[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without looking at your keyboard, type "Yoshiyuki Tomino".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5
File: tomino amused.jpg (67 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
tomino amused.jpg
67 KB, 500x314
Without looking at your keyboard, type "Yoshiyuki Tomino".
>>
>>13621588
theworldis notsquare
>>
>>13621588

ANIME JINAI
>>
die characteras die
>>
hyoshiyuiki TYominio
>>
Yoshihackckyuki ToahckuminohackHACKHACKHACK
>>
The canon man
>>
富野由悠季
>>
>>13621588
Yoshiko Tominfo
>>
stick to A/Z
did I do it?
>>
Updouko Tomibp
>>
Yoshiyuki Tomino.
>>
File: end of crankvangelion.jpg (408 KB, 957x668) Image search: [Google]
end of crankvangelion.jpg
408 KB, 957x668
yoshiyuki tomino

I've lived my life on this keyboard for so long I don't even need to see it anymore
>>
>>13621588
Yoshiyuki Tomino.
>>
yoshiyuki tomino
>>
>>13621588
yoshiyuki tomino

What the fuck is so ahrd about that?
>>
yoshiyiku tomino
>>
yuoshiyuki toming
>>
gay sex
>>
>>13621588
Toshiyuki Yomino
>>
yowiyjmkntojino
>>
Ruined gundam

Damn it, let me try again

Greco a shit

It's just not my day is it
>>
>>13621588
yoshiyuki tomino
>>
>>13621598
yoshiyuki tomino
>>
>>13621588
Yoshiyku Tomino
>>
Hiroshima 2bombswereclearlynotenough
>>
>>13621588
>Yoshiyuki Tomino
I didn't even need to touch my keyboard to type that!
>>
yoshiyuki tomino

this isn't hard, you just need to know how to type without looking at the keys. It's just memorization of where all the keys are.
>>
yomyuccky beembo
>>
Yoshiyuki Tomino

>needing to look at your keyboard in order to type

Hi grandpa. I bet you use that dumb bullshit that they teach you in school about placing your hands on certain parts of the keyboard, too.
>>
>>13621588
Yoshuyuki Tonino
>>
>>13621588
old fag
>>
>>13621588
yoshiyuki tomino
>>
>>13621588
Nigger faggot
>>
yoshityuji tommino
>>
yoshiyuki romint
>>
Hideki Anno
>>
Rin Iogi
>>
>>13621588
yoshiyuki tomino
>>
yoshushityuki tomino
>>
yosgituji tpmino
>>
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Gundam, is in fact, Mobile Suit/Mobile Armor, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Mobile Suits. Gundam is not a mecha's name unto itself, but rather another smal distinction of a fully functioning Universe system made useful by the Tomino corelibs, Beam saber utilities and Core Block system components comprising a full MS as defined by Bandai.

Many anime nerds watch a modified version of the Gundam series every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of MS which is widely used today is often called Gundam, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the MS system, developed by the Project V.

There really is a Gundam, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Gundam is the MC: the Mobile Suit in the system that allocates the plot's resources to the other characters that you watch. The MC is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete Mobile Suit. Gundam is normally used in combination with the gunpla sales system: the whole system is basically Gundam with toys added, or Gundam/plamo. All the so-called Gundam distributions are really distributions of Gundam/MS!
>>
"Kill 'em All" Tomino
>>
hack
>>
>>13623087
Here's your reply
>>
yoshitilu tominos
>>
>>13621588
yoshuyukli tomino
>>
>>13621588
uoahitujkui rnubi
>>
>>13621588
hideaki tomanno
>>
File: 1340918822276.png (433 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1340918822276.png
433 KB, 500x360
>>13623247
>getting asspained over pasta
>>
yoshiyuki tomino
>>
>>13621588
Yoshiyuki Tomino
Yoshiyuki Tomino
Yoshiyuki Tomino
Yoshiyuki Tomino
Youshiuki Tomino
Yoshiuuki Tomini
Youshiyuki Tomino
Youshiyuko Tomino
Youshiyouki Tomino
Youkaishi Tomino
Yoshiyuki Tomino
Youshiuki Tomine
Yoshiyuki Tomine
Youshiyuki Tomato
Yoshiyuki Tomino

As fast as I could without correcting my errors. I have a habit of automatically typing out "You" faster than I consciously process. And then "y" to "u" right away also slips me up.

