[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
x/m/as media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11
I'm working on my Christmas video playlist.
I've got 0080, two Tsuburaya pro commercials, the Star Wars Holiday Special, the Kamen Rider Christmas song, MST3k (Santa v Martians, Mexican Santa, and Jack Frost), a Doraemon xmas special or two, Keroro 39 and 243, UY ep 10, and some wrasslin content.
Are there any live shows that did Christmas stuff? I found an Anpanman stage show but nothing KR or sentai.
I know there's some eps of Sentai at least that get xmasy, gotta wrangle those up still
>>
>>13604431
There's a Christmas episode of Big O, I suggest that.
>>
>>13604431
Are you just looking for /m/ related christmas episodes and movies?
Episode 11 of Big O
Mazinger Z episode 56
Robotech episode 35
Can't think of any others right now
>>
>>13604460
>Are you just looking for /m/ related christmas episodes and movies?
pretty much

if there's a Very Southern Cross Kwanzaa or something I'm cool with that, too

thanks for the suggestions so far
>>
too bad the Thunderbirds Christmas isn't on youtube
>>
>>13604501
Speaking of gerry Anderson, there is a Stingray Christmas Special "A Christmas to Remember"
>>
File: ultra santa.jpg (139 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
ultra santa.jpg
139 KB, 1000x662
>>
>>13604431
>the Star Wars Holiday Special
No. Just no. I too once though as you must do now. "It'll be funny." I thought. "Nothing is that bad, it's got to be so bad it's good." I thought. I was wrong. Very wrong. After viewing that atrocity I'm a broken man. I've lost hope in the world. I was agnostic before but now I know that God is real. That God is evil. That God created the Star Wars Holiday special to torment us all. Repent Anon, purge the Star Wars Holiday special from your Christmas playlist. You'll be a happier man for it.
>>
>>13604431
Kamen Rider Fourze had two Christmas episodes, they were pretty fun.
>>
>>13606654
And it's a Thanksgiving special, not a Christmas special.
>>
File: b-robo-kabutack-christmas-war.jpg (44 KB, 242x383) Image search: [Google]
b-robo-kabutack-christmas-war.jpg
44 KB, 242x383
Kamen Rider, Ultraman Ace, and Shaider have good ones.
And there's the Kabutack movie.
>>
>>13606675
Drawing with your foot is hard.
>>
File: art.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
art.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>13606710
Especially when you're an idiot who can't draw. (But we love you anyway, Gen.
>>
File: HO HO HO.jpg (393 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
HO HO HO.jpg
393 KB, 1200x675
>ctrl+f Futurama
>no results
Come on, /m/.
>>
>>13606692
>Ultraman Ace
aww, the Ace dub that's online doesn't include 38
still a few copies of it raw at least, thanks!
http://metalheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Christmas_Episode
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Category%3AChristmas_Episode
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Category%3AChristmas_Episode
that makes it a lot easier
>>
File: cake.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cake.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>13606675
>>
A lot of Super Sentai have Christmas episodes, but most of the recent ones are big climactic story things (especially Gobus).

If you want something dumb, there's the episode of Gekiranger with Gekichopper and an angry white kid.
>>
Kakuranger Episode 45,The Confused Santa. It's a pretty good one.
>>
http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Sentai_Christmas_Episode

Magiranger, GoBusters, Kyoryuger, & ToQger episodes were all plot related. The Kakuranger one was stand alone and a lot of fun. I haven't seen the others.
>>
>>13608764
Also you might want to check these out

ultra.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Christmas_Episodes
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Christmas_Episode
http://metalheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Category%3AChristmas_Episode
>>
>>13604431
Technically isn't Endless Waltz during Chirstmas or winter? I dunno. Also the first part lf Karas is during Christmas, but that's like a really early part in the whole thing.
>>
>>13608983
By that way of thinking, 0080 should also be included since it encompasses the Christmas season as well.
>>
>>13608986
Well he already says he has 0080. You're right though, they're really not out and about Christmas specials.
>>
>>13608983
oh yeah, I always forget EW
>>
in a similar vein NukuNuku has a couple of minutes at Christmas at the start

sage for 2x
>>
>>13606719
Futurama is SHIT
>>
There's been /m/ Christmas specials too, which reminds me. Are we doing one again this year guys?
>>
File: metal bells.png (1 MB, 1432x810) Image search: [Google]
metal bells.png
1 MB, 1432x810
>>13608286
The monster in this year's Christmas episode even had a bell and skull holly for no other reason than to be vaguely topical. I do love that skull holly.
>>
File: Ghost of Christmas.png (659 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Ghost of Christmas.png
659 KB, 854x480
>>
>>13609031
I've been trying to get EW to be a Christmas tradition in my house for years but always forget about it too.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.