[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heero should have died here and the series should have been about Duo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: I'll kill you, me.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
I'll kill you, me.png
1 MB, 960x720
Heero should have died here and the series should have been about Duo
>>
File: Big Dead.jpg (83 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Big Dead.jpg
83 KB, 960x720
Big O should have died here and the series should have been about Big Duo
>>
File: 2310MegaMan.jpg (299 KB, 2380x2501) Image search: [Google]
2310MegaMan.jpg
299 KB, 2380x2501
>>13621711
A gundam series should try that. No really. Have the main character of the first arc die, and then a new character replaces him during the second arc, and finishes the mission of the first. Kinda like X series going into the Zero series. X entrusted the world to his friend Zero.
>>
>>13621711
>who's laughing now ?
>>
>>13622491
Z -> ZZ
>>
File: Heeroshima.png (122 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
Heeroshima.png
122 KB, 400x368
>>13622498
Heero laughs at any misfortune, even his own
>>
File: h.jpg (151 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
151 KB, 960x720
>>13622616
you wanted that some anon deliver, right?
>>
That would be boring, Duo spent a lot of the series doing nothing.
>>
>not Troa
faggot
>>
>>13621711

Duo was kind of a non-character like Trowa. They had a relationship with a person who was'nt a gundam pilot kind of, and other than some static personality traits and Trowa infiltrating Oz nothing much happened with them. The only ones who had something close to a normal MC arc were Heero, who goes from psychopath to Mr.Remorse, to Mr.I'll kill who ever wants to kill me because thats all the plot will let me do at the moment, to a semi normal Mc by the end. Quatre had his brief psychopathy and then his redemption. Wufei was just there to poke fun at Chinese people and give Treize a hot blooded rival....kind of.
>>
>>13622491
That's what happened in Seed when Kira died and was replaced by Jesus
>>
>>13625332
Duo was really cool though man. He got a babe from the enemy faction to switch to his side after just five minutes of putting on the charms. Not to mention he was the one who actually saved the world by transporting the scientists to the engine while Heero was running distraction on Zechs.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492 KB, 602x566) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492 KB, 602x566
Heero is not a space rat though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.