Wii U at this point makes sense. Nintendo is slowly starting to kill it and move to NX, which means no more games. Wii U's online is really bad due no account system and Wii U emulator is developing fast.

I bought Wii U for Bayonetta 2. It's great game, but buying entire console for it wasn't really worth it. It's great that XCX got released, but It annoys me that it got censored so hard. Nintendo has been shitting on their consumers for a while now. I personally will never again buy anything from them, and I own every Nintendo console from NES to Wii U, except original GBA (I have SP), 2DS or New3DS.

I wish more mecha games got release on PC so we could stop these fucking shit consolewar threads on /m/ and all just fucking have fun.
>>
>>13637550
Name them. Cause I can only think of three, and one is a kart racer that mine-as-well be called "Super Smash Bros. Kart" at this point.
>>
>>13637545
>Not interested
>Not worth $300
>Not interested in the slightest
>Not worth $300

Zelda and Bayonetta are the only two things I really want aside from maybe smash and I'm not shilling out three hundred bucks for two games I'll go though once or twice and smash which I'll get bored of in a few months anyways.
>>
>>13637545
XCX is shit. Terrible story, combat is boring, the world, while big is also boring after seeing it once and exploring is a drag until you get your Skell, at which point exploring is boring.On top of that the quest structure is just annoying.

Bayonetta is an overrated series, it's not only extremely sexist but the story is bare bones and nonsensical and the gameplay comes down to "Press this button a lot". Not to mention 2 was pretty terrible in comparison to one, especially the difficulty.

Splatoon is a meme game for kids who like MLP.

Zelda Wii U will be the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>13637559
Good job proving your shit taste.
>>
>>13637560
You know you don't get to review a game you played on easy, right?
>>
>>13637362
English/International version is censored and has no JPN audio.

So we're not missing much.
>>
>>13637567
>Splatoon
>A sign of taste

You got to be squidding me.
>>
>>13637560
>sexist
Here we go
>>
>>13637556
Mario Party 10
Mario Kart 8
Mario Vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
New Super Mario Bros. U
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Maker
>>
File: 1443197991656.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443197991656.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
>/v/ tier discussions once again
>>
>>13637554
SSB, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, SM3D, Mario Maker, XCX, Hyrule Warriors, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, DKC, Pikmin 3, Splatoon. Next year is Star Fox Zero and possibly Project Giant Robot.

I've had a PS4 since launch. You know how many games I've bought since then? One. Fucking -one-. It'll only make it to four if I buy everything Squeenix has shat out, and two of those are collections of games I already played.
>>
Tell me /m/, what exclusives are even worth it for PS4 and Xbone? Wii U might have like 2-3, but I struggle to think of any for the others.
>>
>>13637560
>Splatoon is a meme game for kids who like MLP.

This board just keeps getting more autistic
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 127x133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 127x133
>>13637589
>>
>>13637603
I have Senran Kagura, Atelier Sophie, EDF, DW8XL, Disgaea 5, HDNVII, GG Xrd, and Bloodborne for my PS4. No idea what an exclusive means but I enjoy all those games to an extent.

>>13637601
Get EDF! It's great.
>>
>>13637603
Disgaea 5 is the first good PS4 exclusive. There's Dragon Quest Heroes now if you like musou, except that's also on PS3 and PC. The FFX collection if you're fine with the ridiculous story.
>>
>>13637613
An exclusive is what it you'd think: a game for a single platform.
>>
>>13637621
Why does that matter?
>>
File: kamiya based.png (187 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
kamiya based.png
187 KB, 500x487
>>13637560
>it's not only extremely sexist

fuck off Anita
>>
>>13637603
I don't blame you. PSfags will do anything to pump up their lackluster game lineup. All they've got going for them are weeb games.
>>
>>13637624
Companies try to garner/make exclusive titles to entice people to buy their console.
>>
>>13637366
Nintendo WILL pull out of home consoles. But they still have handhelds.

