[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you guys ever talk about Concrete Revolution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Equus.png (953 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Equus.png
953 KB, 1280x720
So you guys ever talk about Concrete Revolution?
>>
>>13577164

kind of hard to find anything to say.

It's not shit enough to hate and not good enough to like
>>
Im not sure why they treated the Super Human as racism race.
>>
>>13577336
>Im not sure why they treated the Super Human as racism race.

That tends to happen a lot. Watchmen, New Frontier. Fuck X-men have been riding that horse since the 60s
>>
>>13577344
Don't forget that the whole thing is also shaping up to be a Civil War storyline with all the whole Registration stuff.
>>
It's meh
>>
>>13577164
There was a thread about it a little while ago.
Seemed alright.
>>
File: 1448293589268.jpg (127 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
1448293589268.jpg
127 KB, 600x848
Sadist-chsn was great.
>>
Which one is the biggest cunt?

As of recently I thought Jiro was okay. But the way he doesn't seem to get why superhumans that could melt your face with their breath need to be registered and controlled, got on my nerves.
>>
I love it. AOTS.
>>
>>13577164
I'm enjoying it, I just don't feel like discussing it on /m/.
>>
>>13577164
Anyone know who designed Equus? It's giving me Ebikawa vibes.
>>
>>13577776
>But the way he doesn't seem to get why superhumans that could melt your face with their breath need to be registered and controlled, got on my nerves.
He does get that, he just thinks that the Superhuman Bureau's goal isn't to register them to protect them, but rather to use them for war purposes again. Seeing as last episode we've got a time skip of a few months, it seems Jiro was doing everything he could to convince the Bureau of changing their plans, and only years later he resorted to a rebellion against it.
>>
>>13577965
From ANN:
>Chief Mechanical Animation Director: Ken Ootsuka
>Special Effects: Kanetake Ebikawa, Takayuki Yanase
>>
>>13577976
Yeah, I got that too.

I just felt he was arguing like a petulant child.
Sure, he's right about the Superhuman Bureau.
But what the fuck is he expecting them to do? Ignore the literally immortal beings that have been alive since the creation of life?

It's like he suddenly switched to the completely opposite view, forgetting about all the shit that unsupervised beings have caused in the past.
>>
>>13577992
>But what the fuck is he expecting them to do? Ignore the literally immortal beings that have been alive since the creation of life?
Like I said, he's expecting to look at them like human beings, that feel and suffer as much as them, so that they won't get treated like weapons.

>It's like he suddenly switched to the completely opposite view, forgetting about all the shit that unsupervised beings have caused in the past.
It's not that he forgot, there's clearly an element missing that will explain why would Jiro turn against the Superhuman Bureau, and until we see it we can only discuss Jiro's reasons for being against them.
>>
File: 1408184469877.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1408184469877.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>13577985
So I wasn't far off after all, thanks anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.