[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible Rau Le Creuset's mental instability and misanthropic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Is it possible Rau Le Creuset's mental instability and misanthropic views are a result of being a defective clone? Or is he just a cunt?
>>
It was something like being jealous of Mu on top of needing pills to keep his genes from exploding, which apparently also kept him mentally stable, somehow. There was that one scene where he wouldn't calm the fuck down until he swallowed half the goddamn bottle like he was a suicidal teenager.

A lot of it was anger for the hand he was dealt though, so it's probably mostly cuntishness. His theme's great, though.
>>
>>13600322
He's Liquid Snake.
"You got all the DOMINANT genes while I got all the flawed RECESSIVE genes. The only reason I even exist is so they could create YOU. Do you have any idea what it's like to know you're GARBAGE from the day you were born?"

It's not like his mental faculties were affected, he just had a short lifespan because telomeres and got those weird tremors that he had to take medicine for. His mind was pretty sharp, so it's just not really a direct effect of being a defective clone, just a massive inferiority complex over being a defective clone.
>>
>>13600463
>>13600347
Suddenly I had this thought.
What if Neo was NOT supposed to be a mind-fucked Mu?
What if he was A SOLIDUS?
Alternatively, what if Neo was A VENOM SNAKE???!
>>
>>13600322
There is literally nothing wrong with being a misanthrope. Humans are a shit tier race
>>
>>13600467
Ayylmao pls go and stay go
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 320x180
>>13600466
>What if Neo was NOT supposed to be a mind-fucked Mu?

The whole point of Neo is that being a Char is something his family has in their blood. First Rau, then him.

If he had a sister I'm sure she would wear a mask sooner or later.
>>
>>13600322
He can predict the future and saw Destiny happen.
>>
>>13600485
See, I get what you mean /m/an, but hear me out on this theory.
>>13600463 and >>13600347 had this thought about MUH MEDIOCRE GENES and MUH INFERIORITY COMPLEX HURRR going on with Rau, as a parallel to the Les Infantes Terribles.
Now imagine if Neo was in fact, NOT Mu. Imagine if he was merely another pilot who survived the battle of Jachin Due with critical injuries.
They fix his face, give him some psychotic drugs, and condition him to be an amnesiac and brainwashed Mu, codename Ahab.
Such a lust for shadowruns. WHOOOOOO
>>
>Never watched SEED
>finally find the special edition movies
>wow, those designs are ugly
>Kira bangs that Flay bitch under TM Revolution music
>the Char clone is completly useless until the second half of the third movie
>He goes full nihilistic because he's a clone of a literal who character
>Last shot of the anime, the green bird flies in space because space wind or whatever
>>
>>13600463
But it's the other way around, I thought. Mu had all the genes that Al da Flaga didn't want in his offspring, so he had Rau made.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 225x350
>Talia Gladys could have been a mother to me
What the fuck.
>>
You'd be pretty mentally unstable and misanthropic too if everyone around you was an idiot, an asshole, or both.
>>
>>13601808
We ought to know. We're on 4chan.
>>
>>13601684
Yeah, liquid was wrong. He thought he was born with the recessive ones, but the phone call after 1 confirmed he was lied to.
>>
File: snake is not entertained.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
snake is not entertained.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>13600466
>tfw you realize MGSV ripped off Seed destiny
>>
>>13600322
If you live in the CE universe wouldn't you want to destory it all too?
>>
>>13601808
Yeah, if you listen to his ranting, it more about him being pissed about the world that created him then about just being a defective clone.
>>
>>13600322
I don't understand why you called him a cunt. I don't understand why more people don't praise this aspect of SEED more. Rau has a CORRECT view. He is 100% right. And don't even try calling me "edgy", that doesn't work on me. He's probably the only Gundam villain besides Char that actually has a reason for his beliefs. And I agree with him.
>>
File: cast_iron.jpg (118 KB, 450x256) Image search: [Google]
cast_iron.jpg
118 KB, 450x256
>>13600322
why is he named after expensive dishware?
>>
>>13600322

He's just a cunt. He killed his parents and burned down their house when he just a kid, way before the defective clone stuff hit.

He's just a murderous sociopath by default.
>>
>>13601970

Which is reflected in Liquid being stronger than Solid in just about every way. He only finally is beaten by him because of Foxdie.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.