Pretty sure I got "Tomato" and "Tomine" instead a few times as well. Maybe a "Tomini" from slipping between the "I" and "O".
>>
>>13621588
Yoshiyuki Tomino
>>
tosgiyuki tinubo
>>
File: 1443346341500.jpg (71 KB, 594x515) Image search: [Google]
1443346341500.jpg
71 KB, 594x515
>>13621588

Yoshiyuki Tomino

seriously did none of ya'll have typing class?
>>
>>13623776
>Youshiyuki Tomato
lol
>>
Upshiylo Yomino
>>
Walt Disney
>>
>>13625166

Sounds like a Gundam character
>>
>>13621588
"Yoshiyuki Tomino".

>>13622253
>>13622540
>>13625136
The number of people on the internet who can't type is astonishing. (though perhaps not as much if you regularly look at the average Youtube comment section.)
>>
Yamaguchi Dominos
>>
Yoshiyuki Tomino

I learned touch typing in elementary school, for the record.
>>
This thread confirms that /m/ is worse at typing than /v/.

Are you proud?
>>
>>13625189

Even if you type using just your pointer fingers like I do, you should still memorize key position and be able to do it quickly.
>>
>>13623087
Thanks reddit
>>
Xabunguru Xabunguru
>>
tisguyuki tomuno
>>
>>13621588
yoashyuki tomino
>>
Yoshiyuki Tomino

Just like my typing teacher in elementary school, you can't stop me from looking at the keys.
>>
>>13621588
Rkmhabjmj Wjnybi
>>
>>13621588
yoshiyiki To,imo
>>
>>13621588
yoshiyuki yomino

dammit
>>
"Yoshiyuki Tomino"
>>
>>13621588
toshiki inoue
>>
>>13621588
without looking, eh? okay:
Yoshiuki Tominoldmanwhoispasthisprimeandtooseniletoknowheshouldhaveretiredadecadeago
>>
>>13627219
I didn't take typing and computers until high school, but I had the same problem. I could actually type faster than my teacher and with fewer errors, but only if I was looking back and forth at my hands and the text I was copying. Without looking at my hands I'd get errors everywhere.

We had these weird-ass digital typewriters that had single-line screens where you would type a whole line and then when you hit enter it would type it to the paper while you typed the next line to the screen. We had Apple IIe's in middle school several years before that, I never figured out why the typing class would use those weird-ass paper-wasting things. After years on the internet, though, I never look at my hands while typing anymore (the room is always too dark anyway).
>>
>>13621588
G-recturd
G-rectal
G-rectum

did I win?
>>
yosjipulo tomino
>>
File: Tantrums2.jpg (174 KB, 599x420) Image search: [Google]
Tantrums2.jpg
174 KB, 599x420
>>13627500
this shit always makes me laugh,
then cry, what happened to this board?
>>
>>13621588
yoshiuki tomono

fuck this is harder than anticipated.
>>
>>13621588
We're out of salt.
>>
yshitusi tomino
>>
yoshiyki tomino
>>
>>13621588
yoshiyuki tomino
>>
>>13625136
>seriously did none of ya'll have typing class?
Typing class was a mandatory 2 year requirement back in my high school. If you didn't pass, you didn't get to graduate.

1 year of typing on typewriters. Yes. TYPEWRITERS. You had to know shit like manual 5 spacing for tabbing, how to manually set your centering, how to proper load your paper, and so forth.

The following year was computer keyboarding. You had to gain a minimum WPM of about 60 or so to pass (enough to type without looking down at the keys and using single fingers). And the second half of the year involved basic BCIS with Excel as well.

I'm actually more surprised that some schools never made such classes mandatory. It's amazing how slow some people still type. And it's frankly kind of sad seeing college students still typing with single fingers.
>>
>>13621588
Big Bald Grumpy-jii-san
>>
yoshitoku tii\omino
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.