[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, despite being /m/ material in a number of ways, I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: sda1vblp4j4mkzlzp8gj.jpg (979 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
sda1vblp4j4mkzlzp8gj.jpg
979 KB, 2560x1600
So, despite being /m/ material in a number of ways, I haven't seen a single thread about Asura's Wrath on here.

How doees /m/ feel about it?
>>
File: Asura-s-Wrath-E3-2011-Trailer_6.jpg (85 KB, 1192x671) Image search: [Google]
Asura-s-Wrath-E3-2011-Trailer_6.jpg
85 KB, 1192x671
>>13619812
From what little I played of it, I do recall liking it.
>>
>>13619812
its /m/ as fuck and deserves a spin off or at least more games like it.
>>
Pretty cool movie. Don't know why I had to press so many buttons to watch it, though.
>>
File: asuras-wrath-20110607034524755.jpg (430 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
asuras-wrath-20110607034524755.jpg
430 KB, 1280x720
>>13619816
OP here: It's probably my second favorite video game ever, despite being like 70% cutscenes. It's exactly the type of insane over the top shonen bullshit I love. The part 4 DLC is as close as we'll ever get to a TTGL video game, too.

>>13619835
I like to call it "The best video game i've ever watched".
>>
File: 1447465976243.png (6 KB, 358x235) Image search: [Google]
1447465976243.png
6 KB, 358x235
>Extend Hand
>>
>>13619812
The only good "cinematic experience" game
>>
>>13619835

This is probably the reason why I never bothered with it. If I wanted to play a game that was nothing but prompts, I'd just go with something from Telltale Games.
>>
It's the best interactive anime ever made with the possible exception of Time Gal.

The whole DLC thing blows though, at the very least there should have been a complete edition after the fact.
>>
>>13619855
Also it has the most hotblooded English voice acting I've ever heard.
>>
File: 1757737-asura_s_wrath_4.jpg (605 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1757737-asura_s_wrath_4.jpg
605 KB, 1280x720
>>13619812
I really want it to be redone as a OVA series
>>
>>13619812
>, I haven't seen a single thread about Asura's Wrath on here.
Maybe because the game is old and we had plenty of threads about it when it came out?
Newfag
>>
>>13619812
>CyberConnect2 did this mostly to have Capcom consider giving them the reigns for Legends 3
>it flops
Sometimes some things are too good for real life.

>>13619855
It's a Capcom production, so that's to be expected.
>>
What was your favorite moment?

>Hurtling through earth's atmosphere as the Shinkoku space fleeet battlees gohma around you and you punch vlitra into submission
>Fightng against Wyzen as he became kaiju and then planet sized
>Facing off against Augus on the moon and getting skewred against the earth
>Asura losing it over the girl dying and obliterating an entire armada in thee span of 2 minutes
>Yasha's trench run to stop the Brahmastra
>Sergei getting fucking rekt
>The battle against Dues
>The battle against the evolved Vlitra and then vlitra's asura clone in the coree of the earth
>The final battle against yasha as he sacrifices himself
>Growing to the size of a planet and flying through space as Chakravartin threw plants and stars at you
>The final battle inside the event horizon when chakravartin gets his own QTE's to counter yours and kill him, making the big bang
>>
>>13619855
>TimeGal
Slowbeef get out.
>>
>>13619946
Who?
>>
Funny thing:
The reason Episode 11.5 was animated was because they liked the storyboard for it so much that they wanted to see it straight up animated.

Also, apparently, they made the last chapter, Nirvana, DLC because TV shows usually have their finale in a movie or limited release series (their words, not mine), and wanted to emulate that.

Also, the Earth is comparatively barley bigger than a marble in the Brahmastra's hands.

There's a few other things like that in the official works. I'll take a look at it sometime tomorrow night when I'm at my place.
>>
>>13619991
I actually ordered that book, thee Japanese story and visual guide, the Japanese limited edition that came with an artbook, the manga adaption, and 7 of th 8 tribute magazines during black friday, but sadly 3 of thee 7 tribute magazine orders got canceled and refunded because it turns out the guy didn't actually have them.

I was so close to having every Asura's wrath product.
>>
Despite its nearly non-existent gameplay, it remains my most favorite video game.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.