So it won't happen.
>>
>>13637639
Oh, well I don't see that happening a lot, besides with Nintendo, since they have SSB4, Bayonetta 2, XBCX, and Wonderful 101. Most popular games aren't exclusive AFAIK.
>>
>>13637601
I've been gaming since 98 and I don't give a shit about Nintendo games. And since the WiiU has no 3rd party support it is useless. Nintendo consoles are always about Nintendo only.
>>
>>13637641
What makes you so certain? Their new president seems to be much more pragmatic than Iwata; a real businessman. I imagine he'll realize that Ninty needs to get with the program.
>>
>>13637624
Look at it this way: there's two options, Console A and Console B. Game developers make the same games for A and B, but one makes a game exclusively for A. Now A can play every game for B, plus its exclusive game. Since most people can't justify buying both A and B, they'll buy A for its exclusive.

Nintendo rules the gaming industry in large part because of their massive array of exclusives. They've developed a huge IP library and make sure nearly every game with those IPs is of very high quality to ensure that no matter how many Mario games they shit out you will always want them. Sony and Microsoft rely much more on third-party developers for their IP and cater to similar audiences, so they have many more games in common with each other and have to rely on their exclusives, like Disgaea, as a selling point. This also means that if you can afford two consoles, the second should always be Nintendo, because you get more new games from them than from having both an Xbox and a Playstation.
>>
>>13637657
Yeah like the Gamecube. Keep hoping.
>>
Is there not much talk of robots/actual /m/ things going on here, or am I missing something?
>>
Why does /v/ keep raiding us? What have we ever done to them? This thread began just like a /v/ thread, downright to the bait OP
>>
>>13637649
How is that relevant? Kimishima had nothing to do with the GameCube.
>>
>>13637662
Alright, I see your point.
>>
>>13637603
PS4 Current:
>EDF 4.1
>Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi
>Bloodborne
>Killzone: SF
>Destiny (superior version)

PS4 Upcoming:
>NieR: Automata
>FFXV
>FFVII Remake
>The Last Guardian (inb4: meme game)
>Ace Combat 7
>Gundam Breaker 3
>Gravity Rush 2
>Persona 5
>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
>Gran Turismo 7
>>
>>13637662
This is, incidentally, also why the whole PC Master Race thing exists. PCs often get most if not all of the games the PS4 and XBone do, even ones that the other console doesn't. If you can only have one machine, a PC gives you far and away the widest array of games to play. Nintendo games do eventually come to PC, but only through console emulation, which can take a long time to provide a similar quality of experience.
>>
>>13637692
At this point, dolphin is far superior to original Wii and Wii U emulator's development is going stronger than X360 emulator's. We'll see well working Wii U emulator in 3 years or less.
>>
>>13637700
We'll see. Sometimes emulation is like PPSSPP where the emulator is made with black magic and runs games better on worse hardware than the PSP itself. Other times it's like PCSX2, which to this day has major performance issues.

I would say if you can only have one box in the house, make it a PC, then a Wii U, then either a PS4 if you like weeb games or XBone if you don't. If you have all of those, you have to think long and hard before getting the fourth, because there's not much reason to want both an Xbox and a Playstation.
>>
>>13637709
PSP's situation seems to do with just how openly available information on the chipset is. They teach you about MIPS in low level CS courses.

Shit is super fucking easy to break down and emulate.
>>
>>13637536
This meme needs to stop.

Am I the only one who noticed pretty much every game gets a PS4 port?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/12/16/the-banner-saga-arrives-on-ps4-january-12th-2016/
>>
>>13637709
I own all major platforms from this and last gen and good PC, and I feel like I'm using PC, PS3 and modded X360 the most. I think PS4 has most potential of all this gen consoles, because all the games it's getting in 2016 and 2017. Xbone gets pretty much same games, but it lacks few good ones PS4 is going to get and Halo has went to shit so I don't really see too much future for it. These are just my opinions and expectations, but it's fact Wii U is slowly dying. It is shame, because when I bought it, there were no news about NX and I was expecting it to go same way as Wii. This proves that my expectations aren't accurate, but I base these on current facts.

I still hate all current gen consoles, because it's required to pay for fucking P2P online on Xbone and PS4, but Wii U's online is so much worse that it being free doesn't really show in positive light.
>>
>>13637737
Those doesn't count. XCX is much better than all games available on le bloodbornestation.
>>
>>13637662
Nintendo rules the gaming industry.

Jesus man this isn't 1994.

