[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Gusion's other form
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
So the "MS B" silhouette has been confirmed to be Gundam Gusion's other form. Let's take bets on what is it's other form. Is it a pure cast off like the Virtue, does have a bunch of shoulder kibble like a Go-Bot?

Either way the Gundam Frame inside Gusion does resemble the Barbatos or Kimaris.
>>
File: G-Reko Original concept.jpg (428 KB, 863x1232) Image search: [Google]
G-Reko Original concept.jpg
428 KB, 863x1232
>>13600082
Everytime I see this G-self design I get sad, this one looked so cool why couldn't we get this?
>>
Considering the Barbatos's different forms are just different armor slapped on I wouldn't be surprised if MS B just had more verniers and remolded parts.
>>
>>13600101
it's not Barbatos though, it's Gusion.
>>
>>13600082

link to said silhouette?

I have heard nothing of this
>>
Is MS A the Graze Kai upgrade we saw at Gunpla Expo?
>>
>>13600082

>has been confirmed

your assumption is not a confirmation
>>
>>13600082
I..I want this.
>>
>>13600422
Upcoming silhouettes are not entirely reliable anyway, because they sometimes use silhouettes from existing things as placeholders.
>>
>>13600509
MS A= Graze Variant
MS B= Gusion Alternate form
MS C= Barbatos Final Form
MS D=McGillis' Gundam no name yet
>>
File: 784556.jpg (322 KB, 576x1118) Image search: [Google]
784556.jpg
322 KB, 576x1118
>>13601271
The sillouette doesn't match anything currently and the rear skirt and shoulders match gusions.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 450x600
>>13601449
Granted, that's its ass and not a shield.
>>
>>13601551
Reveal linearts don't typically include weapons, and especially not ones that block a large portion of the body from view.
>>
>>13600082
>that thing ever getting a kit
I wish.
>>
>>13601570
No weapons involved.

Based on this image, Gusion appears to retain its shoulders and rear-skirt. Given their whole warrior shtick, I think it makes the most thematic sense. Maintain the benefits of armor, and the visual cues, while losing the bulk.
>>
Will we know anything once the HG comes out?
>>
>>13602800
If MS B is Gusion's inner self, then maybe not.

The two Turbine suits lack inner frames like the rest of the IBO kits; instead, they're built like standard HGs. It could be that Gusion gets a partial inner frame for things like the legs and the rest of it is standard polycaps and shit.
>>
>>13602820
The two turbine kits have partial inner frame, just not full inner frame.
>>
I hope it's just a big ol' fatty Gundam, no inner unit gimmick. It's been a while since we had one and it's got a pretty nice design as is.
>>
>>13602827
>So the "MS B" silhouette has been confirmed to be Gundam Gusion's other form.

sorry m8 no chance. It has at least a partial castoff gimmick.
>>
>>13601405
>MS A
We've got land Grazes, we've got space and/or atmospheric Grazes, so can we safely guess that it's Akihiro's Graze Kai Kai?

>MS C - McGillis Gundam
Is it wrong of me to want even more Gundams for this 25 episode show? I feel like five should be the minimum.
>>
>>13602833

So where exactly is the confirmation?
>>
>>13602944
There isn't one.
>>
>>13602827
It's pretty much confirmed to HAVE an inner mode if all that bulk is indeed built onto a frame like Barbatos's. It may not have a proper inner unit thing, but if Barbatos can dump attachments, Gusion should be able to as well.
>>
>>13603300
>pretty much confirmed
AKA not confirmed at all
>>
File: Gusion-WTF.jpg (171 KB, 707x666) Image search: [Google]
Gusion-WTF.jpg
171 KB, 707x666
No idea how this will fucking work
>>
>>13603951
For the width of the body it has to be using some sort of adapter pieces on the frame between the main body and the shoulders and hips to extend them out further. Other than that the height/size proportion issues is most likely a matter of the guy who designed the frame isn't the same mechanical designer as gusion's.
>>
If there is another Gundam inside of Gusion, will it be considered as a different Gundam then, like how the GN-004 Nadleeh when its covered by armor is known as the GN-005 Virtue?
>>
>idiots still think "Gundam frame" means a single type of internal frame used in 72 different customs
This is very clearly not the case.
>>
>>13605243
But that's exactly ehat it means.

http://en.gundam.info/topics/white/48719?region=all&cat=&bigcat=

They made 72 of the frame and built 72 customized machines off of it. This is the only frame they've shown and have made a bigger deal of displaying the frame compared to other series. Even the promotional page of Gusion had the pic of the frame on the same page to reinforce that yes, it is a gundam. Being based around that frame is what makes something a gundam in the setting. Nothing says the frame can't be modified though (which tekkadan already did by installing a mw cockpit).
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.