[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only pick one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 4girls.jpg (558 KB, 796x872) Image search: [Google]
4girls.jpg
558 KB, 796x872
You can only pick one.
>>
>>13581916
I'm not a furry or a pedo so none of them
>>
>>13581916
I'll take any of them, don't really care they're all sexy as fuck.
>>
>>13581916
Pururun every day.
>>
File: Spc22bch.gif (68 KB, 1148x914) Image search: [Google]
Spc22bch.gif
68 KB, 1148x914
>>13581916

Where is he then?
>>
>>13582410
>Usa-Hime
>sexy
I doubt it, though her mom sure is.
>>
File: MSFREDIA.gif (57 KB, 1008x780) Image search: [Google]
MSFREDIA.gif
57 KB, 1008x780
>>13585454
>her mom sure is.
Shame she was only in one episode. Speaking of characters related to Usahime, I've heard that she was going to have an American equivalent in the New York episode, like many of the other characters did, but in the end they weren't able to fit he in. The character designer has confirmed that episode really ran into deadline issues, as if the several mouth flap-less scenes didn't make that obvious enough.
>>
>>13585476
Her name is Usa. She's American enough already.
>>
>>13581934
They're all robots, but the first point is valid.

Regardless
>Psychopathic tendencies
>Gold digger
>Emotionally unstable and will macross missile you
>Will send you into exile on the drop of a pin.

>>13585476
They didn't even air the Pizza Cats go to America show, in America. Same with Polyester's flute episode. I just don't get it.
>>
>>13586086
>They didn't even air the Pizza Cats go to America show, in America. Same with Polyester's flute episode. I just don't get it.
Yeah, a bunch of episodes were never aired in the US for some reason. Good thing we got a complete DVD release recently.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.