Go look up the sales numbers of their home consoles.
>>
>>13637740
At least the NX is probably going to have reverse compatibility for Wii U stuff. Microsoft still hasn't even figured this out, so there's little reason to care for Xbone much (even if Phil Spencer tries to raise goodwill, bless his heart).
>>
File: 1429038175235.jpg (20 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
1429038175235.jpg
20 KB, 255x256
>>13637603
I owned PSX, SNES, N64, GB, and GBC as a kid, but by early 00s I moved on to PC gaming (strategy games), so the only console I bought in this millennium was PS2 and I only played like five games on it.

I bought a PS4 a few months ago. I figured with the start of the new console generation, it's going to last me for at least five years, and I'll get to play all the various console exclusives that aren't available on PC. So far, I've bought Destiny, Bloodborne, and Uncharted collection and I'm pretty satisfied. I'll buy TLoU to see what's all the fuss is about next time it goes on sale, and FFXV and Persona 5 when they come out. I think these games alone make the console worth it, and they're also announcing and releasing a bunch of other games (e.g. just a few days ago they said Kojima is working on a new PS4 exclusive), and all of that is just an added bonus.

I was also thinking of getting a Wii U or 3DS but Nintendo announced that NX console/handheld hybrid, which I assume should be out by 2017, so it seems stupid to buy a Nintendo console or handheld now at the very end of its lifetime. And from what I hear, Nintendo does backward compatibility so once NX comes out I'll be able to play any previous gen Nintendo games on it anyways.
>>
>>13637775
There's some good /m/ stuff going for PS4 so be prepared. GB3 and G Generation, Ace Combat 7 and From Software said that they want to have break from souls games, so there is high chance for new AC game.
>>
>>13637775
Buy EDF 4.1 for PS4. I promise you wont be disappointed. You can fight godzilla ripoff with huge mecha and shit.
>>
Remember when /m/ was a mecha board and not a fucking console wars board?
>>
>>13637796
It's been like this few years now. The shitposting on /m/ never ends.
>>
Wii-U has a good enough library of solid games to warrant owning it.

Though some of those other games are based on your affinity for stuff like Mario Kart or Smash, still, liked playing it for MH3U, Splatoon, and Bayonetta 2.
>>
>>13637833
>buying console for 3 games
>>
>>13637833
None of this has to do with mecha you fucking retards.

Xenoblade X Threads are fine, but you guys are literally just being /v/

Fuck off back there.
>>
>>13637888
Wii U is /m/ you fucking retard. PS4 and Xbone is not allowed though.
>>
>>13637898
I'm ok with this
>>
>>13637366
>there are people that actually think this will ever happen
>there are people that actually think that this will somehow happen within the PS4's lifetime
Please keep Sonygger/Nintendrone shitposting off of /m/, /v/ermin.
>>
>>13637862

PS4.
>Bloodborne
>...........
>>
>>13637700
>three years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L9zoMyHX-U
This came out Sunday.

Granted, that's still running slower than normal and on a pretty beefy rig to boot, but the development seems to be going pretty rapidly.
>>
>>13637747
Nintendo always makes a profit. They were the only console company that wasn't using loss leader strategies (selling your console for less than it costs to make it, and getting the money back in software sales) up until recently. While Sony and Microsoft were pissing money away on each system sold, Nintendo was making money. It was only THIS cycle that all of the major consoles were being sold at a profit.

Nintendo also has the mobile market wrapped up. Other consoles makers' handhelds have never performed exceptionally well, while the DS printed money, and the 3DS shot off like a rocket eventually. That's more cash in their pockets, and impressive in an age where everyone has gaming-capable cellphones and mobages are king.

Nintendo has a stockpile of cash that would make the console divisions of its rivals weep. They don't care if the Wii U sells a third as many systems as the PS4, they're still actually in the black. The entertainment divisions of Microsoft and Sony lose money year after year (though this isn't the gaming section's fault; they lost money even before getting into the console game). In fact, for Sony, the entire entertainment division is one of those loss leaders. All those electronics exist only to raise brand awareness so that rich Japanese people buy INSURANCE, which is what Sony ACTUALLY does when it wants to make money.

