[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best mobile suit design of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20151205-011133.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151205-011133.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
What s /m/ opinion, also give me good suggestions on what to watch/play
>>
>>13607779
>give me good suggestions on what to watch/play

who the fuck do you think you are

go watch doozybots fuckface
>>
>>136077787
>give me good suggestions on what to watch/play

Google "mecha anime". It's not that hard. hell there's even a few charts floating around.
If you want some real suggestions from /m/, try giving us something to go off of, or a list of things you've watched or seen. Also a less entitled tone would.
>>
File: GP01FB.jpg (422 KB, 1019x1501) Image search: [Google]
GP01FB.jpg
422 KB, 1019x1501
>>13607779
Best Mobile suit design of all time is the Full Burnern. It's balanced and complex enough that it's easy on the eyes (the larger feet and shoulder armor especially help balance out the bigger back thruster array) and yet simple and straightforward enough that there isn't a mechanical designer on the planet that can make it look bad.
>>
>>13607881
Obari tho
>>
>>13607881
I also like how the back thrusters look like angel wings without BEING angel wings or wings at all.

I mean, I like WZC and all, but FB does that aesthetic very tastefully without being ostentacious about it. It fits flawlessly into the UC aesthetic and looks like a proper military machine.
>>
>>13607779
God, I hate that generic, unmemorable style of design so much.
>use organic shapes but just put random panel lines everywhere with no rhyme or reason
>and a whole bunch of tiny little circular cameras in every random place that isn't the eyes
Will the west ever design a powered armor as visually catchy and iconic as Iron-man or the Mjolnir Mk V/VI again?
>>
recommendation threads should be bannable on /m/

it was okay back the and now look what happened
>inb4 nothing happened

fuck off kid
>>
>>13607881
Where is that pic from?
>>
>>13607951
Can't argue with a nebula.
>>
>>13607953
gb2 gunpla threads, snapfit-kun
>>
File: 1442185042392.png (1008 KB, 1281x719) Image search: [Google]
1442185042392.png
1008 KB, 1281x719
>>13607779
There will never be a more beautiful mobile suit than this.

Watch Build Fighters, senpai.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.