[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Takarazuka's Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: d0037927_23513896.jpg (24 KB, 490x369) Image search: [Google]
d0037927_23513896.jpg
24 KB, 490x369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-nLugJSkJ8

Two hour video of the entire thing.

Wow.
>>
>>13626575
And by two hour I mean three hour because I can't count.
>>
>>
>>13626612
DANCE MAGIC DANCE!
>>
>>13626575
Who thought this was a good idea? Is LoGH even that big in japan for them to do these things? I know there are Sakura Wars and Rose of Versailles versions, but the former is a well established game franchise and the former is a shoujo classic that appeals to all demographics. But LoGH...it seems more like a cult kind of thing.
>>
>>13626673
*and the latter
>>
>>13626673
The designs are bishounen as fuck, of course it's popular.
>>
>>13626673
I'm pretty sure Sakura is a lot closer to LoGH in terms of cultural fucks given than it is to Versailles.
>>
The music is fantastic!!!
Any chance there will ever be a CD?
>>
>>13626575
The FPA uniforms suck, they could of used the same one from the anime and glittered them up and it would of been fine.
>>
The song lyrics are hilarious.

>EARRRTH WAS RAVAGED BY NUCLEAR WWAAAAAAARRR
>>
>>13626673
At least it's not the Saint Seiya musical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7hQzwXpRuc
>>
File: 1359754283511.jpg (213 KB, 747x800) Image search: [Google]
1359754283511.jpg
213 KB, 747x800
>>13630874
>He doesn't know there's another one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK7P8QN_8j8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.