[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you laid down your heart onto the sea of the stars /m/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: logh72.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
logh72.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
Have you laid down your heart onto the sea of the stars /m/?
>>
>>13584967
SOMETIMES IT GETS SO HARD WITHOUT YOU
>>
>>13584972
If only Kircheis were here
>>
>>13584972
IT SEEMS TO ME DA WHOLE WORDZAWAAAAAYEEEEEEEE
>>
>>13585062
DO YOU KNOW
YOU HAVE A COO
>>
IN THE SKIIIIIES OF LOVE
>>
TWINKLING TEARS OF NIGHT
>>
HIKARI NO HOSHI WO KOEEEEETEEEEEEEE
>>
>>13585127
KOKORO WO HADAKA NI SHIIITE
>>
wait, what is that?
>>
>>13585140
Legend of the Galactic heroes?
>>
>>13585140
what do you mean what is that?
>>
>>13585140
What do you mean, "what is that?"
That's petty officer Louis Mashengo.
>>
>>13585145
Are wa nanda
>>
>>13585145
NIGGERS LEAVE
>>
I should really finish watching past episode 80 some time. It's been so long that I've legitimately forgotten what happens before then, but I didn't want the ride to end.
>>
>>13585277
You picked a bad episode to stop, two episodes before... , the episode title for 82 spoils it.
Watch a few episodes beforehand, it hit me, really hard, don't think it would be good if that's one of the first things you see.
>>
>>13585091
WHY I WAZ BON ZIS WINDY DAYYYYY
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.