[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time Machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: latest[1].jpg (299 KB, 1015x761) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
299 KB, 1015x761
You have 1 paradox free time travel trip to the past. Which /m/ franchise will you go and fix?

I'll get the easy one out of the way. I would go and make sure Macross, Southern Cross, and Mospeda get proper American releases. Instead of Harmony Gold.
>>
File: Heeroshima.png (122 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
Heeroshima.png
122 KB, 400x368
Stop Wing from releasing in the west and make them do X instead
>>
>>13636161
Go back and refine Cross Ange so that it warrants a sequel involving Metal Gear Loli, or SEED Destiny so that it gains its Movie.
>>
Stop /m/ from allowing anything other than anime with giant robots
>>
>>13636161
I would save the masters of things like Shining Heresy, Albegas, Rainbowman, Dai Apollon 2, and the various other shows, OVAs, and /m/ related things that are either incapable of getting a remaster due to lost masters, or are incapable of getting a rerelease at all due to them.

And I consider every single person who doesn't do this with the knowledge that they could do it and without something extremely important to fix that isn't that to be a horrible person.
>>
File: 1205898.jpg (131 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1205898.jpg
131 KB, 500x550
>>13636161
I'd travel back to 2006 and stop Ishikawa from playing that GOAT game of golf that ended him
>>
File: stormie.jpg (49 KB, 680x613) Image search: [Google]
stormie.jpg
49 KB, 680x613
>>13636307

Id go back in time to tell myself to not care about Star Wars
>>
>>13636296
Does this mean those lost masters were actually stolen by time travellers and we'll have to wait a few decades for them to reappear?
>>
>>13636161

> preventing the harmony gold disaster

God bless you, anon.

If you have that covered, I think I will go back just a couple years and get Captain Earth a proper fucking editor. It doesn't need that much work to be a solid 8 or 9 out of 10 show, it just needs to cut some of the screentime give to fucking Salty Dog of all things give that time to focus instead on the bad guys who actually matter so the ending doesn't come across as so insanely rushed.
>>
>>13636161
I'd fix the Japanese franchise by altering their very history. Censoring would simply not exist in the new Japanese order, so all those franchise ruined by pointless censoring (blood/gore/breasts/etc) and those denied an anime or continuation due to too many things to censor would instead be allowed to continue and develop.

So older series may have more explicit scenes following the faithfulness of the original source, while newer series add something other than tits or uncensored violence to sell their BDs. Maybe they added a proper sex scene present in the original source. Maybe they extend the fights a bit more. Maybe they include actual extras like series of old used to.

Oh sure, this will have the side-effect of turning all existing ecchi anime into high-production hentai, and all existing hentai upgraded from low-budget animations to moderate or high level ones, but I'm wanting a bit more grittiness in my mecha and fantasy anime where it's warranted.
>>
File: Lance.webm (3 MB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
Lance.webm
3 MB, 560x315
>>13636161
I'd make sure Sym-Bionic Titan gets a second season.
>>
>>13636161
Travel back to the late 70's and get the license for Shogun Warriors comics instead of marvel. Then use it to release accurate translations of the original manga series for Getter, Mazinger, Grendizer and the rest of who was in the line.
>>
>>13636161

I'd do my clanner duty and kill Baby PGI.
>>
>>13636161
Why would they listen to some nobody off the street that doesn't even have any form of ID anywhere?
>>
>>13637571
show them an iPad and tell them you are from the future. That usually works in time travel stories.
>>
>>13637604
>iPad

I'd warn Steve Jobs not to hire Tim Cook.
>>
>>13636965
Well, most of them were lost in floods, or gotten rid of because that was the rule at the time for most companies. If it's between not getting them back for decades and not ever getting them, I think the choice is pretty clear.
>>
>>13637632

I think you are better off telling him not to pursue homeopathy
>>
>>13636161
I'd stop it from happening completely.
>>
File: john_titor.jpg (27 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
john_titor.jpg
27 KB, 350x350
>>13637604
Why didn't Titor do this?
>>
I would travel back in time to when George Lucas was creating Jar jar and smack him in the nose with a rolled up newspaper. NO! NO! BAD GEORGE LUCAS! BAD!
>>
File: Archer30402.jpg (45 KB, 624x353) Image search: [Google]
Archer30402.jpg
45 KB, 624x353
>>13636161
>I would go and make sure Macross, Southern Cross, and Mospeda get proper American releases. Instead of Harmony Gold.

Oh. I want to hear this.

How? How would you go about doing this?

Do you have any idea what the animation and more specifically anime scene was like back in the 80s? Do you just not get how the networks where run?

No. You're just some weaboo twat on a message board who probably never sat down and watched any of the series but will rail against Robotech just because if you do it hard it enough you think it'll make your eyes slant permanently.

Go shove a pocky up your dick while playing Little White Dragon in the background
>>
>>13640433
Man, I always see shitposting on this board paired with images of that shitty show... must be samefag.
>>
>>13640433
>Go shove a pocky up your dick while playing Little White Dragon in the background
Sounds like a good time.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.