[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brave series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Yo, what Brave series other than GGG are worth checking out?

Any of them even fully subbed?
>>
Da-Garn and J-Decker
>>
>>13594299
All of them are subbed except the following:
ExKaiser and Goldran are currently being subbed by Silver Castle on youtube, since they finished all of Iron Leaguer.
Dagwon got 4 episodes subbed so far.
Might Gaine subs are crabsticks. You can get the gist of it, but is full of errors.
>>
>>13594358
cool cool.

So which would you say should be checked out first, which are the gems and which should be avoided>?
>>
Honestly, they're all pretty much the same. And there's no history/continuity between them, so you can watch them in any order.

They really shoulda done crossover movies, though. That would have been keen.
>>
>>13594422
Obari thinks so as well. Didn't he tweet about the possibility of this, once?
>>
>>13594422
I mean, which are the best ones, the ones I should prioritize before seeing the so-so and bad ones
>>
>>13594461
I'd say that Might Gaine and Exkaiser are the worst. All the others have some competitive advantage, assuming you like Fighbird's humor. Exkaiser doesn't distinguish itself very well on account of being the first and Might Gaine has the best visual design but some of the worst in pretty much everything else. Even Nobuki Hiyama can't save it because he almost never gets decent material to work with in it. Might Gaine is by far the most toyetic, merchandising driven of the shows, though I guess the ending wouldn't work if Might Gaine was a show that actually lived up to any of it's potential.
>>
>>13594299
Transformers is some rad shit
>>
>>13594461
Da Garn and J-Decker are really the best.
>>
>>13594461
Da Garn is the best, no question. Better than GaoGaiGar even.

I wouldn't watch Fighbird. It's got a based MC and in my opinion the best mech designs, but there's so much stock footage spam that it ruins the whole thing, really.
>>
>>13594461
Da Garn is basically the Changeman of the Brave Series. Incidentally, that show is getting subs from GUIS now.
>>
>>13594358
>Dagwon got 4 episodes subbed so far.

It actually has like 19, Claw started from the beginning. Much like how Exkaiser and Goldran had subs before Silver Castle started them.

>Might Gaine subs are crabsticks.

Only about halfway through, the episodes leading up to... I think Great's debut? had normal versions.

>>13594564
>Might Gaine is by far the most toyetic, merchandising driven of the shows

Actually... that's the POINT. The entire point of Might Gaine is that it's all a giant merchandizing thing in universe, for that one alien creature. The actual robots themselves are all pretty much horrible to make toys out of since most of them have typical Transformers "I clearly grow proportions oddly when I transform" stuff, the Bombers and the two Ryus being by far the worst in that replicating their transformations is fucking impossible (The Bombers especially if you want to make them combine as well) - but even things like Great Might Gaine get on that if you want to make it doable with a fully transforming Might Kaiser.
>>
I keep toying with the idea of going through and trying to fix up the crabsticks for Might Gaine, but it would just be grammatical / vocabulary stuff since I have a very limited knowledge of Japanese.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.