I'm not here to put down the other consoles or champion one over the others, but the idea that Nintendo's been doing shit or is somehow going to go out of business soon is laughable.
>>
>>13637378
How did /v/ take his place over?
Old threads about games never got this dumb...Hell look at armored cores thread.
>>
>>13637554
Console fags would complain anyways. They are as bad as bmw shills on /o/
>>
>>13637767
>At least the NX is probably going to have reverse compatibility for Wii U stuff.
I really doubt that. The whole shared architecture with the NX portable which is basically confirmed (they both even use the same dev kits) likely mean completely new hardware design, so, no backwards compatibility.
>>
>>13638479
/v/irgins like /m/ because it's a better version of the same board. /v/-goers like to pretend that /m/ is /m/iscellaneous, and even when they don't /m/ has enough vidya material to sustain /v/ermin shitposting.
>>
>>13637362
Have to have some reason to buy the pile of junk that is the Wii U.
>>
>>13637601
What part of "I don't give a flying fuck about nintendo franchises that aren't Fire Emblem" do you not understand? If I were to buy a goddamned console I'd buy either of the handhelds because none of the home consoles have anything I give a flying fuck about.
>>
>>13637630
Weeb games are the only ones I care about though.
>>
>>13638616
It's still shitposting even if it's ironic.
>>
>>13638614

same. but even then i switched to wiiu because ps4 games weren't weeb enough.
>>
I wish this was on PS4.

PS4 actually has plenty of games for me and my taste, more than Wii U or Xbone does
>>
>>13637603
Gundam games are coming to the PS4.
>>
Man, it sure feels like /v/ in here
>>
>>13637618
>Disgaea 5
>Good
no, fuck you. I own that game and love the series, but this game was a tremendous let down.
>>
>>13637362
Why do you even need an XBone or Phuckstation4 when you can get all their best games on PC
Wii-U has much better exclusive and is a much more economically friendly choice
>>
>>13639210
Dat blüdporn tho
>>
>>13639226
Okay well I suppose that's a good argument
But Smash dho
>>
>>13639210
Not everyone has a gaming PC.

Also notice how many PC games get a PS4 port?

The most economic choice is a playstation this gen.
>>
>>13639210
I'm a niche gamer and still have XP.
>>
>>13639210
I can't play Atelier Sophie on PC.
>>
>>13639177
Can you please tell me why? Also Disgaea fan
>>
>>13639258
Not him, but post-game is too easy/streamlined and all you get as post-game allies are real Asagi (the ones from the other games till now were implied to be fakes, as the real one is extremely serious and is "respected by Overlords,) and the games bosses, Majorita, Goldion, and Void. I had a bit of fun with it, but it certainly is a letdown.
>>
>>13639258
Evilities make any challenge of the post game too easy, Item Worlding is literally just LAND DECIMATOR until you clear the map, any item can become the ultimate weapon boot r40 boots are the real ultimate item and the fact that the post game characters make the main story mostly pointless.

Speaking of the main story, half the cast is just a rehash of Disgaea 2 characters, but missing why they were charming. Kilia and Seraphina are Edgy Adell and an actually obnoxious Rozalin, except without an actual character arc. Zeroken is an even bigger blowhard than Axel was.

Red Magnus and Usalia were great and Christo was fun, even if he is basically Vulcanus as a protagonist. It was cool to see Seraph Lamington's origin story too.

The story also is way too comparatively serious for a Disgaea game. You got a girl having to fight against her zombified parents because of a sadistic loli and a bunch of really bad revenge plots. They reveal Void Dark way too early and tell you about Kilia's past by the halfway point.

Also, post game actually makes all of your item worlding pointless and it is actually incredibly frustrating.

The game is a good buy, but as a Disgaea game, I am astonished they manage to beat Disgaea 3 for title of 'Worst in series.'
>>13639267
Because the game is also a prequel, it could also mean that Asagi just hasn't lost her marbles yet
>>
>>13639323
>Because the game is also a prequel, it could also mean that Asagi just hasn't lost her marbles yet
Well the clones have similar personalities to the past ones in the games, and they all don't have pupils, but the real one does.
>>
>>13639177
There's a lot of badly done aspects of 5, but it's still a good game. It's just not a great game. Right now with the PS4 you have to settle for good, I don't know if it has any exclusive game I'd call great.
>>
>>13639343
Son of a bitch, how did I not notice that? Another reason to get mad at this game

>>13639348
I'm just mostly annoyed about this game more than anything. I had no problem until I finished the post game and thought about it for a day or two.
>>
>>13639231
Eh I get my smash jollies off on 3ds.

