[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm slowly getting my girlfriend into anime and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: kkgdb.png (293 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
kkgdb.png
293 KB, 900x563
I'm slowly getting my girlfriend into anime and I'm looking for something to watch next. She grew up watching Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z on Toonami, so this isn't an impossible task. We are 2 episodes from finishing Gurren Lagann and she's really enjoying it. (This is my 3rd viewing of the series.)

What /m/ approved shows should we watch next? I think she'd like G Gundam, but that isn't paced very well in the beginning so I don't know if she'll get into it.

The current front runner is FLCL.
>>
File: 20 year old loli.jpg (99 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
20 year old loli.jpg
99 KB, 453x439
fuck off with the rec threads how about that instead
>>
Mazinkaiser SKL.
>>
>>13582002
>/m/ approved
I think we all agree that OP should watch Legend of Blue Wolves
>>
>>13582066

This
Also, fuck off spic
>>
File: 1447297539689.jpg (285 KB, 985x633) Image search: [Google]
1447297539689.jpg
285 KB, 985x633
>>13582002
Valvrave
>>
>>13582002
What non-anime stuff does she like? What kinda of stories is she into, how does she like her sci-fi, give us some more info friend.

I'm going to throw the first patlabor Ova out there, because it's hard to go wrong with patlabor.
>>
Rayearth. You've got to ease her into it.
>>
>>13582097
This.
Bitches love space vamps.
>>
>>13582072
This.

It's the third thread that this fag is making, and all of them uses TTGL as pic.

Don't feed him.
>>
It's not /m/, but I can say from experience that bitches love the new Sailor Moon dub.
>>
>>13582414
Might as well go with escaflone too then. Personally girls I've seen usually like macros give that a try.
>>
Gunbuster&Diebuster
Giant Robo and Macross
And if she can appreciate a hilarious piece of shit, Code Geass
>>
>>13582430
Pretty funny. I only made the obvious bait one with the non moving gif. Some other faggot made these
>>
>>13582002
Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Chicks dig beautiful men almost as much as they dig giant robots.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.