[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mecha Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 304x484) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 304x484
Just imagine a Tetsujin with people controlling it from inside.

No more debate about hiw to control mecha REALISTICALLY.
>>
What point are you trying to make?
>>
Didn't you get told to go to /tg/ last thread
>>
What are some other good remote controlled mecha anime anyway?
>>
>>13589248
There was a thread about that, go check the archive.
>>
Remote Control is actually ironically more realistic nowadays.

>>13589248
I think the only one else I can think of is Giant Robo if it has to be a big robot and literally be controlled using a remote control tool.

If you count "toy robots" there's stuff like Medabots and Build Fighters I guess?
>>
>>13589270
Giant Robo isn't really RC though, he's fully automated but he receives commands through the watch.
>>
>>13589270
Somehow I forgot Heroman.
>>
>>13589295
Well, Tetsujin also has SOME minor amount of AI in him, doesn't he? And he's supposed to be the representative.

Apparently their main distinction is that you can't steal the Control Box from GR but you can for T28
>>
>>13589301

No, he doesn't.
>>
>>13589301
tetsujin is just a controlable robot, the AI schtick that you mention only happens at the end of the 2004 series, and in that we can't even say that is AI for sure
>>
>>13590682
I guess it's 2004 only since to be honest - no real access to the original manga translated, but there's also the start where without being controlled, he was stomping all over town to retrieve his arm and control box
>>
>>13588188
He's a Big Guy?
>>
>>13591560
>Big Guy
and Rusty the Boy Robot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.