[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw people are extremely butthurt (to the point of hilarity)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1400951884423.jpg (33 KB, 268x322) Image search: [Google]
1400951884423.jpg
33 KB, 268x322
>tfw people are extremely butthurt (to the point of hilarity) at the getter fanbase for being so based
We did something right.

Keep on trucking, gentlemen.

There's more Getter material coming anyway, it's a good time to be a fan.
>>
>There's more Getter material coming anyway, it's a good time to be a fan.

What
>>
File: steinfeldo.webm (770 KB, 628x480) Image search: [Google]
steinfeldo.webm
770 KB, 628x480
>fanbase wars
Holy shit you fucks are autistic
>>
Did I miss something? I haven't noticed anyone ever mad at Getter fans for a good three to four years since all of the character-assassination anime-only Ryouma dick-suckers calmed down.
>>
>>13584915
You missed the "why are Getter fans so retarded" and the "worst fan group" bait threads yesterday.
>>
It's just a few shitposters trying to cause shit. Ignore them.
>>
File: strawpoll.png (817 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
strawpoll.png
817 KB, 1366x768
>being proud of having autism
literally why
>>
>>13585252
So was it you who posted >>13585030
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (242 KB, 1561x310) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
242 KB, 1561x310
you're either a troll feeding this fanbase warrior bullshit, or someone dumb enough to fall for it

either way, fuck off
>>
>>13584884
Only to be expected from Getterfags I suppose.
>>13584915
People have just finally started becoming aware of how awful they are, as >>13585252 shows.
>inb4 buttmad Getterfags come in and claim the poll was rigged
>>
>>13586927
hurr durr the poll was rigged by the spic ur the spic the spic is behind everything spicspicspicspic
>>
>>13586951
It's funny because this is an accurate depiction of a Getterfag to a T. Well done my friend.
>>
>>13586970
Thank you, it was actually really hard, I had to pretend I had autism.
>>
>>13586927
you literately just replied you ourself there mayte

>>13586971
Why are you pretending to be me?
>>
>>13587306
>Why are you pretending to be me?
Reading comprehension
>>13586970
>this is an accurate depiction of a Getterfag
Or are you a Getterfag yourself?
>>
>>13585252
If anything, this tells me there are only 11 jerkish Getter fans. If the whole fanbase were bad, you'd see TTGL at the top of the list.
>>
>>13587312
>Or are you a Getterfag yourself?
How do you get that from my post?
>>
>>13587312
You literally just replied to yourself pretending to be me?
>>
>>13587346
>You are actually surprised by this shitstain samefagging
Literally how?
>>
>getterfag trying to be relevant by stealing boogeyman from cool classy mazinfags
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.