Fucking Cloud though, either he's a good zoner or just the shittiest swordsman in Super Swordsman Bros.
>>
>>13639391
I think if Void during the main story was more like he is in the postgame, and if Majorita wasn't just constantly being an absolute shitlord, it might have worked better. 5's characters and story are definitely its weakest point. Mechanically, the Sage is a flub but no worse than the old Divine Majin, while Overload skills are something the franchise definitely needed to help handle characters like Tyrant Val.
>>
>>13639402
Among other types of characters, I just hope there will be another robot or two in the next inevitable entry. Lord knows the crew is starting to run out of staple Nintendo characters to use (good on them to not try and implement the Inklings yet, though).
>>
>>13639525
I just hope they cut down on the swordsman shit.

Cut back on the Fire Emblem lords and drop the incidence of counterattack variants. Cloud's a start and we're seeing more inventive counters in Ryu's FA and Bayonetta's Witch Time but christ swordsmen need to diversify.
>>
File: a.jpg (46 KB, 720x457) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
46 KB, 720x457
>First world countries can buy three consoles for the amount of dollars one has to pay for a PS4 in a shitty banana republic, while at the same time their salaries are several times higher
I'll never understand how they can complain about price-related stuff, when everything is almost free for them. Like, a week of work is enough to buy all consoles and all games you want. It's like people complaining about a difficult stage while playing on Easy.

Sorry for shitting up your board, /m/, but I had to say that.
>>
>>13639548
Corrin and Robin are pretty unique though.
>>
>>13639548
Unless she gets some sort of justification like Roy, I don't see Lucina making it in the next roster (especially if she gets as much flack as Dark Pit did).
>>
>>13639557
Most of my gripe is Lucina being a waste of slot and Shulk playing like a moveset fork off of Ike (Shulk is hella fun but I can't unsee him as an Ike variant)

And while I main Roy and used to main Ike there's something off putting about having them and Marth all in the same game, like it's an over saturation of a given archetype. Sure it's really just the swordsman equivalent of the space animal situation (back in Brawl at least) but I don't really care for that sort of semiclonery in Smash.

At least newcomers have consistently been mechanically diverse in S4. I'm hype for Bayo combos.
>>
>>13639555
First world countries also have things like taxes.

Also the cost of living in first world countries is a lot higher. The fresh vegetables I bought the other day at the supermarket was 3€.

You can buy a wife for that in the Philippines.
>>
>>13639548
I wouldn't hate Framblam's rep so much if it weren't for the fact that they keep getting lords. What's so bad about a Hector or an Owain? Their playstyles would be hella sweet. Robin is an okay mage character (a true mage character probably wouldn't be that fun without some imagination like C. Falcon)
>>
>>13639495
Disgaea 1's Majin was broken because he was overtuned, not because one skill he had made literally any of the maps that were not Carnage Baal or Lieze a breeze.

And the problem with Overloads was just how they worked and how of the main cast, only Killia's was good, Usalia and Christo had a decent one and Zeroken, Seraphina and Red Magnus' were mostly useless. Majorita's was kind of fun for cheese and Goldion was literally just a stat boost. Not to say some of them weren't fun to use.

Majorita and Usalia were kind of cute together in the post-game
>>
File: Siglud_(Super_Tactics_Book).png (1 MB, 808x1168) Image search: [Google]
Siglud_(Super_Tactics_Book).png
1 MB, 808x1168
>>13639814
I want Ziguld, from Ascent of Jihad

Or Ephraim.
>>
>>13639820
Void's is alright.

Zeroken's can be used with Angel Song nonsense.
>>
>>13639856
>or Ephraim
Don't we all?
>>
>>13637624
Because I can't play bloodborne unless I buy a fucking PS4
>>
>>13637366
I'm going to laugh like hell when Nintendo pulls out of hardware and the N64's entire library gets ported to the ps1
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.